Page 105 of 376 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 9382
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he's 33, on the decline and wants to get paid.
    Pretty much.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's injury prone now, eats up all your cap, and playing next to an old guy who just had a horrible injury doesn't sound great at all.
    I fully agree..just telling you what I expect them to do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I fully agree..just telling you what I expect them to do
    I don't disagree that the Spurs are probably looking this way too. It's depressing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just want the Spurs to salary dump LMA, TP and not overpay an old ass has been to a long term deal. Is that so much to ask?
    YES!

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I'm not a fan, but he's at his peak, right now, he's familiar with the organization and he can play next to Parker..seems perfect for what Pop and Buford are looking for..
    The reason he was traded away in the first place was because he was a terrible fit next to Parker. He's one of the few players more injury prone than CP3 and he's going to tie up money that could be better spent on other free agents in years to come. The love affair with this guy is beyond absurd. I'd rather have Jru Holiday, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reason he was traded away in the first place was because he was a terrible fit next to Parker. He's one of the few players more injury prone than CP3 and he's going to tie up money that could be better spent on other free agents in years to come. The love affair with this guy is beyond absurd. I'd rather have Jru Holiday, tbh.
    I'd love Jrue too. Too bad he's another guy who is either staying on his team or getting the big bucks with someone else.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of those is not like the other.

, I was going to mention that they're probably going to go for Paul George too now. I think they will. There's plenty of strippers to entice PG there too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's injury prone now, eats up all your cap, and playing next to an old guy who just had a horrible injury doesn't sound great at all.
    What injury did he have in the playoffs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What injury did he have in the playoffs?
    He had a bad toe, I believe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA has changed dramatically since Parker/Hill were last together, tbh..I'm not a fan, I absolutely don't want a 30+ year old combo guard with a glass body, but I'd bet that he will be their target. .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , I was going to mention that they're probably going to go for Paul George too now. I think they will. There's plenty of strippers to entice PG there too.
    you mean the girls from sugar's aren't enough for PG?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    so after derrick rose signs with another team, who do the spurs end up getting? pablo prigioni?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so after derrick rose signs with another team, who do the spurs end up getting? pablo prigioni?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you mean the girls from sugar's aren't enough for PG?
    With their big stretchmarked stomachs with C-section scars? Yeah, probably not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. Spurs "weren't interested" because they have Tony coming back better than ever.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, there's a 61 year old guy in Vegas trying to make the NBA. He should be the Spurs next target.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this injury prone talk had me research his injury history. 5 out of his first 6 years he managed to play more than 70 games. In two of his last three he barely played half the season.

That definitely causes concern. I don't want injury prone 30 something year olds. If 20 million or less I will live with it, but not advocating they bring him in

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. Spurs "weren't interested" because they have Tony coming back better than ever.
    I really do hope the Spurs don't gamble on Parker coming back. I mean, they should be treating it as a career ending injury. They should be looking to trade his contract, but since they probably won't, they should be preparing like he might not be able to come back from it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this injury prone talk had me research his injury history. 5 out of his first 6 years he managed to play more than 70 games. In two of his last three he barely played half the season.

That definitely causes concern. I don't want injury prone 30 something year olds. If 20 million or less I will live with it, but not advocating they bring him in
    Don't want him for 20 million either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really do hope the Spurs don't gamble on Parker coming back. I mean, they should be treating it as a career ending injury. They should be looking to trade his contract, but since they probably won't, they should be preparing like he might not be able to come back from it.
    Agreed but they'll never give up on a Spurs legend. They'll give him another loyalty contract before that happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being Spurs fans I think we should get used to it by now and not get our hopes up. Every draft, free agency, trade deadline. We are and were consistent in not making any major moves, so why would we do it now?
    WTF are you talking about? Two years ago we landed THE top free agent in Lamarcus Aldridge. He hasn't worked out but the Spurs absolutely won the FA summer that year. Chris Paul in SA at the right salary would have been great. Not sure what Houston is going to look like at the end of the day. Beverly was their best defender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't want him for 20 million either.
    Looking at available free agent point guards, there aren't really any decent bargain bin signings.

This a kind of a pickle.

I'm not opposed to starting Murray and trying to bring in a filler back up like shelving mack or someone.

Or alternatively, sign teodosic.

These options might be more appealing and a stop gap measure to Guage Murray's development without committing the organization to a potential albatross of a contract if hill can't stay healthy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is there a moratorium? Why can't teams just sign players and make trades right away? I thought I read a few years ago it was so that they could use the time to calculate the salary cap or something?
    That's what I read too when the Deandre Jordan fiasco became kind of a scandal and discussions about shortening it in the first place came up... but I am not the person to ask about these things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information