Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously he’s smart enough not to let the media and fans force him into staying where he doesn’t want to be. Kawhi isn’t stupid. He doesn’t want to be here then let him go. We don’t own players. If I were in my 20s or teens I’d probably be upset but as a man in his 40s that have seen the evils of sports, I applaud any black man that sticks it it to his team and an old white billionaire. Even if it’s my own team. Now if u want to know why, then ask me why and I can promise that u won’t like my answer
    You honestly sound like a crazy person but then again I'm not surprise since you are the same person that believes the NBA is a slavery system. The media is not forcing him to stay in SA on the contrary they want him in LA badly. A player has the right to leave a team when they are FA. There is a thing called a contract that you have to honor once you sign it. What Kawhi did by sitting out a year with a sham of an injury was disgraceful. Kawhi is still under contract with the Spur so it's not about what he wants. If he was an FA and wanted to leave then fine go wherever you want to go.

Also Kawhi is a re ed guy definitely not on Duncan's level of intelligence. I know you will bring up Duncan losing money through that investment scam but I see Kawhi getting scammed by his Uncle in the future with a ton of bad investments. I just don't respect Kawhi as a person but I never did from day 1. If you think I'm just hating on him right now that isn't true since I have posts that go back from a several years ago calling him a dumb re ed mute. Kawhi suffers some social illness whether its aspergers or autism it's clear he's not a normal functioning adult. His uncle has stepped in to take advantage of his illness for his own gain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You honestly sound like a crazy person but then again I'm not surprise since you are the same person that believes the NBA is a slavery system. The media is not forcing him to stay in SA on the contrary they want him in LA badly. A player has the right to leave a team when they are FA. There is a thing called a contract that you have to honor once you sign it. What Kawhi did by sitting out a year with a sham of an injury was disgraceful. Kawhi is still under contract with the Spur so it's not about what he wants. If he was an FA and wanted to leave then fine go wherever you want to go.

Also Kawhi is a re ed guy definitely not on Duncan's level of intelligence. I know you will bring up Duncan losing money through that investment scam but I see Kawhi getting scammed by his Uncle in the future with a ton of bad investments. I just don't respect Kawhi as a person but I never did from day 1. If you think I'm just hating on him right now that isn't true since I have posts that go back from a several years ago calling him a dumb re ed mute. Kawhi suffers some social illness whether its aspergers or autism it's clear he's not a normal functioning adult. His uncle has stepped in to take advantage of his illness for his own gain.
    you sound mad hahaha. I seethe terms "autism" and "re " thrown around on this site a lot and that says a lot about many of you as people because I've been around kids that were special needs and it's no laughing matter when someone needs around the clock care due to the way they were born . So people take their deficiencies and terms used to describe them to describe people they don't like. Yeah, that's real cool.. As for Duncan getting screwed, I hated that it happened to him, but it comes from trusting white folks.Duncan is my mans a 100 grande, but he loves white folks too much and that' detrimental to his well being. Black people will screw you over too, but I damn sure aint trusting nobody white for anything. Like I said, the Spurs are my team. You guys act like you've never been a fan of a team before that were horrible. We'll trade him and get something and move forward. This is a blessing in disguise because these fake ass fans will now leave. Are you a fake ass fan or are you a real fan? Let Kawhi go, we get something in return. Trade Aldridge for another lottery pick this year and future 1st round picks. Be bad next season, go back to the lottery and get whatever lottery pick we traded Aldridge to again and we're le contenders by 2021. I'm really not bothered by what Kawhi is doing. The reason why is that I was recently in a situation like this myself. I had to tell the owner of a company that I can no longer work there cuz they were ing cheap and I'm doing damn near everything and not being compensated properly. NOW they see how much they miss me and I aint going back for no amount of money. Too much pride.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you sound mad hahaha. I seethe terms "autism" and "re " thrown around on this site a lot and that says a lot about many of you as people because I've been around kids that were special needs and it's no laughing matter when someone needs around the clock care due to the way they were born . So people take their deficiencies and terms used to describe them to describe people they don't like. Yeah, that's real cool.. As for Duncan getting screwed, I hated that it happened to him, but it comes from trusting white folks.Duncan is my mans a 100 grande, but he loves white folks too much and that' detrimental to his well being. Black people will screw you over too, but I damn sure aint trusting nobody white for anything. Like I said, the Spurs are my team. You guys act like you've never been a fan of a team before that were horrible. We'll trade him and get something and move forward. This is a blessing in disguise because these fake ass fans will now leave. Are you a fake ass fan or are you a real fan? Let Kawhi go, we get something in return. Trade Aldridge for another lottery pick this year and future 1st round picks. Be bad next season, go back to the lottery and get whatever lottery pick we traded Aldridge to again and we're le contenders by 2021. I'm really not bothered by what Kawhi is doing. The reason why is that I was recently in a situation like this myself. I had to tell the owner of a company that I can no longer work there cuz they were ing cheap and I'm doing damn near everything and not being compensated properly. NOW they see how much they miss me and I aint going back for no amount of money. Too much pride.
    Wow I really got a lot of comedy out of reading your reaction. Yes Kawhi is smarter than Duncan because he's trusting a black man in his uncle who has decided to have an NFL agent represent him that is also in great legal debt. An NFL agent that isn't really experience in NBA representations and has lost all of his NBA clients. Sound's pretty stupid to me that's like having a Podiatrist do heart surgery on someone suffering from heart problems. Honestly coming from someone who also been in the business world I live by strategy of not trusting anybody blindly and certainly not trusting anybody 100 percent. That's just straight up stupid and you are putting yourself out there to be taken advantage of just like Kawhi has blindly trusted his uncle.

I think it's laughable how clowns like you and other posters live through Kawhi racially. GTFO here your situation was completely different than Kawhi. You were saying you got underpaid and that's why you left your job which I can understand but in Kawhi's case he got max the first time. He was clearly not underpaid but decided that he wasn't going to play anymore simply because he didn't want to be in SA. That's all there is to it not because he was underpaid. Like I said before the Spurs gave him a contract and legally he has to honor it. Now I'am down with the Spurs trading him but if they want him to play next year then he has to play.

I'm a real fan and have been a fan since I was a kid way back in '94. Spurs could be a 10 win team for the next 20 years and I would still be a fan. I'm fine with the Spurs trading Kawhi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In regards to pay cuts, I agree with your point to an extent, but not completely..I applauded Kobe for taking 25 mil per year, as I would have done the same, and I've always shown love to Melo for doing the same, despite not being a fan of his game..

I completely disagree with you about Duncan, though..I also felt the same about David West..personally, I would have never done what David West did, nor would I take a paycut like Tim did, but who are we to question a grown man's priorities? If somebody wants to win a championship and is willing to lose money, that's his own decision, these guys were like 30 or over when they made those decisions,they were fully aware of what they were doing..I'm not going to tell another man how to handle his money, tbh..
    Last edited by HarlemHeat37; 06-16-2018 at 06:06 PM.

Thread Information