Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called this

Chinese taking over where French company left

China is now going to control 70% of earths biggest oil field and will only trade in Yuan

Making China Great Again
    Chinese have been angling to make their currency the reserve currency. This is a win/win for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iran just threatened unprecedented retaliation against the United States over Trump’s reckless attack

Iran is threatening to close the Strait of Hormuz to all seagoing traffic. The narrow straight off its coast is, according to CNBC,“the world’s most important transit lane for crude oil.”

If Trump cuts all of its oil sales as it is threatening,

Iranian president Hassan Rouhani said his country is ready to disrupt crude (and natural gas shipments) as well as end its cooperation with the UN nuclear watchdog.

The Pentagon is already talking tough and is likely to be backed by the hawks around Trump.

The U.S. Navy said it is ready to confront Iran with a military response if it tries to close the Strait.

“Bill Urban, a spokesman for US Central Command, said Washington and its allies provided security in the region and would not stand idly by,” reports The Guardian.

“Together,” said Urban, “we stand ready to ensure the freedom of navigation and the free flow of commerce wherever international law allows,” he said.

If a military conflict erupts, it would not be the first time.

https://washingtonpress.com/2018/07/...ckless-attack/

iran! burn mother er burn!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iran nuclear deal: US rejects EU plea for sanctions exemption

The US has rejected pleas from the EU to grant exemptions to European firms from the sanctions on Iran that will start to be reinstated next month.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin wrote in a letter that they wanted to exert "unprecedented" pressure on Tehran.

In 2017, EU exports to Iran (goods and services) totalled €10.8bn (£9.5bn; $12.9bn),

and imports from Iran were worth €10.1bn.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44842723

Trash and his necons are JOB KILLERS in other ALLIED countries, to pander to Jewish/AIPAC $100Ms.

Pootin and Israel dictating USA's foreign policies

And of course, Trash continues to spite his Muslim/Kenyan knitter.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If she can pull it off ma niga Federica will snatch the Nobel from Trumps tiny hands
    From a Swedish academy, you give it to Trump.... Please just take a sledgehammer to your cranium.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN,’ Trump tweets in warning to Iran’s Rouhani

“To Iranian President Rouhani:

NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR

YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES

THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE.

WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH.

BE CAUTIOUS!”

Trump tweeted.
    ( NOT Trash's words. Sounds like less twerp Stephen Miller! )

Iran’s state-owned Islamic Republic News Agency replied within hours, dismissing Trump’s tweet and describing it as a “passive reaction” to Rouhani’s remarks.

Earlier Sunday, Rouhani said the United States should avoid inciting Iranians against the government as the Trump administration is poised to reimpose sanctions suspended under the 2015 nuclear deal that Trump withdrew from in May.

“America should know that peace with Iran is the mother of all peace, and war with Iran is the mother of all wars,” Rouhani told a meeting of Iranian diplomats, according to IRNA.

“You are not in a position to incite the Iranian nation against Iran’s security and interests,” Rouhani said.

Gen. Gholam Hossein Gheibparvar, head of the Revolutionary Guard’s paramilitary Basij force, said

the United States “won’t dare” take military action against Iran, whose missiles can hit most of the Middle East.

Iran also controls part of the Strait of Hormuz, the narrow passageway for all of the Persian Gulf oil tanker traffic.

Bigger sanctions, which will take effect in November, are aimed at

cutting off virtually all of Iran’s oil market.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.98a4bd3a7bb7

taking Iran's 4M barrels / day off the market, about 5% of total, will raise the price of oil, which of course is exactly what BigOil wants, viciously extracting $100Bs from oil/gas customers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    already posted in another thread

So less, hairless, obese Trash gonna go faux Macho Man on Iran, probably after Mueller drops the hammer on him, while enriching BigOil by $100Bs, costing consumers the same amount.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alan Dershowitz is all in on Trump due to Israel.
    Is this what happens to craven old lawyers?

Dude is a traitor to his own words concerning truth and examination.

https://www.jns.org/alan-dershowitz-...nto-the-world/

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/ders...rael-1.5918166

The two articles above do show that Israel is still a democracy despite recent regressions. They actually debate in Israel. This country needs to undergo a seismic shift. With BN and Dershowitz clowning for them, things look bleak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President brain McBonkers strikes again:

Donald Trump Threatens Iran With War In Caps Lock Twitter Rant

Donald Trump has tweeted that Iran would "suffer consequences the likes of which few throughout history have ever suffered before" if its president, Hassan Rouhani, were ever - EVER - to repeat his claim that war with Iran would be "the mother of all wars".

Even by Trump's standards, the tweet's quite something.
    https://www.esquire.com/uk/latest-ne...-twitter-rant/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bolton and Pompeo are obesessed with attacking Iran

As Trump Tweets Threats, Warnings of His Team 'Working in Lock Step to Lay Groundwork' for War With Iran

Following weekend reporting that key members of President Donald Trump's cabinet are leading a campaign to "foment unrest" in Iran, and Iranian President Hassan Rouhani's warning that a conflict between the two countries "would be the mother of all wars,"

"last month the United States said it would impose sanctions on all exporters of Iranian oil. American officials have since moderated the sanctions demand, which roiled oil markets."

Reutersreported that Trump's national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo have "launched an offensive of speeches and online communications meant to foment unrest and

help pressure Iran to end its nuclear program and its support of militant groups,"

which is supposed to "work in concert with [Trump's] push to economically throttle Iran by re-imposing tough sanctions."

"Everything they're doing right now is only compatible with a policy of confrontation."

Pompeo reportedly claimed the nation's leadership

"resembles the Mafia more than a government" and

called Iran's clerics "hypocritical holy men."

"The whole administration appears to be working in lock step to lay the groundwork for a military confrontation.

By lodging personal attacks against Iran's supreme leader,

making demands that no one believes Iran can fulfill, and

hinting at regime change,

the administration is making clear that military action is very much on the table."

"Without a doubt, this is not an administration that is pursuing a policy of actually trying to find a new way to the negotiating table or striking a new deal.

Everything they're doing right now is only compatible with a policy of confrontation," Parsi concluded

"Whether that confrontation will take place through a direct military confrontation,

or whether it will be the Trump administration continuing and intensifying their efforts to destabilize Iran—

or, as
    Reuters reported over the weekend, to foment unrest in Iran—

remains to be seen."

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/07/23/trump-tweets-threats-warnings-his-team-working-lock-step-lay-groundwork-war-iran?cd-origin=rss&utm_term=As%20Trump%20Tweets%20Threats% 2C%20Warnings%20of%20His%20Team%20%27Working%20in% 20Lock%20Step%20to%20Lay%20Groundwork%27%20for%20W ar%20With%20Iran&utm_campaign=The%20Devil%20Is%20t he%20Detail%20%20%7C%20Your%20Week%20in%20Review&u tm_content=email&utm_source=Weekly%20Newsletter&ut m_medium=Email&cm_mmc=Act-On%20Software-_-email-_-The%20Devil%20Is%20the%20Detail%20%20%7C%20Your%20 Week%20in%20Review-_-As%20Trump%20Tweets%20Threats%2C%20Warnings%20of%2 0His%20Team%20%27Working%20in%20Lock%20Step%20to%2 0Lay%20Groundwork%27%20for%20War%20With%20Iran

Trash and his mafiya will up with Iran just like they've ed up everything else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What you have actually brought up Chris is that Iran has a relatively young Western leaning population.
    They have quite a few underground Christian groups, which should please you, but they do not particularly like the US and especially not Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Chris lionizing the MEK, a Marxist cult

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if there is regime change, which ins ution in Iran is most likely to prevail?

hardliners in the military.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if there is not regime change, who benefits from hardline US policy?

the mullahs and the military.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we're on the path to war with Iran. we didn't have to do this.

it's an even worse idea than war with Iraq or Afghanistan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash/Bolton/Bibi "regime changing" Iran will fail, like all other USA regime changing.

There will be yet another huge wealth redistribution upwards as the oligarchy/MIC sucks $100Bs out of taxpayers' pockets and into national debt to pay for regime change, giving the oligarchy more reason to cut govt services to taxpayers, esp in red/slave states.

USA/NATO regime changing Ukraine sorta worked but it led Pootin to grab eastern Ukraine for himself.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-08-2018 at 04:50 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet another irony is that if either through triggering some kind of successful democratic uprising that would overthrow the Islamic regime, or if one were to be installed a la Iraq after a “successful” invasion, this regime would demand to have civilian nuclear power, which is overwhelmingly supported by the Iranian population (although maybe aid to Hezbollah and Hamas would end). The opposition Greens, who were violently suppressed in 2009, supported civilian nuclear power. Iran has been working for it since Eisenhower initially provided US support for it in Iran to the Shah. In the end the outcome in terms of the nuclear issue, after who knows how much cost in lives and material, would be something like what we had with the JCPOA,a carefully monitored and controlled civilian nuclear program.
    https://econospeak.blogspot.com/2018...sanctions.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash said any country dealing with Iran (like buying oil) will be prevented from dealing with US companies.

That should piss off, hurt a bunch US companies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the most biting sanctions ever imposed, ratcheting up the level to bring about WORLD PEACE, nothing less.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This widespread uprising could become a real problem.

For Europe.

If this thing goes full Syria (the weapons are present within the country to cause enough death, chaos and create refugees)
    Then If Saudi decides to stoke it... Not good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Problem wih this strategy is countries will eventually ditch dollar and go back to trading in their currencies

Already happening with Iran, Russia, Turkey, China, India(in Iran trade)

And just now, Nigeria has approved the use of Yuan as alternate trading currency

The main problem with this is once these countries are dollar free, US wont be able to do this again.and they will NOT go back to dollar ever again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO this is a very risky last ditch effort by US. Only 2 scenarios will happen, eventually Euro will be aftected and entire world economy crashes, or a few country governments fall here and there but still military intervention will be needed

Thread Information