Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That lady was so stunned, she had no idea how to handle that situation without humiliating the guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup and my point was there was already a thread and the first one was clever with "Roberto"
    Laker fan, explain this ... is not only derivative but unnecessary
    Jr mod illegal immigrant

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers have by far the worst fans in the league. At least Celtics fans have an idea of what they're talking about, if they wildly exaggerate how good their team is. Warriors fans are just a bunch of little kids (in mentality or literally) who are front-runners. Lakers fans are actively stupid.
    Because of this one idiot? Don’t be ridiculous. I can show you forums with thousands of Laker fans on them more than any other fan base that would run circles of basketball knowledge around you

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Admit it bro...every time you hear a 'we want tacos' chant you know damn right what an epic fail our fan base is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because of this one idiot? Don’t be ridiculous. I can show you forums with thousands of Laker fans on them more than any other fan base that would run circles of basketball knowledge around you
    I've very rarely run into a Lakers fan who knew from Shinola.

Thread Information