Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then you weren't paying enough attention.
    he's too young to remember. Mfs aren't even old enough to remember Ray Allen in his prime in Seattle and Milwaukee or Reggie with the Pacers. Give Dale Ellis 10 open 3's a game off moving screens and I guarantee you he's shooting at least 50% for the season from 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's too young to remember. Mfs aren't even old enough to remember Ray Allen in his prime in Seattle and Milwaukee or Reggie with the Pacers. Give Dale Ellis 10 open 3's a game off moving screens and I guarantee you he's shooting at least 50% for the season from 3.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klay may be a better shooter than curry. From what I've seen Klay doesn't need 4 or 5 moving screens on a play to hit a shot
    On the line open and his feet set, the three is practically like a FT for Klay. I honestly thought it was more important to stay attached to Klay and let Curry chuck with a hand in his face as much as possible.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the refs weren't calling any fouls on the arc that weren't painfully obvious either.

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Seen them all since the days of Wilt and Russell and can talk the All Negro leagues. There is no argument, no debate of any kind if you know basketball then you know Curry is without question the best shooter in history. And only know nothings wouldn't see this.

The guy has changed the way the game is played now.

Is Curry the best shooter of all time?
    How Stephen Curry became the best shooter the NBA has ever seen. ... Curry doesn't possess the other-worldly athleticism of LeBron James or all-around skill set of Kevin Durant, but his shooting has changed the NBA forever. The two-time MVP and three-time champion is on pace to shatter the all-time record for made threes.Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 06-14-2019 at 02:39 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guy has changed the way the game is played now.
    The rules committee changed the way the game is played, son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rules committee changed the way the game is played, son.
    This

If Abdul Rauf played today instead of Curry they would have said the same

Thread Information