Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    son the moment never gets big with England tbh. That's the cold hard truth tbh.
    maybe instead of parroting you might learn something lil

Kane isnone of the softest stiffs I have seen in a while

England better replace him by 2022 or they aint getting anywhere led by this softie
    Kane is an excellent center forward that lacks service, but you're too dumb to see it. England can't build in midfield and hoofball doesn't work at this level, hence Kane gets in a single Tottenham game more service than in the full tournament as England. Service means getting a playable ball not pass and pass-back scenarios. ALso he's not soft at all, he's a very good player in a bad setup.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Kane is probably the softest #9 im the world cup after the soft german slaves

Ya nigas need aome strong immigrants or will be left in the dust

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Kane is probably the softest #9 im the world cup after the soft german slaves

Ya nigas need aome strong immigrants or will be left in the dust
    ing awful. Never want to hear that flat track bully being called world class again.

"Yet a closer look at their performances in Russia suggests that neither Kane nor Lukaku will be regarded as having dominated the World Cup stage this summer.

Kane has scored just once since the group stage -- a penalty against Colombia -- while Lukaku, who has four goals, has only hit the back of the net against Panama and Tunisia in this tournament.

Five of Kane's six goals came against the same lowly opponents, so between them, Kane and Lukaku have scored 10 goals and nine came against the two teams who failed to even threaten qualification from Group G."

http://www.espn.com/soccer/fifa-worl...d-at-world-cup

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    ing awful. Never want to hear that flat track bully being called world class again.

"Yet a closer look at their performances in Russia suggests that neither Kane nor Lukaku will be regarded as having dominated the World Cup stage this summer.

Kane has scored just once since the group stage -- a penalty against Colombia -- while Lukaku, who has four goals, has only hit the back of the net against Panama and Tunisia in this tournament.

Five of Kane's six goals came against the same lowly opponents, so between them, Kane and Lukaku have scored 10 goals and nine came against the two teams who failed to even threaten qualification from Group G."

http://www.espn.com/soccer/fifa-worl...d-at-world-cup

sons y'all boys are amateurs smh. espn please.

Kane is an amazing player, had he played for Spain you'd say he's the next Penaldo. A striker can do only so much without service. Kane was most games coming as deep as midfield to drag his defender to create space to let the midfielders make a run without the ball. Too bad nobody can do that for England and you're stuck with low iq players like Rashford, Lingard, etc, who do well in oiled systems where construction is done without them.

Also while Lukaku had a poor game vs England he had an AMAZING game vs Belgium in that he created an absolute insane amount of space. He did the same thing vs Japan. He is the KEY to Belgium's offense as he creates the space in which Hazard and De Bruyne can excel, much like old school basketball pivots/centers.

I guess I need to baby you s since you're the ESPN generation where $tat$ is all that matters. Smh y'all s watching the game or the ball ?

How the can you watch so many games with Kane and Lukaku and not see all the space they create, that they attack all the balls keeping the defenders on their toes, that they are great long ball targets with excellent ball protection under heavy pressure, that their aerial games are great. This are true center forwards, but y'all sons are used to gods like Penaldo and Misty and everything else is . smh. Germany/France/Italy/Spain would KILL for such player.

also again at espn, bunch of bum s and walking s talking about sports

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    sons y'all boys are amateurs smh. espn please.

Kane is an amazing player, had he played for Spain you'd say he's the next Penaldo. A striker can do only so much without service. Kane was most games coming as deep as midfield to drag his defender to create space to let the midfielders make a run without the ball. Too bad nobody can do that for England and you're stuck with low iq players like Rashford, Lingard, etc, who do well in oiled systems where construction is done without them.

Also while Lukaku had a poor game vs England he had an AMAZING game vs Belgium in that he created an absolute insane amount of space. He did the same thing vs Japan. He is the KEY to Belgium's offense as he creates the space in which Hazard and De Bruyne can excel, much like old school basketball pivots/centers.

I guess I need to baby you s since you're the ESPN generation where $tat$ is all that matters. Smh y'all s watching the game or the ball ?

How the can you watch so many games with Kane and Lukaku and not see all the space they create, that they attack all the balls keeping the defenders on their toes, that they are great long ball targets with excellent ball protection under heavy pressure, that their aerial games are great. This are true center forwards, but y'all sons are used to gods like Penaldo and Misty and everything else is . smh. Germany/France/Italy/Spain would KILL for such player.

also again at espn, bunch of bum s and walking s talking about sports
    shut your fake hipster hindsight knowledge ass up. Continue to blame lazy immigrants for Germany's ass raping while sucking their s in 2014.

Lukaku was much better than Kane this tourney, but his lead feet is still an ongoing issue that always seems to fail him at critical stages. Kane was non existent and feasted on minnows (ironically something you *repeatedly* trolled Messi about, and Kane was much worse).

Harry Kane did not manage a single shot on target in open play during the four matches after the group stages, creating just one in that time overall, with a goal from a penalty conversion against Colombia in the round of 16.

I don't give a if it's ESPN or not, the facts are the facts. He didn't pass the eye test either - stop riding pasty Euros to feel better tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    shut your fake hipster hindsight knowledge ass up. Continue to blame lazy immigrants for Germany's ass raping while sucking their s in 2014.

Lukaku was much better than Kane this tourney, but his lead feet is still an ongoing issue that always seems to fail him at critical stages. Kane was non existent and feasted on minnows (ironically something you *repeatedly* trolled Messi about, and Kane was much worse).

Harry Kane did not manage a single shot on target in open play during the four matches after the group stages, creating just one in that time overall, with a goal from a penalty conversion against Colombia in the round of 16.

I don't give a if it's ESPN or not, the facts are the facts. He didn't pass the eye test either - stop riding pasty Euros to feel better tbh
    sons dial that aggression down a bit and think:
    1. why did Germany lose? midfield did not move besides Kross and Rudy. Ozil and Khedira were static AS . Just zero effort -> broken midfield -> no getting back the ball + offense getting no service -> loss and frustration. Germany is a possession based high effort midfield team. If the midfield doesn't run we're toast .. and exactly this happened. IN EVERY SINGLE GAME. I don't blame them because they're immigrants, that's appallisoc's gimmick. I blame them for disinterest, lack of effort. I also blame Low for playing them with this "form"
    2. Lukaku had service compared to Kane. Also Lukaku's role was different, he was used as decoy because he has enormous gravity on defenders. The Belgian coach also used this strategy when he was coaching Lukaku at Everton so it wasn't anything new. Lukaku technical limitations are known to everybody so I won't say I'm surprised, he does that all the time.
    With regards to Kane, he had zero service. ZERO. If you look at his positioning vs the teams where he didn't score you see he tracked to the middle of the pitch often, to drag defenders and create space but also to get into link up play. That is not his game. Of course if you track back to create space that you midfield is supposed to create you're not in line with the last defender to make a run. Look at a Tottenham game vs an England game and you'll see two very different roles for Kane. TLDR: english midfield can't build for .

Sons facts are facts but context is relevant.
    Lmao eye test , I just gave you a 101 in tactical analysis give me a ing break with your eye test you don't even know what the to look at and just regurgitate casual ESPN takes.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    It came home lads! The rematch game England vs Croatia this Sunday

England loses and they are staying home lads!

Thread Information