Page 108 of 280 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 6986
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Never heard of them bluesmen.
    Those weren't bluesmen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Those weren't bluesmen.
    Really?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Google them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't need to.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    so you have time to bicker here, when you could have take the test about 11 times in that span

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've noticed something about you guy, you're lazy aren't ya? Ya don't really wanna put out much effort do ya?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've noticed something about you guy, you're lazy aren't ya? Ya don't really wanna put out much effort do ya?
    I don't need to because I know who they are, dummy. We even talked about Stapledon before... you're calling me lazy and you won't take a ten minute test?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so you have time to bicker here, when you could have take the test about 11 times in that span
    I don't care about the test, obviously. It means nothing to me at all, only idiots like you need that sort of thing. Anyone who reads me knows when it comes to my interests I have no equal. I couldn't care less about.....if we have a 7 and a 9 and.....that is stupid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I don't care about the test, obviously. It means nothing to me at all, only idiots like you need that sort of thing. Anyone who reads me knows when it comes to my interests I have no equal. I couldn't care less about.....if we have a 7 and a 9 and.....that is stupid.
    ok then stop trying to act like an expert in physics and biology when it comes to topics like the origins of this thread when those aren't your interests at all

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't need to because I know who they are, dummy. We even talked about Stapledon before... you're calling me lazy and you won't take a ten minute test?
    Then why act goofy about it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Then why act goofy about it?
    I'm in a goofy mood.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ok then stop trying to act like an expert in physics and biology when it comes to topics like the origins of this thread when those aren't your interests at all
    Little one, I've talked about all that stuff many times with many dummies just like you on numerous boards like this one. I know all the arguments. I know all about your dance routines, because I've seen it many times before.

You're simply an idiot who doesn't get what's really going on at all.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm in a goofy mood.
    So I'm the lucky one, damn!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    lol wrung

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Little one, I've talked about all that stuff many times with many dummies just like you on numerous boards like this one. I know all the arguments. I know all about your dance routines, because I've seen it many times before.

You're simply an idiot who doesn't get what's really going on at all.
    it's not about memorizing the arguments, you moron. its to actually know what you are talking about. that's the difference between a chess player and somebody who just memorizes chess openings from a book

its frustrating to have actually put years of study into something, and have some half wit say "only an idiot would think this.... hahahahahahaha"

especially when you have virtually zero understanding of physics, biology, or science in general

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it's not about memorizing the arguments, you moron. its to actually know what you are talking about. that's the difference between a chess player and somebody who just memorizes chess openings from a book

its frustrating to have actually put years of study into something, and have some half wit say "only an idiot would think this.... hahahahahahaha"

especially when you have virtually zero understanding of physics, biology, or science in general
    What's really frustrating is to have some moron like you think anyone with even half a brain actually buys all that crap. I know far far far far more intelligent people than you who would laugh in your face over that stupidity you show.

Hey stupid, if all that was true don't you think everyone would drop the...God...thing? You really can't have both dummy, honest!

Getting back to reading and writing, you wanna talk a little literature slugger?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A sad little leech like you playing critic, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Look Avante, since you're obviously smarter and more well-read than the rest of us, you should just stop being pussy and take the IQ Test already. It's free and will take 30 minutes of your time.

http://iqtest.com/

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Look Avante, since you're obviously smarter and more well-read than the rest of us, you should just stop being pussy and take the IQ Test already. It's free and will take 30 minutes of your time.

http://iqtest.com/
    I prefer to just stay...obviously smarter and more well read...than everyone else. I have nothing to gain.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    That takes 30 minutes?

not even

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That takes 30 minutes?

not even[/QUOTE]

Let me ask ya a question half pint.....how come sooooooooooooooooooooooo many disagree with all that you try to peddle?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    A sad little leech like you playing critic, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What's wrung with that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I prefer to just stay...obviously smarter and more well read...than everyone else. I have nothing to gain.
    And everything to lose if you get enough questions wrung.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is this one sad little or what, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    That takes 30 minutes?

not even
    Let me ask ya a question half pint.....how come sooooooooooooooooooooooo many disagree with all that you try to peddle?

an overwhelming majority of scientists support evolution. it's really not even close. bringing up a couple of dozen of scientists who disagree is like me bringing up successful onside kicks... or successful hail mary touchdowns. a slim minority

Thread Information