Page 111 of 207 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 5170
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OU loses their starting center and reinstates WR Jaz Reynolds:

http://newsok.com/sports/ou

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Love stories like these. US soldier playing for Clemson after tours in Iraq and Afghanistan:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...clemson-tigers

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I figured you were going unless those engineering courses had you by the balls.
    Football gets me through my weeks during the fall, wouldn't miss it.

OU loses their starting center and reinstates WR Jaz Reynolds:

http://newsok.com/sports/ou
    They might be thinner at OL than we are at this point. Our D Line should dominate them.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    They might be thinner at OL than we are at this point. Our D Line should dominate them.
    I'm not going to pretend the OL is going to be all-world or anything like that, but I think both groups (OL and DL) are going to be the best they've been since '05 assuming serious injuries don't take place. Diaz, especially, has so many weapons to work with.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'll be at the game as well. Hope that start time is wrong though.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from 2014 S Brandon Simmons on his UT visit (24/7):

“I liked the campus a lot,” Simmons said. “We talked with Coach (Duane) Akina and I liked him a lot. He’s put a lot of DBs in the NFL, which is a big plus. Obviously, you go to a big school because you want a chance to make it to the NFL.”

“Really, he (Brown) just told us how he runs the program. You could tell he’s really just a relationship building guy. He said they can’t do too much until they build the relationship," he said. "He said he thought I was a really good player, and I will have an offer when the time comes. He said they don’t offer this early, but will next year at junior day."

“Right now, I’m just looking to slow everything down," he said. "I went to a lot of places this summer and had a lot of interest in the spring. I’m really open to everyone because you only get recruited once. I’m really focused on the upcoming season and having another great year.”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OK State is losing their potential starting left tackle. Tough blow for a team who will be starting a true freshman at QB:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/oklahom...63--ncaaf.html

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Great video of a little Arizona Cardinals fan with Sam Acho:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_MOp...ature=youtu.be

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Kinda suprised you would get this info from LHF...my guess---it is/was their guess.

If i was a betting man Kick -off will be 6 or later and available on the LHN.

Hook' Em
    The guy on the line said it back to me pretty quickly...like he had answered the question already. It's whatever though. I'll work it out if I need to. Just happy to be seeing them live.

Now TCU, OU, and WVU will be another story! Already have tickets lined up for those!

I like your style Ballin.' I'll be at Ole Miss, WVU, OU and TCU.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ha!

What school as ac ulated the most Olympic medals? I'd assume USC.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Thanks Bill! Coincidentally I Graduated from Dripping Spring H.S but we will put that aside... Lol

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods reporting that K Anthony Fera has decided to transfer to Texas.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Thanks Bill! Coincidentally I Graduated from Dripping Spring H.S but we will put that aside... Lol
    Hey we (Tivy) beat you guys in a low scoring game a couple years back in the playoffs. Lake Travis however beats us (and everyone else to be fair) every year. My freshman year of high school Garrett Gilbert btho of us in the Alamodome.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Huge if true.

You're forgiven. Now if you were Westlake... different story.

Pop, I know a few people from Kerrville, and I've always enjoyed my time there. Pretty little town in one of the best parts of Texas.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Pop, I know a few people from Kerrville, and I've always enjoyed my time there. Pretty little town in one of the best parts of Texas.
    It sucks living here though when under the age of 75.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I was the running back and defensive end on that team in '09! That was a fun game, a heart breaker, but fun!

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It sucks living here though when under the age of 75.

i have some family land near center point/comfort that id stay at during the summers and i think its some of the best area in the hill country. good hunting as well with all the axis around now. i had some fun keggers there while i was at UT.

kerrville also has a badass river park on the guadalupe that we'd post up at.

not to mention the folk festival and a quick drive to fredericksburg.

you should look up the alamo springs cafe...their burger was on the cover of the texas monthly

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I was the running back and defensive end on that team in '09! That was a fun game, a heart breaker, but fun!
    I was at the Tivy/LT game that year. One of my all-time favorite high school games I've seen live.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    "@MarkRosnerAAS
    Recruiting: American-Statesman partner 247Sports hears Penn State punter Anthony Fera will announce transfer to Texas on Thursday #Longhorns"

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    USA Today has released their pre-season college football poll. Texas checks in at #15. I'd prefer that they started lower but that's solid positioning. I think they're better than at least five or six teams ahead of them.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...l/usatpoll.htm

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Anybody who can give me a quick summary of the last 14 days?

Thread Information