Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I mean the investment that the Euro countries are putting in to the women's game has expanded exponentially. I mean, I had no idea that Arsenal and Barca and the like have women teams. So as much as many may discredit it, it does have an audience now. The Netherlands made the finals in their 2nd ever WC, so perhaps things have changed.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Senator Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) introduced a bill Tuesday that would prevent the federal government from providing funding for the 2026 FIFA World Cup until the United States Soccer Federation agrees to equal pay for its men's and women's national teams.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Police said the vandalism, which was discovered inside the Bryant Park subway station in midtown Manhattan on Monday, was being investigated by the New York Police Department's Hate Crime Task Force.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Police said the vandalism, which was discovered inside the Bryant Park subway station in midtown Manhattan on Monday, was being investigated by the New York Police Department's Hate Crime Task Force.
    Crime is just crime.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "U.S. Soccer president Carlos Cordeiro contended Monday that analysis of federation finances showed that it paid members of the women's national team millions of dollars more than members of the men's national team over a period of nearly a decade."

Oops

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump thinks cucks and trannies are desirable to heterosexual men.

Thread Information