Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seed of doubt; but for all those alleged fatalities, I'm seeing no strong evidence of anything being struck.
    Quit being a pussy and tell us your conspiracy theory.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quit being a pussy and tell us your conspiracy theory.
    I don't have to act like I have all the answers. Not being a lemming like you and not believing everything the govt. and their lapdog media tells me is sufficient.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't have to act like I have all the answers. Not being a lemming like you and not believing everything the govt. and their lapdog media tells me is sufficient.
    You're the one who claims all the "en masse" shooting experience. Share it and show us why you're right and everyone else is wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seed of doubt; but for all those alleged fatalities, I'm seeing no strong evidence of anything being struck.
    Anything? Like what exactly, the fuel tank that was hit? What are you looking for? Be specific.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Trump lose Galileo/Cosmored and the InfoWars types if he halts the release of the JFK do ents?
    Trump is putting them out.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anything? Like what exactly, the fuel tank that was hit? What are you looking for? Be specific.
    Just no videos of bullets certainly striking; no pictures of the alleged carnage. I saw a seemingly well-off lady on the ground with blood splattered on her leg. Hardly convincing stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just no videos of bullets certainly striking; no pictures of the alleged carnage. I saw a seemingly well-off lady on the ground with blood splattered on her leg. Hardly convincing stuff.
    There's a video of the crowd being ushered out and down a sidewalk. One guy is shot through the arm and into the side, didn't know he was hit in the side.

Dude, seriously? People cannot even pull off a troll hack without getting caught and you think 20K people were in on a conspiracy fake shooting for the sake of gun control?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a video of the crowd being ushered out and down a sidewalk. One guy is shot through the arm and into the side, didn't know he was hit in the side.

Dude, seriously? People cannot even pull off a troll hack without getting caught and you think 20K people were in on a conspiracy fake shooting for the sake of gun control?
    Of course they evacuated. You don't take chances when you're hearing a rain of gunfire (whether the bullets are real or not).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course they evacuated. You don't take chances when you're hearing a rain of gunfire (whether the bullets are real or not).
    So they heard a rain of gunfire but it was staged, so several of them put fake blood on themselves and took selfies and everyone else including the singer just hauled ass (odd that he sang "I won't back down" on SNL after abandoning his crowd with a "we'll be right back" message)?

They didn't know what the sound was, and what got them moving was people dropping and screaming.
    Last edited by DMC; 10-21-2017 at 01:31 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So a lot of them just fell down and stayed there, and put blood on themselves to play along?

There's also a video where a guy is hiding behind a truck and you can hear the rounds hitting around him.
    What blood? I saw an after the fact pic that could easily be staged. And show the video of the alleged hits, then. I haven't seen it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnn-GvRPh-w

Watch toward the end of the dude who got shot. If you think that's fake.. I can't help you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What blood? I saw an after the fact pic that could easily be staged. And show the video of the alleged hits, then. I haven't seen it.
    How are you saying the sonic cracks heard in every video are being faked? There are some clear ricochet/impact sounds in YouTubes close to the video wall that was clearly struck near the beginning of the attack and in another video from the elevated metal VIP stand. How were all these faked? It's your claim -- back it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe this is even being debated.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnn-GvRPh-w

Watch toward the end of the dude who got shot. If you think that's fake.. I can't help you.
    Good post. First thing I've seen like this, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good post. First thing I've seen like this, tbh.
    Then you weren't looking.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then you weren't looking.
    You weren't looking; I gave you many of chances. No surprise you didn't bring the goods.

Now, stop trying to piggy back on DMC and do your own .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You weren't looking; I gave you many of chances. No surprise you didn't bring the goods.
    I had already seen that. It was not what you demanded to see. I showed you a video of a person being hit by a bullet. No surprise you didn't even look for anything and wanted your hand held like a child.

Now, stop trying to piggy back on DMC and do your own .
    So you believe there were real bullets now?

Yes or no.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had already seen that. It was not what you demanded to see. No surprise you didn't even look.

So you believe there were real bullets now?

Yes or no.
    That's at least anecdotal evidence. I'm still not without doubt.

And you can cry all you want; but you brought no goods, you sac-less wonder.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's at least anecdotal evidence. I'm still not without doubt.

And you can cry all you want; but you brought no goods, you sac-less wonder.
    You didn't even look for yourself. Just sat in the dark and whined to have things brought to you like a baby.

What are your doubts?

What do you think really happened in Las Vegas?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My experience with shooting bullets en masse at matter puts severe doubt into my mind that real bullets are being shot en masse here. Anyone who has shot bullets en masse can see the tell-tale signs of destruction and the sights and sounds of ricocheting and penetrating bullets. None of that is occurring here.
    So you've shot 5.56 and 7.68 rounds from several hundred yards away 300 feet off the ground into a crowd of people? Because the distance and trajectory has a massive impact on the, well, impact of rounds when they strike.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are dumb. Distance is 550 yards. ed up lower velocity tumbling mess ballistically but still deadly shooting into a crowd.
    Especially from assault rifles on full auto. Would have been a completely different story with a 30.06 or a 300 Win if that's what he used, but then of course the body count wouldn't be so damn high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.inverse.com/article/3746...ern-perception

Conspiracy Theorists Have a Fundamental Cognitive Problem, Say Scientists

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty good bit, Spurtacular, it's hard to get everyone here to agree on anything but looks like there's a rare consensus that you're re ed.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    the infowars clowns aren't touching this post with a 10 foot pole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the infowars clowns aren't touching this post with a 10 foot pole.
    I don't wanna get too political but I been thinking about it and honestly I don't think photon torpedos could melt steel beams myself. The destruction of the Death Star was an inside job imo

Even freeze framed it at at 1:31:47 and you could see a weird look on a guys face like hes plotting something with Vader before Darth heads out in his ship to "pretend" and try to shoot down Luke tbh

Thread Information