Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now there's no evidence of a quid pro quo, but the mere fact it's just so easy to point out that Trump is personally profiting off the decisions of the Chinese government is enough to illustrate the conflict of interest here.

But CC doesn't care about anything like that with Trump.

Carter was forced to sell his peanut farm.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Meh. Just not into cheap conspiracy theories. Chinese banks are making huge loans all over the world. Im sure the Trump name being attached to the project didnt hurt the companies chance of getting the loan, but I think the bribery charge is pretty far fetched.
    thats what i said.

sellout

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh. Just not into cheap conspiracy theories. Chinese banks are making huge loans all over the world. Im sure the Trump name being attached to the project didnt hurt the companies chance of getting the loan, but I think the bribery charge is pretty far fetched.
    $500,000,000 is not "cheap".

That is the nature of conflicts of interest, dumbass. The stink of corruption will not wash off.

Why is it "far-fetched"? Please tell me how the loans coming on the heels of the policy reversal is "far fetched". Torture some logic for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont think there is any doubt that Trump will profit off being POTUS. Its a standard tradition, same way the Obamas, Clintons, Bushs etc. made money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the bribery charge is pretty far fetched.
    Too many jobs in China lost.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I dont think there is any doubt that Trump will profit off being POTUS. Its a standard tradition, same way the Obamas, Clintons, Bushs etc. made money.
    How did all the others make money through direct Chinese state financing, CC?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "everybody does it" you, still doesn't make it right, and you know it.

Do tell. What national security policy did any of them reverse so they could directly profit from it?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you just keep pretending.

its telling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $500,000,000 is not "cheap".

That is the nature of conflicts of interest, dumbass. The stink of corruption will not wash off.

Why is it "far-fetched"? Please tell me how the loans coming on the heels of the policy reversal is "far fetched". Torture some logic for me.
    Trump apparently already had the licensing agreement. He was getting paid no matter who loaned them the money to build the resort. You act like they loaned Trump the money.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol i remember before the election how cc said i changed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump apparently already had the licensing agreement. He was getting paid no matter who loaned them the money.
    "I'm keeping the peanut farm!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you just keep pretending.

its telling
    dude he is not a trump fan

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trump apparently already had the licensing agreement. He was getting paid no matter who loaned them the money.
    dude, just shut up already. its embarrassing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol i remember before the election how cc said i changed.
    Did you?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    dude he is not a trump fan

u wrong about that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But only if the financing came through. Which it did right before he reversed the policy. Funny how that works.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I agree all those crooks made off like bandits being in the White House, but $500 milli in one deal? I don't even think any of them had the balls to make such an obvious, audacious move. C'mon...

It doesn't hurt to get off a sinking ship. Most think it the obvious thing to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont particularly like Trump but some of the conspiracy you guys post is ing ridiculous.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

back then i wanted hilary and trump to die in their sleep. (doesn't have to be painful or morbid)

that was back then. now i want hilary and trump to die in their sleep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree all those crooks made off like bandits being in the White House, but $500 milli in one deal? I don't even think any of them had the balls to make such an obvious, audacious move. C'mon...

It doesn't hurt to get off a sinking ship. Most think it the obvious thing to do.
    You obviously are missing the point that the money wasnt loaned to Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump only gets a licensing revenue cash flow out of that, not the full $500M.

Still, for his organization that has seen a lot of its counterparties walk away, and the value of the Trump brand decline every bit helps. Especially if you can drum up business for Mar-a-logo, and charge taxpayers for security details and so forth.

Golf anyone?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Well the Trump Org isn't getting all the money, but you can be sure it's a multimillion deal for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You obviously are missing the point that the money wasnt loaned to Trump.
    And you are trying to deflect from how the President personally will still profit to the likely tune of millions of dollars after directly changing US policy to benefit the people financing the deal.

Loan isn't directly his, but he profits rather handsomely from it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you are trying to deflect from how the President personally will still profit to the likely tune of millions of dollars after directly changing US policy to benefit the people financing the deal.

Loan isn't directly his, but he profits rather handsomely from it.
    And you guys are totally ignoring that the fat boy in NK took a train ride to China and the following week he was talking about giving up his nukes. That pressure from China wont come cheap. Thats just how works.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, this is even worse than when the Chinese were giving Billy C $1 million for special access tours.

Thread Information