Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1119
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh because I said Melania looks like Jenner, CC thinks I like fat chicks.

Makes perfect sense
    And Charles Barkley looks like Frank Caliendo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does Melania have her own bedroom? Why does Trump not like having sex with her? Its the elbows, square jaw line, beedy eyes, massive adams apple and 8" I tell ya.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does Melania have her own bedroom? Why does Trump not like having sex with her? Its the elbows, square jaw line, beedy eyes, massive adams apple and 8" I tell ya.

Expert testimony, folks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you guys have really high standards if you think Melania is a 6. What's the rest of us average girls to do? No wonder I know so many single females.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe, but Donalds jaw isnt that square

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Which is of course why some people have weapons in their house by the nightstand. Unless break ins and people killed by attackers in their own home is really frequent. It's not where I live. Kick the door in during the day is easy when people are away; its the preferred method it would seem.
    Right and I've never been in a car accident but do you think I wear a seatbelt to feel safe?

You misunderstand the concept, I'm afraid. It's ok to want to feel safe, but it should be because you are.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Some of you guys have really high standards if you think Melania is a 6. What's the rest of us average girls to do? No wonder I know so many single females.
    These are only internet standards. They'd a hot watermelon.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right and I've never been in a car accident but do you think I wear a seatbelt to feel safe?

You misunderstand the concept, I'm afraid. It's ok to want to feel safe, but it should be because you are.

Sure.

How do you determine if YOU are?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These are only internet standards. They'd a hot watermelon.

Its call preferences. Donald thinks/thought she was hot, but sadly she just isnt my type. I prefer the type in my avatar. She is hotter than Malenia to me. Its all good. There is someone out there for everyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love that this Chicago suburb just banned assault weapons and admits that the ban will not do anything to make it's residents any safer, but it will make them "feel" better:

"Whereas, the corporate authorities of Village of Deerfield find that amending Village of Deerfield Ordinance No. 0-13-24(July 1, 2013) to prohibit the possession, manufacture and sale of assault weapons in the Village of Deerfield may increase the public's sense of safety by deterring and preventing a mass shooting incident in the Village of Deerfield, notwithstanding potential objections regarding the availability of alternative weaponry or the enforceability of such a ban;"

http://www.deerfield.il.us/Do entCenter/View/1506
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/illinoi...-1000-per-day/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love that this Chicago suburb just banned assault weapons and admits that the ban will not do anything to make it's residents any safer, but it will make them "feel" better:
    I love that less gun fellators think their "home defense" gun makes they feel better, because effectively 100% of the time, they will NEVER use the guns for "home defense" against those feared, huge knitters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love that less gun fellators think their "home defense" gun makes they feel better, because effectively 100% of the time, they will NEVER use the guns for "home defense" against those feared, huge knitters
    Agree 100%. Thanks

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    So then to you it's all about size when you decide who you like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull , here in Saytown there are home invasions all the time. , one guy shot and killed an asshat that ran up on his family at a fast food restaurant. Where do you live, Waterloo Iowa or some ? Where they have "0" crime? Having a gun for protection is no joke. Assault rifles? Thats a different story.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull , here in Saytown there are home invasions all the time. , one guy shot and killed an asshat that ran up on his family at a fast food restaurant. Where do you live, Waterloo Iowa or some ? Where they have "0" crime? Having a gun for protection is no joke. Assault rifles? Thats a different story.
    your and all anecdotes.

"home defense" guns kill more family and friends accidentally every year than they do "home invaders".

Along with slaughters of school kids and others, "home defense" dead and injured arwe justidied by some as "the price of freedom"
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-07-2018 at 02:06 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your and all anecdotes.

"home defense" guns kill more family and friends accidentally every year than they do "home invaders".

Along with slaughters of school kids and others, "home defense" dead and injured ard just "the price of freedom"
    So if you ever have a home invasion, you get car jacked or someone tries to assault a family member you will grab a bat or lamp? My !!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chuck Baldwin Says It’s A ‘Biblical Requirement’ For Everyone To Own An Assault Rifle

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/c...ampaign=bestof

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chuck Baldwin Says It’s A ‘Biblical Requirement’ For Everyone To Own An Assault Rifle

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/c...ampaign=bestof
    Yep, we have a bunch of crazy folk out there.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Great American standing up for his rights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    London's murder rate higher than New York. Hand guns were banned in 1997.

/thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

/thread
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43628494

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "A selective use of statistics from the start of 2018"

Liars gonna lie.

Gun fellators got no ing facts to go with BigGun's perversion of the 2nd for profit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Yeah we got stats but it still appears New York is more violent."

lol BBC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Yeah we got stats but it still appears New York is more violent."

lol BBC
    Well, you can take the 8 years sample, or the 2 months sample... but then you would need to know how percentages work... In that sense, the BBC has a point.

But hey, if a blue state like New York, with their own strict gun regulations got the murder rate down, good for them, tbh...

New York is generally perceived to be a highly restrictive state for purchasing, possessing, or carrying firearms. This is especially the case for New York City and its surrounding suburbs, and larger urban centers throughout the state where most New York State residents live and work.

Statewide, New York enforces various firearm related prohibitions, many proscriptions similarly listed in the now-expired Federal Assault Weapons Ban. On January 15, 2013, the state assault weapons ban was made more restrictive by the NY SAFE Act. Specified rifle magazines are banned: a) manufactured after 1994; and b) the magazine holds in excess of 10 rounds (handguns included). In December 2013, a federal judge ruled the seven-round magazine limitation is "'tenuous, straitened, and unsupported,' and therefore uncons utional." Any semi-automatic rifle (with a detachable magazine) or shotgun (non-pump) with just one of these features are banned: 1) pistol grip; 2) bayonet lug; 3) telescoping or folding stock; 4) flash suppressor; 5) threaded barrel; or 6) grenade launcher. The SAFE Act expanded the ban to add the following features: 7) muzzle brake (Dec 2014 Federal court All references to muzzle "brake" be stricken); 8) muzzle compensator; 9) thumbhole stock; and 10) foregrip. All semi-automatic versions of assault-style rifles and shotguns purchased prior to January 15, 2013 are grandfathered, but must be registered within one year of the SAFE Act passage.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

/thread

white talking point Chris

Thread Information