San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he will not again
    lol none of them will now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have all won and they should all cash in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Report: Draymond Green won’t take discount for Warriors, eying super-max contract
    https://sports.yahoo.com/report-dray...200003827.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's locked in for two more years.
    So, as is his style he can bloviate and blow hard all he wants.
    'Showers doesn't have to give his phony ass a raise.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raymond is lying. He took a buttload of cash, and he was out doing the rounds and his donkey face has never lit up more. , I hate that guy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at whatever team gives donkey the super max.

The warriors are the perfect fit for him. He gets to stat pad with no pressure as other players are counted on to score when it counts. He goes somewhere else and he'll be hearing about how over-rated he is after all and how he's overpaid garbage.

If he were smart he'd give the "discount" and keep his stock high for the next couple contracts while he wins rings and ensures a HOF resume.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Green wins Defensive Player or makes an All-NBA team next season – quite plausible, considering he’s arguably the NBA’s best defender – he’d be eligible for a super-max extension
    ing media is so ing dumb

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Take Green off Warriors and put him on Cavs and replace him with Tristan Thompson from Cavs. Warriors would still destroy Cavs in Finals. Green is a good player but he is not a great player.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take Green off Warriors and put him on Cavs and replace him with Tristan Thompson from Cavs. Warriors would still destroy Cavs in Finals. Green is a good player but he is not a great player.
    Even if true, it's because TT ain't that good when he's not gobbling 15 boards or more in a game. It has less to do with Green, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raymond is lying. He took a buttload of cash, and he was out doing the rounds and his donkey face has never lit up more. , I hate that guy.
    This Draymond is dumb as hard for me to believe he's that smart and calculating when it comes to the cap management. I get the feeling the Warriors planned for Durant around 2015 and are now trying to blow Draymond's ego by saying he was the mastermind behind the plan to get Durant.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Draymond is dumb as hard for me to believe he's that smart and calculating when it comes to the cap management. I get the feeling the Warriors planned for Durant around 2015 and are now try blow Draymond's ego by saying he was the mastermind behind the plan to get Durant.
    Didn't Raymond get the most the Warriors could offer at the time for the years he took? This is definitely spin on top of just not being truthful.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't Raymond get the most the Warriors could offer at the time for the years he took? This is definitely spin on top of just not being truthful.
    From what I recall the Pistons offered him a max deal and he was going to sign with the Pistons so the Warriors offered him more money to keep him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a movie I have seen before. First Curry took that supermax deal. Klay is now looking for a big payday. Durant will opt in so he can get his supermax deal next summer, and now Draymond wants a supermax deal. Iggy didn’t take a paycut and forced the Warriors hands as well. For an “unselfish” team, this is a very contradicting situation. Add in that Curry has 0 finals mvps, and the warriors being quite vulnerable this past season and this is now a team that is nearing the end. Typical superteam fad. Them getting eliminated next season will set off an epic team implosion.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Only players on that roster worth the supermax are Curry and Durant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well KD bout to get Max. With he and curry at the max, I don't see Klay taking a pay cut. Plus I saw on a site this morning that the Warriors are trying to trade Bell and Iguadala for Anthony Davis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only players on that roster worth the supermax are Curry and Durant.
    The warriors have proven they can win without Curry, they can't win series without Klay. He's really the centerpiece. He guards the best wing player on the other team mostly and probably is a better shooter than curry and takes good shots. He can't afford to have a series worth of bad games. And he's saved the warriors so many times.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a movie I have seen before. First Curry took that supermax deal. Klay is now looking for a big payday. Durant will opt in so he can get his supermax deal next summer, and now Draymond wants a supermax deal. Iggy didn’t take a paycut and forced the Warriors hands as well. For an “unselfish” team, this is a very contradicting situation. Add in that Curry has 0 finals mvps, and the warriors being quite vulnerable this past season and this is now a team that is nearing the end. Typical superteam fad. Them getting eliminated next season will set off an epic team implosion.
    I believe whenever this team is eliminated they will come crashing down to earth. I don't think they are as close as people make them out to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Draymond gives you that Thompson won't is the headgames he plays with the stars on the other team. He's the talker and dirty player every team needs but no fan wants to admit they want. I'd love to have him in SA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ing media is so ing dumb
    Dr. Dray 3, Kiwi 1 tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr. Dray 3, Kiwi 1 tbh
    Talk about a fanboy post.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr. Dray 3, Kiwi 1 tbh
    TBH this is not offensive. I view Kawhi as dumb re ed mute who put the Spurs through a lot of unnecessary bs . Even if the Spurs resign him I will never view him in the same light as David Robinson or Tim Duncan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH this is not offensive. I view Kawhi as dumb re ed mute who put the Spurs through a lot of unnecessary bs . Even if the Spurs resign him I will never view him in the same light as David Robinson or Tim Duncan.
    I actually view him smarter than Duncan. Duncan allowed an old billionaire white man along with his friends to convince him that he should take pay cuts during the 2nd half of his career so they could gain more millions and he could get a piece of jewelry. Does that sound smart to you? And Duncan is my favorite player of all time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually view him smarter than Duncan. Duncan allowed an old billionaire white man along with his friends to convince him that he should take pay cuts during the 2nd half of his career so they could gain more millions and he could get a piece of jewelry. Does that sound smart to you? And Duncan is my favorite player of all time.
    Duncan took max contracts until he was 35. Duncan wanted to win so he took less later on so the team could still afford to build a contender around him. Duncan's career earnings is 241 million. He probably could have hit 300 million had he not taken the pay cuts but honestly do you really think Duncan's life would have drastically changed if he made 300 mil instead of 241 mil? You are acting like he made 3 million instead of 100 mil. Lebron actually did the same thing when he was in Miami by taking less money so the Heat could afford the big 3. I'm sure you would never say Lebron was dumb for doing that. I don't knock players for being greedy and wanting to take the max amount money but neither do I knock players for taking less money so they can win. It's all about what your priorities are in life.

I knock Kawhi because like I said before he's a dumb re ed mute that caused a lot of unnecessary drama. As a man I would have been perfectly fine with him being honest from the get go and asking for a trade. This injury was a sham just to get out of SA. I honestly don't respect him as man because his Uncle is the one pulling all the strings and he's dumb lemming that just goes along with it. It's clear he's not in control of his on life. Does it sound smart to you that a 26 year old grown man has his uncle make all of his decisions for him? Sounds like a re to me.
    Last edited by daslicer; 06-16-2018 at 04:06 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously he’s smart enough not to let the media and fans force him into staying where he doesn’t want to be. Kawhi isn’t stupid. He doesn’t want to be here then let him go. We don’t own players. If I were in my 20s or teens I’d probably be upset but as a man in his 40s that have seen the evils of sports, I applaud any black man that sticks it it to his team and an old white billionaire. Even if it’s my own team. Now if u want to know why, then ask me why and I can promise that u won’t like my answer. If u and others REALLY think his uncle is choosing where he should play then you’re dumber than you think Leonard is. His uncle may have gave him some words of encouragement and knowledge but why would he wait NOW? Why not on his first extension? Have u calmed down enough to think about that? I don’t give a about this whole situation but most importantly I don’t give a how other fans , Popovich or the Holts feel

Thread Information