Avante: hop in
    Woman: ok
    Avante: hey...you're not 13

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bakersfield?????

WAIT-----is Avante EatDatPussy445?????????

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I forget the year but I took off work to head off to Bakersfield to see Marquez Holliwell run. The kid was doing some amazing things and this was his senior season at West Bakersfield (Ryan Matthews alum), and I had never seen him compete.

As we know the first event is always the 4x1 relay, and there stood Holliwell yep...anchor. The cat looked....primitive. Well he didn't disappoint, ran an easy 4x1 leg then won the 100m in a great 10.33, then won the 200m in a look all around ho hum. This was at the valley meet to see who makes the state meet.

This is Holliwell at Cali State.

Bakersfield has a TON of thrift shops, junk stores, so about every six months or so we make a day of it. Always score a bunch of....stuff. We come in from the Oildale side, which also has a lot of shops, Bakersfield across a bridge.

Holliwell ended up at USC, he put on some weight and.....poof~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 05-14-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I do have fun with you little people, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

Now it;s....you are old enought to have been in Nam in the 70's but not old enought to know 60's football, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

I graduated in 68, figure it out.

Last edited by Avante; 05-14-2018 at 04:40 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How many threads has this little SFS had about Avante anyway? As we all can see he suffers from a real bad case of Aventeitist, it's all over him. I bet he wakes up at night......Avante that you.....HAHAHA~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    How many threads has this little SFS had about Avante anyway? As we all can see he suffers from a real bad case of Aventeitist, it's all over him. I bet he wakes up at night......Avante that you.....HAHAHA~~~~
    It's just because you are so easily trolled.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I used to watch a TV show every day from Bakersfield called The Trading Post with Cousin Herb . He was a cowboy, had country singers on the show and every Friday he would interview the rasslers. Loved it.

Herb Henson

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
    Herb Henson (May 17, 1925—November 26, 1963), known as Cousin Herb, was a country music performer and television host on KERO-TV, channel 10 (now 23) in Bakersfield, California. He is the first cousin once removed of musician Jeff Tweedy.
    Despite releasing only a small clutch of recordings, Cousin Herb Henson was a pivotal figure in the development of country music's Bakersfield sound—his weekday television variety program, The Trading Post, was a showcase for acts including Buck Owens, Spade Cooley and Merle Haggard, the latter dubbing Henson "the Ralph Emery of Bakersfield."

Last edited by Avante; 05-15-2018 at 01:58 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There is a town between Bakersfield and Porterville called....Delano. It's probably around 50. 000 now but back in the 60's it was about half of thst and in the early 50's ....small. In Delano in the early 50's lived a slender black guy named Leamon King. He was the fastest HSer in the nation. Would go on to Cal where he tied the 10.1 and 9.3 WR's, ran a leg on our 1956 Olympic team.

Leamon King (February 13, 1936 – May 23, 2001) was an American athlete who jointly held the world record for the 100-meter sprint for men from 1956 to 1960.
    King, a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley, became joint holder of the record on October 20, 1956 in Ontario, California, with a time of 10.1 seconds, equal with Willie Williams and Ira Murchison, and repeated the time a week later in Santa Ana, California. (In 1956, times were only recorded to the nearest tenth of a second.) Ray Norton also recorded a time of 10.1 seconds in 1959. The first person to run unambiguously faster in compe ion was Armin Hary in 1960.
    He also jointly held the world 100 yard record with a time of 9.3 seconds.
    King, along with Murchison, Thane Baker, and Bobby Morrow, won a gold medal at the 1956 Summer Olympics in Melbourne in the 4x100 metre relay. He ran the second leg of the race.[1]
    After retiring from athletics, King returned to his job as a schoolteacher, living in Delano, California. He had been a successful student athlete, breaking and making records, at Delano High School, making the finals at the CIF California State Meet in both the 100 yard dash and 220 yard dash each of his four years, winning the 100 once and the 220 twice.[2]

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's why ya don't know little guy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's why ya don't know little guy.
    There's little to be learned from your lists fat guy. I'll let you know if I need to know the Olongapo hot spots, or how to up a steak.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's little to be learned from your lists fat guy. I'll let you know if I need to know the Olongapo hot spots, or how to up a steak.

tldr

Thread Information