Page 11 of 98 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has straight out said he's using the tariffs to renegotiate trade deals.

Trump has always said, even during the election, that something needed to be done for the Dreamers.

He's doing exactly what he said during the primaries and elections. Just need to stop screaming and listen every now and then...
    the effects of Trash's bullying (even) allies with steel/alum tariffs aren't here, and probably will be so small to be indistinguishable.

Trash, giving s exclusively about his sick self, doesn't GAF about Dreamers, or he wouldn't have killed DACA to bully Congress into paying for his stupid ing wall.

Repugs have never done ANYTHING about immigration except use it as a campaign topic to inflame their racist/xenophobic/white male supremacist base, of which, a MINORITY of the population, they are terrified now.

btw, tax cuts? where are the trickly-downy investments in plants, goods, etc? anything even announced? other that stock buy backs?

President Trump’s claims that tax cuts sparked major U.S. investments

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/02/15/president-trumps-claims-that-tax-cuts-sparked-major-u-s-investments/?utm_term=.5c7e8258cde7

welcome to the crowd of Repug /Trash cultists / gun fellators I, The Great Boutons, slap daily

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's so great about the tax cuts? Are you well off? Meaning, is your income in the millions?

The everyday journeymen didn't feel a thing. The only good thing to come out of that was the bonus some companies gave out but even that was a one time thing of a mere 1k. Their version of trickle down economics.
    Do you have a job? I know my guys are taking home about $3000 a year more. I guess you and nancy call that crumbs.
    How is that big timing? I sign their checks and can see in real life that average middle class taxpayers are taking more money home.
    We are seeing something similar in my office. I won't state numbers, but people are taking home considerably more in my office than over the past few years.
    lmao Reck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has straight out said he's using the tariffs to renegotiate trade deals.

He's doing exactly what he said during the primaries and elections. Just need to stop screaming and listen every now and then...
    (shrugs)

Running governments like businesses sounds good in theory, but falls on its face in practice.

If it is simply a tactic, it is a dangerous and destructive one, akin to waving a loaded gun around.

We will get to see in a year if it was just a tactic. My gut says it will backfire, and badly. Countries rarely react well to such threats, and China as a trading alternative undercuts the threat by a lot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All trumpers propping him up. Imagine that.

These Tax cuts aren't doing for the majority of Americans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trash, giving s exclusively about his sick self, doesn't GAF about Dreamers, or he wouldn't have killed DACA to bully Congress into paying for his stupid ing wall.

It's only $10,000 per dreamer. You don't think they are worth that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's only $10,000 per dreamer. You don't think they are worth that?
    just holding him to his promise of making mexico pay for it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (shrugs)

Running governments like businesses sounds good in theory, but falls on its face in practice.

If it is simply a tactic, it is a dangerous and destructive one, akin to waving a loaded gun around.

We will get to see in a year if it was just a tactic. My gut says it will backfire, and badly. Countries rarely react well to such threats, and China as a trading alternative undercuts the threat by a lot.
    That's exactly what he's doing...running it as a business. In business, you TRY a bunch of crap. A lot of it fails (think google glass, new coke, McD's pizza) and some of it succeeds. Failing is a necessary part of success.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The United States was a business before Trump took it over.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The United States was a business before Trump took it over.
    Might go bankrupt and then funded my russians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just holding him to his promise of making mexico pay for it
    I think his thought process is if he can move jobs from Mexico to US then they've paid for it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i still remember when he claimed a year ago he had assembled the greatest cabinet of all time tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or Chinese

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think his thought process is if he can move jobs from Mexico to US then they've paid for it...
    that's not what he campaigned on

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do repugs always try to twist what orange means?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians can't fund .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Modern conservatism is in a fight for its life against Trump, and the GOP has sold itself to him. What that means is up to you.

Relative moderates like yourself should be the ones speaking loudest against the corruption. Yet you would rather post about fishing. Says a lot, tbh.

Unless, of course you think that senior administration officials should be allowed to keep who they are consulting for on the side secret?

Ethics waivers bad for Democrats, but good now for Republicans? Why are you not expressing concern about things like this?
    Do you honestly think your posts on a message board change anything?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's not what he campaigned on
    You really think he expected to just get a check in the mail from Mexico?

The term "make them pay for it" can have very wide definitions...as we're seeing with this Stormy Daniels thread. Trump's lawyer clearly paid her, but everyone knows who was behind it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The term "make them pay for it" can have very wide definitions...as we're seeing with this Stormy Daniels thread. Trump's lawyer clearly paid her, but everyone knows who was behind it...
    Trump had proposed a 20% tariff on Mexico imports

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i dont expect him to successfully get a check from them. its why i thought people believing his bull were moronic. ima hold him to his word.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think that if he can move some factories from Mexico back to the US, they would have in essence, paid for it?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Do you think that if he can move some factories from Mexico back to the US, they would have in essence, paid for it?
    no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would be the incentive for the company moving back here?

Thread Information