Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's not that simple.
    Really?

NFL...ok son here's the deal, if you plan on playing in the league one of our work place rules is showing respect for the anthem, you ok with that? If so then sign right here and welcome aboard. If not..........see ya~~~

Looks pretty simple to me.

I had to wear a tie and meet for breakfast at 9am in whatever town we were in, those were things the job called for. You put up with similiar deals, right? Everybody does.
    Last edited by Avante; 05-31-2018 at 07:21 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    that would be called nostalgia

it was better in my day
    Dude, this is still my day slugger, ok? When did....in my day....end, well? Yep, that makes no sense.

There was a time ya didn't have to worry about the kids hearing .. ...on the tv, or seeing a scene, now.....yep, a mess. Look at all that music, there was a time that wasn't the case. School shootings...nay~~~ Terrorists...nay~~~

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    that would be called nostalgia

it was better in my day
    Dude, this is still my day slugger, ok? When did....in my day....end, well? Yep, that makes no sense.
    avante doesn't understand common expressions

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    avante doesn't understand common expressions
    Do you really think I/anyone, hasn't heard.....in his day....back in their time....when he was young......really guy? My point guy was what was...in my day....well? When did that stop, yep, it didn't, so why say something stupid?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bottom line is this....

Vince Lomabardi would have.....anyone not standing for the anthem won;'t be a Packer, so we have an understanding...right?

That is how it should be. social issues, that has nothing at all to do with playing football.

Like I've said, if black fathers stayed home and raised their kids we wouldn;'t see all the problems we do with blacks. And. look at Nigeria, onner cities, anywhere we find a large black population they battle each other. Read up on African tribal warfare.

This is a major problem, if they need to protest something, here ya go.

And the single parents are overwhelmingly women.

In 2006, 91.4 percent of single parents of black children were mothers. That figure hasn't changed over the years. In 1960, it was a shade lower at 91 percent.

The figures for single-parent families show a rosier picture among other races. About 28 percent of children of all races lived with a single parent in 2006. In 1960, only about 9 percent of American children lived with a single parent.

The absence of fathers is important, Obama continued, because "children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and 20 times more likely to end up in prison.
    Last edited by Avante; 05-31-2018 at 07:35 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    In other news, old man yells at clouds.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    In other news, old man yells at clouds.
    Was nice the last couple days, now it stinks here again.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Was nice the last couple days, now it stinks here again.

Dude, this place was dead the last few days.....ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Fat girl wants to be a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader. Yep, that job requires a certain look, she doesn't have it. They will try and be nice about it as long as she doesn't push it. If she does, sooner or later......look you're fat...ok?

All of you reading this have do's and don't, things ya must do to keep your job, the NFL is no different. Ya will wear a hairnet at a fast food joint, ya will wear a particular uniform for some jobs, if ya don't....see ya~~~

Hey NFL players,(team meetings) you will stand for our National Anthem, so right now those who won't be doing that step forward.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Dude, this place was dead the last few days.....ok?
    Better dead than diseased with your crap that nobody gives a about.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Who can take a knee on the job?
    You take both knees at your job

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You take both knees at your job
    Dude, grow the up, ok? That was beyond stupid, ok half pint?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bottom line is this...

It costs a lot of $$$$$$ to attend an NFL game, nobody takes the time and spends the $$$$$$ to deal with agendas. They are there to watch a football game, enjoy themselves. An NFL field is not the place for anyone to make any kind of personal stance, nobody is there for this.

A tiny fraction of footballers make it to the NFL, my old HS has been around for over 100 years, only three of the thousands of footballers made it to the NFL. All off the same team, yep.,..won valley. So these players who did make should be thanking God every day, they are the lucky ones. And the fans pick up on that and aren't cool watching these black athletes showing total disregard for what's right. And everyone thinking how they can't play that at their work place.

You either stand for the anthem or you look for another job, it really is just that simple. You wanna work at McDonalds you will wear a hairnet, if ya don't....see ya~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 06-06-2018 at 09:26 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    nobody wants to see athletic black men thinking
    If using the National Anthem as your time to draw attention to....you.....then black men have no business thinking. Talk about a stupid thought, there it was.

The first time that happened Kaepernick should have been told......you do that again you're gone.

If these morons really thought.....its ok ya see it's really not about the flag or anything like that........how dumb can they be?
    Last edited by Avante; 06-06-2018 at 09:47 AM.

I know this isn't breaking news to anyone with more than 2 brain cells, but trump and fox news are such a stain on this country.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Stupid

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Old white men own the NFL teams, they couldn't care less about the black problems (no fathers in the home the real problem). How many blacks can afford tickets to NFL games? You don't take away from our National Anthem, over your black problems, ...common ing sense. If black fathers accepted their damn responsibilities we wouldn't be seeing al the problems we do in the black world, , they fight each other over.....cement....hahaha~~~

No way in my son ever ran the streets, that was never going to happen. Never a time I didn't know where he was. That is how it's suppose to be, little black thugs in gangs at 13, yep....nobody to stop them. Mom can't handle the boy. A father....set yout ass down boy, you ain't going anywhere.

Kaepernick's mom dumped him, did he ever know his real father? THAT....is the problem.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    That's the thing, blacks by and large aren't paying customers, so it's only sound business to ignore them

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I have white buddies and black, when out with the white friends, the chances of getting into a problem or fight are slim. Not so with my black friends, it don't take much to get them all excited.

I got into 3/4 football fights, everytime it was a black guy and here in central Cali back in the 60's, most guys were white. The Mexicans hadn't taken over yet.

Then ya look at Africa, what a mess that is, same with Jamaica and Haiti, then there is East LA, Chicago, Detroit inner cities, all that black vs black violence.

I know from personal experiences that blacks are more apt to get violent.

Right now there is a video on CNN, we see some Arizona cops (4/5?) beating up a lone black prisoner. What gets down played is they told the guy to sit his ass down, he refused. But this will be more police brutality. The cops don't mess with any of us, they tell you to do something ya damn sure better do it, if ya don;t it's on you about what happens next.

Black kid out on the street at 4am in morning gets into with cops, what in the is a kid doing out on the streets at 4am? But it's those terrible cops.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Thread Information