Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Norvell is a strange dude. I'd hate to have him as a head coach.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count

I'm in the Monoslob era 1998-2023 SpursTalk.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Deion predictably playing the “they hatin on a successful black man” card yet it’s always his team getting in the face of the other team pregame and acting like undisciplined spearchuckers. No surprise given that he’s always been a piece of sh1t religious grifter

why do other teams hate us so much? I just don’t get it

Post Count
    Texas to #3 in AP!

Last edited by DMX7; 09-17-2023 at 09:51 PM.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count

Deion predictably playing the “they hatin on a successful black man” card yet it’s always his team getting in the face of the other team pregame and acting like undisciplined spearchuckers. No surprise given that he’s always been a piece of sh1t religious grifter

why do other teams hate us so much? I just don’t get it
    Pompous, self aggrandizing, always on the attack

Yet dude has framed it like people are "uncomfortable" with a "confident" black man. They haven't even beat anybody good. Hope Oregon smacks them around next week, tbh.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Pompous, self aggrandizing, always on the attack

Yet dude has framed it like people are "uncomfortable" with a "confident" black man. They haven't even beat anybody good. Hope Oregon smacks them around next week, tbh.
    For a team that only won one game last year, TCU was a good win even if the frogs are down this year.

But yeah I'm ready for the ducks to hang half a hunnerd on them

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Texas to #3 in AP!

Flipped FSU

Trojans remain outta the Playoff bubble

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

"Clemson, has only been a home underdog three times in the last decade, according to Odds Shark data.

The Tigers most recently closed as a 1-point home underdog to Louisville in 2016 (a memorable AP Top 5 game they won 42-36).

Clemson was also a 4.5-point home underdog to FSU in 2013 (lost 51-14) and a 1.5-point home underdog to Georgia in 2013 (won 38-35)."

Kawhi Leonard showing up to the colorado game was random

Is that the first time he's ever been spotted leaving his house outside of basketball?

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    For a team that only won one game last year, TCU was a good win even if the frogs are down this year.

But yeah I'm ready for the ducks to hang half a hunnerd on them
    I mean yeah, they're clearly better than last year but that's just due to the infusion of talent. I still think coaching wise he is probably a fraud. I don't see how they achieve anything meaningful unless he brings in absolutely elite coordinators. Like basically just be a figurehead coach bc he has built a big enough cult to continue recruiting at an elite level. But I don't know if his ego would allow it. Many would (rightfully) question how much of the winning is due to the coordinators and he doesn't strike me as someone that can handle that, tbh.

But yea LFG Oregon.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    lots of parity this year. and i'd love to see 'bama get hammered at every opportunity. they look ripe for the picking.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    RIP to the Coach Prime Hype era.

Sept 2023-Sept 2023

Post Count
    #13 Alabama beats #15 Ole Miss

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    CNN in shambles, going to be tough to put together the weekly Deion race-baiting article after that blowout tbh

Texas fans are you getting a stiffy or -meh it's Baylor?

Texas looking great. 28-3.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Can't wait for the revenge tour

Post Count
    Texas fans are you getting a stiffy or -meh it's Baylor?

Texas looking great. 28-3.
    Meh -- it's Baylor. They lost to Texas State at home.

I can't say I'm all that excited for 4-0 Kansas matchup either. The real test will be OU in Dallas (maybe).

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It’s very apparent UTs defensive front and LBs are very very good compared to last year.
    UT fumbled 2 punts setting Baylor up for easy scores and then we just stoned them.
    Long drives by BU were just not possible. The safeties are slow so UT is vulnerable to the long ball. Fortunately, a true Freshman safety from Louisiana might be starting before the end of the year. He is Uber talented, 1st round material.

Ewers can be all over the place and we still can win.

Kansas QB definitely a problem as he can throw from the pocket, outside the pocket on the run, or just QB draws.
    We are definitely better than OU. But it’s that Red River where one team may play way above standard.
    Kansas St. looks to be the biggest problem. And some of these teams whose entire mission is to beat us at all costs…
    Still think get tripped up a couple of times when Ewers smells of mackerel and the opponent is able to run clock via 1st downs. The rule change is definitely producing fewer series and total plays.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Vs Clemson

Shipley was best player on the field. CMC clone.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

Rivalry classic

We were on the ropes. Clemson driving to put us away.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Can't wait for the revenge tour

what a dipsh!t thing to say....basically writing off that this current team sucks. Typical frontrunning f@ggot making excuses

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    what a dipsh!t thing to say....basically writing off that this current team sucks. Typical frontrunning f@ggot making excuses
    They got dominated in the trenches and he realizes it? That's not making excuses to me. He said it was a good old fashioned ass kicking.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    They got dominated in the trenches and he realizes it? That's not making excuses to me. He said it was a good old fashioned ass kicking.

Check the link that FkLA sent. yeah he put on the humble act for a few minutes, but then he gets arrogant as usual saying "this is the worst I'm going to be, you better get me now". Pretty obvious he's making excuses in advance for any losses that he'll now have the rest of the season. And then made a weird comment about how good he was as a professional football player and that Colorado would dominate if it was the coaches playing against each other Jesus, just stfu and take the loss...say "we're gonna come out hungry next week" and move on. Everything Prime spews just reeks of insecurity

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Die on don’t have the linemen to be upper echelon

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Check the link that FkLA sent. yeah he put on the humble act for a few minutes, but then he gets arrogant as usual saying "this is the worst I'm going to be, you better get me now". Pretty obvious he's making excuses in advance for any losses that he'll now have the rest of the season. And then made a weird comment about how good he was as a professional football player and that Colorado would dominate if it was the coaches playing against each other Jesus, just stfu and take the loss...say "we're gonna come out hungry next week" and move on. Everything Prime spews just reeks of insecurity
    He was making those excuses before the season even started. There'll be a day a couple years from now when he can't use those. It'll be fascinating then to see where he lays the blame.

Thread Information