Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yet you're still welching on benefactor's bet.
    Whoa, so where is the proof you read any books and have any music? Show me some pictures/video or you're a lying .

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

The winner stays and the loser goes.....so ya got balls or bb's?
    I get nothing from that little girl bet.

If you're so confident in yourself, you should want to take my money plus get me out of your threads.

the fact is, you talk a lot of about being an expert, but as usual, you're being exposed as a huge chicken pussy.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Whoa, so where is the proof you read any books and have any music? Show me some pictures/video or you're a lying .
    ^ Liar, welcher ^

I don't have to show you , because unlike you, I'm not an arrogant prick who floods every thread I post in with boastful claims of supposed accomplishments and in-depth expertise.... saying "I read books and listen to music" is very different from saying "I'm a former football player, I'm an accomplished weight-lifter, I've won a bunch of dance compe ions, I can outrun Peyton Hillis, I'm a betting expert, etc."

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I get nothing from that little girl bet.

If you're so confident in yourself, you should want to take my money plus get me out of your threads.

the fact is, you talk a lot of about being an expert, but as usual, you're being exposed as a huge chicken pussy.
    The big man bet is permanant bannishment from ST, the little sissy ass bet is..."keep me out of your threads"..what are you 15? If you want to constantly bump me up, cool.

Take my bet ya little ing coward, stop being a little wimpy ass ....ok? Grow a couple got or shut the up.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ^ Liar, welcher ^

I don't have to show you , because unlike you, I'm not an arrogant prick who floods every thread I post in with boastful claims of supposed accomplishments and in-depth expertise.... saying "I read books and listen to music" is very different from saying "I'm a former football player, I'm an accomplished weight-lifter, I've won a bunch of dance compe ions, I can outrun Peyton Hillis, I'm a betting expert, etc."
    translation

Ok ok I lied about reading and don't own any music, yep....a liar!

Post Count
    translation

Ok ok I lied about reading and don't own any music, yep....a liar!
    translation

"I'm a fat welcher with a fake Internet life and everybody knows it... how am I going to deflect this?"

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    translation

"I'm a fat welcher with a fake Internet life and everybody knows it... how am I going to deflect this?"
    Whatever

So where's that video/pictures of your books and music library? I showed pictures of mine.

You;re a ing liar.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    The big man bet is permanant bannishment from ST, the little sissy ass bet is..."keep me out of your threads"..what are you 15? If you want to constantly bump me up, cool.

Take my bet ya little ing coward, stop being a little wimpy ass ....ok? Grow a couple got or shut the up.
    No, messageboard bets like yours are for butt hurt little girls with thin skin.

real men put money where their mouth is.

We'll all be sure to laugh at you when you lose again, little girl.

Post Count
    Whatever

So where's that video/pictures of your books and music library? I showed pictures of mine.

You;re a ing liar.
    Where's your video? You agreed to post one, I never agreed to ....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No, messageboard bets like yours are for butt hurt little girls with thin skin.

real men put money where their mouth is.

We'll all be sure to laugh at you when you lose again, little girl.
    Just as I though just a big ing mouth with a coward ass, not a ball on ya. This is sad to watch.

You're a ing coward ya little .

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Where's your video? You agreed to post one, I never agreed to ....
    That's my point ya dumb , you don't do but leech off what we do.

You can't do on your own, can ya got? You don't bet, ya don't know , you can't even post pictures of you library that you don't have. You;re ing worthless ya little got. You're a ing follower.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Just as I though just a big ing mouth with a coward ass, not a ball on ya. This is sad to watch.

No. You're the pussy here.

I think you're also poor.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No. You're the pussy here.

I think you're also poor.
    You ran your mouth asshole and now you can't back your up.

Sometimes I wish I was poor.

Post Count
    That's my point ya dumb , you don't do but leech off what we do.

You can't do on your own, can ya got? You don't bet, ya don't know , you can't even post pictures of you library that you don't have. You;re ing worthless ya little got. You're a ing follower.
    Boiled down:::still welching.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You ran your mouth asshole and now you can't back your up.

Sometimes I wish I was poor.
    I've never ran my mouth. I've been laughing at you running yours.

Remember "big fish in little pond"? That's you that said that, not me dumbass.

And nobody wishes they were poor.

You're a ing idiot. And a frightened little girl.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Avante...I don't know anything about you. (I took a couple year hiatus from the site) Why does EVERYONE talk so much about you. Again...I'm not talking please don't take this the wrong way. What on Earth have you done...that people start threads to talk about your picks.

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count
    What's avantes week 2 picks?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Avante...I don't know anything about you. (I took a couple year hiatus from the site) Why does EVERYONE talk so much about you. Again...I'm not talking please don't take this the wrong way. What on Earth have you done...that people start threads to talk about your picks.
    Ironically, the guy that started this thread asked a similar question about a year ago.

Just stick around long enough and you'll see why Avante is a piece of .

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count

Why are you talking to yourself?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I've never ran my mouth. I've been laughing at you running yours.

Remember "big fish in little pond"? That's you that said that, not me dumbass.

And nobody wishes they were poor.

You're a ing idiot. And a frightened little girl.

You're too dumb to even deal with anymore.

Trust me stupid around...TAX TIME!!!!!!!....yep, poor.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    We have a few kids here who troll everyones threads so I with them and they can;t handle it. That's about it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why are you talking to yourself?
    Are you really that dense?

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    We have a few kids here who troll everyones threads so I with them and they can;t handle it. That's about it.
    I got a feeling it's a little more than that....but again I plead the 5th or in this case stupidity. I don't know all or any of the facts....and I'm not going back to look through your past posts. I just want the truth...and yes I can handle the truth.

Basically...you're saying the entire NFL and College Football community on ST are trolls???? Cause it seems to be more than a "few kids" talking . But hey...do your thing.

After all I went 3-3 on my week 1 NFL picks (and a lot of people did waaaay worse than that) and nobody is starting threads about how terrible my picks where or anybody else. Why you??????

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    And....I do know more about football than anyone else here. Don't forget 95% of the those who picked the game had SC.

I can talk about players nobody here has ever heard of.....trust me.
    0-3.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I got a feeling it's a little more than that....but again I plead the 5th or in this case stupidity. I don't know all or any of the facts....and I'm not going back to look through your past posts. I just want the truth...and yes I can handle the truth.

Basically...you're saying the entire NFL and College Football community on ST are trolls???? Cause it seems to be more than a "few kids" talking . But hey...do your thing.

After all I went 3-3 on my week 1 NFL picks (and a lot of people did waaaay worse than that) and nobody is starting threads about how terrible my picks where or anybody else. Why you??????
    I've been into pro football since the early 60's, so I;m obviously going to know more about the game than the kids here. And I rub that in, which pisses them off.....cool~~~ I also gamble and have been for a long time, I play around with that, knowing they hang on my every move, just look at this thread. I know this and have fun with it. I spell something wrong....here they come, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Bottom line is I make an impact all by design and I;m the one they pay attention to as we see. I don't know any of these people, so why not have some fun with them, and I do.......obviously.

I was an insurance salesman and learned a lot about human nature, ya want instant action on the internet.....just say you are good at something.......they fall all over themselves trying to get to you, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information