Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only if you are using the phrase in a friendly southern style the way Trump did.
    That's a whole nother level of spinning son. I give you that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a whole nother level of spinning son. I give you that.
    It's not spinning. Trump was just trying to fit in in Alabama. Same kind of happened to George.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not spinning. Trump was just trying to fit in in Alabama. Same kind of happened to George.

C'mon son, you don't really think it's OK for the president of a nation to publicly say "sons of es" in front of millions of people, right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can I call christians sons of es for being by far the more invasive of all religions?
    I don't care what you do. I've never had Christians come up to my door tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care what you do. I've never had Christians come up to my door tho.
    They don't need to. They already have you by the balls. Tell me, what year it is?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C'mon son, you don't really think it's OK for the president of a nation to publicly say "sons of es" in front of millions of people, right?
    I'm saying our great President is being unfairly attacked by a media smear campaign that is trying to vilify him for simply embracing the cultural diversity of this great nation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure thing son.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't need to. They already have you by the balls. Tell me, what year it is?
    LOL. Stereotyping. I don't even get where you're going with this, but I'll play your game you rogue. 2017 AD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. Stereotyping. I don't even get where you're going with this, but I'll play your game you rogue. 2017 AD.
    Exactly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man, you're stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man, you're stupid.
    Why? You brought up invasive religions. What's more invasive than giving the Earth an arbitrary date and forcing people to use it despite most of that people not believing in said date?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? You brought up invasive religions. What's more invasive than giving the Earth an arbitrary date and forcing people to use it despite most of that people not believing in said date?

Oh man, you're Boots-level stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man, you're Boots-level stupid.
    Not really debunking any point, but I will let you leave son. Go live to fight another battle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really debunking any point, but I will let you leave son. Go live to fight another battle.
    And you tried to argue a hyperbolic comment about Jehovah's Witnesses door knocking and invading personal space with faith solicitation with something that happened 500 years ago. Like I said, you're Boots-level stupid. "Dey got ya by da balls. DERP".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chooch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you tried to argue a hyperbolic comment about Jehovah's Witnesses door knocking and invading personal space with faith solicitation with something that happened 500 years ago. Like I said, you're Boots-level stupid. "Dey got ya by da balls. DERP".
    Actually, it must have been like 2017 years ago, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, it must have been like 2017 years ago, tbh.
    Sounds like you've got yourself by the balls, DERPsky. Get some context to your "point", O Woken One.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    What date do you think we should use?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like you've got yourself by the balls, DERPsky. Get some context to your "point", O Woken One.
    What more context do I need? I'm a non-christian, using christian conventions. That's the whole point I'm making to prove the "invasiveness" of christianity. I thought it was pretty clear, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some convoluted petroglyph the Mayans scratched onto caves and we should tell time with a sun dial. We need to know the world is ending in 2012, but it's not 2012 yet, according to his preferred calendar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since I have already grew up with this one, I would rather keep it. But I don't really care anyway. I wasn't complaining, tbh, I'm just pointing out that no religion is more invasive than the christian one.

I don't know why you get so worked up over a simple, obvious fact, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What more context do I need? I'm a non-christian, using christian conventions. That's the whole point I'm making to prove the "invasiveness" of christianity. I thought it was pretty clear, tbh.
    Ok, what happened 500 years ago makes it invasive, how? Using gun powder in modern weaponry makes the Chinese responsible for all the gun violence according to your stupid train of thought.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, what happened 500 years ago makes it invasive, how? Using gun powder in modern weaponry makes the Chinese responsible for all the gun violence according to your stupid train of thought.
    Because it still makes an impact today, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the vast majority of the world accepts a form of time keeping, it's because of an "invasive" religion. Mmhmmm...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do know what "invasive" means, right? And you do realize they've made nonChristian terms for the Gregorian calendar for simple minded, intolerant twits too, right?

Thread Information