Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eric Bledsoe: 16 pts, 9 ast, 6 rebs, 26 min, 5-7 FG, 3-4 3FG, 1 turnover
    Goran Dragic: 18 pts, 2 ast, 5 rebs, 26 min, 6-12 FG, 0-2 3FG, 1 turnover
    Isaiah Thomas: 23 pts, 3 ast, 1 reb, 20 min, 9-11 FG, 5-7 3FG, 2 turnovers

I know we played the worst team in the conference tonight, but god damn. GIMME SOME MORE.
    are they planning to resign Goran tbh? how much are they expecting to get him back for

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    are they planning to resign Goran tbh? how much are they expecting to get him back for
    The plan right now is to re-sign Goran, yeah. He's making $7.5 mil right now IIRC, so if they re-sign him, it'll be closer to Bledsoe money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Granted it was against one of the worst teams I've ever seen, but Bledsoe was a monster tonight..if that 3-point shot is improved, he'll avoid the route of overrated guards that can't shoot(Wall, Rondo), especially with his top-level defense, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eric Bledsoe: 16 pts, 9 ast, 6 rebs, 26 min, 5-7 FG, 3-4 3FG, 1 turnover
    Goran Dragic: 18 pts, 2 ast, 5 rebs, 26 min, 6-12 FG, 0-2 3FG, 1 turnover
    Isaiah Thomas: 23 pts, 3 ast, 1 reb, 20 min, 9-11 FG, 5-7 3FG, 2 turnovers

I know we played the worst team in the conference tonight, but god damn. GIMME SOME MORE.
    3 guards tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Granted it was against one of the worst teams I've ever seen, but Bledsoe was a monster tonight..if that 3-point shot is improved, he'll avoid the route of overrated guards that can't shoot(Wall, Rondo), especially with his top-level defense, tbh..
    The issue I have with him (and Isiah Thomas too while we're at it), is that he's too ball dominant. Sometimes I think the team would be better served by letting Dragic run the offense more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as i've been saying here for a while, I'm very high on Bledsoe. i just don't see a good long-term building plan if you are investing that much money into Dragon, Bledsoe, AND Thomas.

lets assume Dragic gets a deal averaging him the same as Bledsoe, 14 mil/year. that already puts them at 65 million next year. they don't really have space to make any serious additions, so they'd basically be banking on this roster to compete built as is. shaky

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boozer 4 points and 8 turnovers in 23 minutes.

Lakers lol

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    The issue I have with him (and Isiah Thomas too while we're at it), is that he's too ball dominant. Sometimes I think the team would be better served by letting Dragic run the offense more.
    Bledsoe isn't ball dominant. Isaiah is, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boozer 4 points and 8 turnovers in 23 minutes.

Lakers lol
    there's a reason Chicago is paying him 7 figures to go play for the Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bledsoe isn't ball dominant. Isaiah is, though.
    I think he is. He does run sets here and there, but he calls his own number too much sometimes, IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually surprised Meth managed to keep the game close as long as they did. I mean god damn outside Westchimp, Abaka, and maybe Lamb that roster is weak. Doesn't help that Brooks is the coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually surprised Meth managed to keep the game close as long as they did. I mean god damn outside Westchimp, Abaka, and maybe Lamb that roster is weak. Doesn't help that Brooks is the coach.
    doesn't help that reggie jackson is out. anthony morrow will also be a good weapon for them when he's back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasnt lamb injured too

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I think he is. He does run sets here and there, but he calls his own number too much sometimes, IMO
    Watch him some more this season and I think you'll change your mind. Bledsoe's an efficient scorer, not a chucker or overdribbler.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doesn't help that reggie jackson is out. anthony morrow will also be a good weapon for them when he's back
    Just glad they didn't improve their bigs situation tbh. They're definitely weaker than last year and the injury history of both Westchimp and Durbeta will be an issue from here on out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasnt lamb injured too
    Thought he was too, but I remember seeing him out there. Might be wrong.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy crap 100-65. What an embarrassment

Thread Information