Page 115 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 15651051111121131141151161171181191251652156151115 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 41863
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump gets credit for kate's law? something that the house passed that trump hasn't signed?

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump gets credit for kate's law? something that the house passed that trump hasn't signed?
    That is also one of the least bull bullet points on the list compared to most of the others.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Gateway Pundit Reported: On Friday again the ‘DOW’ reached another all time closing high. The DOW has increased 19% since the November 2016 election. The NASDAQ and S&P 500 are other major American stock indices that have reached all time highs since President Trump was elected.

The rationale for the excitement in the markets is supported by underlying fundamental measurements of the economy. One of the main economic indicators of a robust economy is GDP (Gross Domestic Product). According the US Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA):

GDP is one of the most comprehensive and closely watched economic statistics: It is used by the White House and Congress to prepare the Federal budget, by the Federal Reserve to formulate monetary policy, by Wall Street as an indicator of economic activity, and by the business community to prepare forecasts of economic performance that provide the basis for production, investment, and employment planning.

Yesterday the BEA released its analysis of second quarter 2017 GDP:

Real gross domestic product increased at an annual rate of 2.6 percent in the second quarter of 2017 (table 1), according to the “advance” estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the first quarter, real GDP increased 1.2 percent, (revised up from the original 0.7 percent growth.)

Under President Trump the second quarter annual GDP growth rate nearly doubled the rate from the President’s first quarter. Also, according the BEA, the US GDP surpassed $19 Trillion for the first time in US history under President Trump.

According to the BEA, at the end of 2016 the US GDP stood at $18.9 Trillion. At the end of the first quarter the US GDP rose to $19.1 Trillion. At the end of the second quarter the US GDP grew to $19.2 Trillion (all in current dollars). Under President Trump the US GDP has grown by more than $300 Billion in just two quarters.

Eight years ago President Barack Obama’s GDP results were not nearly as impressive.

As a matter of fact, in the first two quarters under President Obama, the US GDP shrank. At the end of 2008, the US GDP stood at $14.5 Trillion. At the end of President Obama’s first quarter in office the US GDP shrank to $14.4 Trillion and by the end of Obama’s second quarter in office the GDP shrank to $14.3 Trillion. President Obama’s economy shrank by more than $200 Billion in his first two quarters in office.

Percentage-wise President Trump also way outperforms President Obama in his first two quarters in office. Under President Trump the US GDP has grown by 1.2% in the first quarter and 2.6% in the second quarter. Under President Obama the US GDP shrank by an unheard of 5.4% in his first quarter and by .5% in his second quarter in office in 2009.

With these increasing GDP numbers it’s no wonder the stock market is excited about President Trump’s economy!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^

You know what's it called don't you, Chris?

Making America Great Again

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

Cully, you're fully indotrinated. Never thought I'd see the day!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

Americans are proud of their country again

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cully, you're fully indotrinated. Never thought I'd see the day!
    I know. He just gets to me, Recky. It's little things:::the way he got in that diesel truck out in front the WH a month ago and gripped the steering wheel like that.

Yesterday in Long Island the way he described the way a cop will lower a suspects head as he puts him into the the squad car. He was so precise. He's been watching cop shows all his life. He wanted to say it, and painstakingly did so.

The way he's not afraid to make mistakes. And he doesn't dwell on them. Doesn't beat himself up over it. He just goes on.

I love the guy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Americans are proud of their country again
    Yep, and I frankly never thought this day(s) would happen. But, Trump promised to put America first and to put Americans first.

I believe in him. He is a great man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know. He just gets to me, Recky. It's little things:::the way he got in that diesel truck out in front the WH a month ago and gripped the steering wheel like that.

Yesterday in Long Island the way he described the way a cop will lower a suspects head as he puts him into the the squad car. He was so precise. He's been watching cop shows all his life. He wanted to say it, and painstakingly did so.

The way he's not afraid to make mistakes. And he doesn't dwell on them. Doesn't beat himself up over it. He just goes on.

I love the guy.
    Yep, and I frankly never thought this day(s) would happen. But, Trump promised to put America first and to put Americans first.

I believe in him. He is a great man.
    Yep, he's going to carry us all the way through 2024 then we can get Jr. or Gowdy/Chaffetz to take over for the next 8. We're taking it back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wall Street Journal Editorial Board: Trump Needs to Accept He’s the Problem, Not Priebus

the editorial board of the Wall Street Journal — owned by Rupert Murdochlit into President Donald Trump, pointing out that the president needs to realize that the issues surrounding his administration start with him, not others.

The WSJ editors further stated that the president is dealing with the “chaotic mess” in his White House “because he seems to like it.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/wall-street-journal-editorial-board-trump-needs-to-accept-hes-the-problem-not-priebus/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "From the Halls of Montezuma
    To the Shores of Tripoli"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No politician has ever handled like that as well as Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No politician has ever handled like that as well as Trump
    He's like Ali, no one can touch him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean how he's incapable of admitting them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much white trash in there it really is harrowing how much of it there is in this country and how emboldened they've become. Luckily they're a dying demo thank god

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much white trash in there it really is harrowing how much of it there is in this country and how emboldened they've become. Luckily they're a dying demo thank god
    We talking about Antifa?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You mean how he's incapable of admitting them?
    In a nuts , yes. In that insipid way that's become the law of the land for the past 30 years.

Absolutely.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They were selling her !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol
    Absolutely outrageous.