Page 112 of 278 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 6947
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    $800 for any shoe is ing stupid

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The Texas Longhorns could have potentially added former Northwestern Wildcats running back Venric Mark, but the Horns declined to accept the transfer, according to a report from CBS Sports.

http://www.burntorangenation.com/foo...exas-longhorns

Post Count
    The Texas Longhorns could have potentially added former Northwestern Wildcats running back Venric Mark, but the Horns declined to accept the transfer, according to a report from CBS Sports.

I don't think our RB depth is as bad as some people say. Worst case scenario: move Deja Johnson to RB from WR for another explosive back.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas reporting OL Rami Hammad is now telling those around him he's had a change of heart and will be staying at UT.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas reporting OL Rami Hammad is now telling those around him he's had a change of heart and will be staying at UT.
    Why did he want to leave in the first place, pardon my ignorance?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Either he walks on at Tech or he goes to a lower level school

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Why did he want to leave in the first place, pardon my ignorance?
    I don't think anyone knows for sure. The main theory is he he burned some bridges with Coach Wickline because he was originally committed to OK State. Now that they're both at Texas, I think he feels he's not getting a fair shake because of what happened in the past.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

@ ChipBrownHD: Charlie Strong said Thursday redshirt freshman OG Rami Hammad has left the #Texas program and will transfer.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    drama queen smh

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Brian Perroni of A&M's 247 site, said yesterday that he felt that Texas was the team to beat for Malik Jefferson. Mainly due to a better defensive staff.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    @ ChipBrownHD: Charlie Strong said Thursday redshirt freshman OG Rami Hammad has left the #Texas program and will transfer.
    Weird deal. Supposedly tells a few guys he's staying, practices and then leaves.

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Weird deal. Supposedly tells a few guys he's staying, practices and then leaves.
    He didn't practice. Inside Texas said he did and they were full of .

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He didn't practice. Inside Texas said he did and they were full of .
    LOL! Dude, ...you never miss a chance to go outta your way to put that site down. They've been wrong before
    like they all have. They were wrong about Hammad not transferring because the kid was telling different things to
    different people. Having someone mistakenly think he was at practice is not that big of a deal, IMO.
    Last edited by ATX_Horn; 08-22-2014 at 12:33 PM.

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Sounds like someone works for IT.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Sounds like someone works for IT.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Brian Perroni of A&M's 247 site, said yesterday that he felt that Texas was the team to beat for Malik Jefferson. Mainly due to a better defensive staff.
    I think this guys commitment comes down to who shows they can play good defense and win some games.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    WR Dorial Green-Beckham was denied eligibility for the 2014 season by the NCAA today.

Post Count
    I think this guys commitment comes down to who shows they can play good defense and win some games.
    Which team do you suspect that will be? Strong is all in on recruiting this kid, but Aggy is probably the favorite. Sumlin has just hammered Strong in the recruiting department early on.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Which team do you suspect that will be? Strong is all in on recruiting this kid, but Aggy is probably the favorite. Sumlin has just hammered Strong in the recruiting department early on.
    Well, we pretty much cannot get worse on defense. If we do, Snyder is gone.

I think the win totals will be about the same for both schools, so overall wins won't be a big pull.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Former A&M DT Isaiah Golden arrested again. Just sad for the guy at this point:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/22/texas-...stic-violence/

Post Count
    Well, we pretty much cannot get worse on defense. If we do, Snyder is gone.

I think the win totals will be about the same for both schools, so overall wins won't be a big pull.
    So where do you think he's going then if wins aren't going to be a big pull and your team's defense is suspect?

The only reason I say he is an Aggy lean is because Sumlin has all the momentum right now, but things could change. We will see, I guess.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I feel like Texas will end up with Jefferson, Hill and Boyd. Great thing about Jefferson is he'll commit somewhere in December, and if it's Texas, you could be looking at a fun six weeks until National Signing Day. I think DT Daylon Mack will take an official to UT in that scenario (especially if A&M's defense continues to be poor).

I've seen other people mention Jefferson could be for Strong what Cory Redding was for Mack and I like that comparison. He commands that type of respect from his peers and everyone will notice when he makes his final decision. Hopefully that will result in major momentum for UT.

Thread Information