Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y’all are underestimating the lakers scary good young core.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You don't even follow your own team, huh? They were shopping Ball early in the summer when his camp dropped the fact that he was injured. Lots of speculation that LeBron doesn't like him and wants him gone. Or maybe just his father. Fortunately said father has shut the up so maybe they got the point.
    No I don't follow my own team, so little in fact that I don't defend them on another team's website/forum... .
    The fact you just said we were shopping him but they dropped the injury news which was true, BTW...
    Means it makes no sense for you to knock them for not trading him. When you admit he is not good and was injured...
    Do you even read what you wrote?!
    AND EVEN if you believe the report it s still unwise to trade him then... Ingram otoh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DLO will have a better career than ZO. We can wait as long as you would like to prove me wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when people were saying Lakers were right to wait and that they would be good? Who can they trade for now that their youth has such little value? Who wants to go there knowing the supporting cast is pretty bad?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Remember when people were saying Lakers were right to wait and that they would be good? Who can they trade for now that their youth has such little value? Who wants to go there knowing the supporting cast is pretty bad?
    Bounce back game and we will be fine...
    WE GOT TE Kang
    yall Niccas want us to be bad...
    I can smell the desparation

You guys are better why so worried about our toxic team and over-rated prospects?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WE GOT TE Kang

You guys are better why so worried about our toxic team and over-rated prospects?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WE GOT TE Kang

We don’t want you to be bad; y’all are bad. Have been for a long time now. There is so much pressure on la right now with the decisions they made. Getting Bron was huge; but that is what has escalated the pressure. Fans have already turned on the youth.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Considering the Mavericks home record I’m happy for today. These young dudes need to be more damn consistent

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We don’t want you to be bad; y’all are bad. Have been for a long time now. There is so much pressure on la right now with the decisions they made. Getting Bron was huge; but that is what has escalated the pressure. Fans have already turned on the youth.
    Sure, but you want us to stay there ...
    I dont care what general Lakerpanic fans think, its just like upsatairs.
    If you listen to the fans that turn on players DD, Aldridge and White would have been traded.

Now DD is a better playmaker than Kawhi ...
    White is a Kawhi stopper
    And LMA is abeast and should be re-signed ...

And you are full of ish y'all DO want us to be bad i lived in Sa, remember ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I’m saying we don’t have to hope and pray about it. Y’all have been bad for like 6 years now. Of course spurs fans want la to be bad.

Also at the obsessed spurs fan shtick while being a laker fan on a Spurs message board. Love you my dude but that’s not the angle to take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've always given you credit for that Humberto.

You've stayed the course while Kool, Bail, and that Naruto loving disappeared.

Kudos.
    LkrFan

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No I’m saying we don’t have to hope and pray about it. Y’all have been bad for like 6 years now. Of course spurs fans want la to be bad.

Also at the obsessed spurs fan shtick while being a laker fan on a Spurs message board. Love you my dude but that’s not the angle to take.
    its not a shtick ...
    What I m saying I don't post Lonnie walker is a disappointment, White is overrated Murray has no jumpshot ... I actually root for young players to develop because I actually like hoops ...it's the coach in me. I root against the spurs because of thsi place, but I never root for young players to fail even former Duke players, Spurs or Celtics.
    You and plenty of others are actually rooting for the young guys to fail even though we have been bad "for like 6 years now".
    In the end, its better that even the celt players realize their potential because its better for the overall quality of the league.

and agin if we suck ...Why do you care THAT much?
    And dont give me that ish, deeps you comment on the Lakers on Twiiter too ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this lakers squad is significantly worse than the 2005 one that missed the playoffs tbh. losing to the worst record in the league, at home?

only difference is 18/19 lebron >>> 04/05 kobe which is why he had them in a favorable playoff spot

odom/butler on anybody on the current team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are going to make the playoffs bc I don't think Utah is going to get their together. But the thing is that any of these teams (us included) would be in real danger if there was a genuine 9th seed threat. Luckily Lebron is coming back and things will get better for the Lakers, but I do admit it would be hilarious if he missed the playoffs after all the haters saying he hid in The Leastern Conference (which he did). It would be hilarious simply bc this is the weakest the west has been in like 2 decades and he still can't hack it

But the Lakers make the playoffs

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Someone needs to be held accountable. I don't care whether it's management, whether it's the coaching staff, or whether it's the players. Yesterday should be the final nail in the coffin for someone, and something needs to be done. This wasn't a happens, off day loss. This low level performance is more often the norm than the outlier. 3-7, with losses - in Staples - against the Knicks and us, without Bron. That's almost as bad as we did in 2011.

Thread Information