Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i like when guys wear thongs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron's going to join a small market team in a boring, irrelevant city, after a season in which their superstar player feuded with them all year(and is more likely to want out then return) and their other star asked for a trade the previous season, in the same conference as the Warriors and Rockets
    1. He loves Pop.
    2. He has great respect for the Spurs culture and organization.
    3. A Leonard / James / Aldridge Big 3 would give him his best shot at finally beating Golden State.

Add to that the countless news reports of him being interested in the Spurs, national media figures saying he should go to San Antonio, and other league GM's talking in public about the Spurs going after LeBron and you have to think he'll at least consider it.

By the way, hover over the words in this post. There's a link for almost every claim.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    A Leonard / James / Aldridge Big 3 would give him his best shot at finally beating Golden State.
    That big 3 if it ever happened would be totally awesome. Look what Leonard was doing to them before he got ZaZaed out. Add in LeBron and Spurs would give every team a pure headache. This would resemble Jordan/Pippen duo and a third scorer in Aldridge. Double LeBron, Kawhi, LMA is gonna score. Spurs would need shooters. Even worse for opponents is both James and Leonard are great defensively.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. He loves Pop.
    3. A Leonard / James / Aldridge Big 3 would give him his best shot at finally beating Golden State.

Add to that the countless news reports of him being interested in the Spurs, national media figures saying he should go to San Antonio, and other league GM's talking in public about the Spurs going after LeBron and you have to think he'll at least consider it.

By the way, hover over the words in this post. There's a link for almost every claim.
    They all claim 1 and 2, but the proof is in the pudding. Even if true, there's a difference between that and wanting to be a part of it.
    Probably true on 3, but the uncertainty over Leonard's health has to concern him and Aldridge probably holds virtually no appeal. In this era, perimeter superstars and stars want to play with finishing bigs, not featured ones.

I wouldn't be surprised if Leonard is at the top of the list of players he'd like to play with, but he's not coming here to do so. If he becomes available via trade, maybe through the back channels his representation lets Johnson/Pelinka know that he'd be interested if they trade for him.

Although in conference, it's possible the Spurs would prefer the certainty of a package including Ingram and Kuzma as opposed to Fultz, especially considering their supposed strong belief in Murray becoming a star.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They all claim 1 and 2, but the proof is in the pudding. Even if true, there's a difference between that and wanting to be a part of it.
    Probably true on 3, but the uncertainty over Leonard's health has to concern him and Aldridge probably holds virtually no appeal. In this era, perimeter superstars and stars want to play with finishing bigs, not featured ones.

I wouldn't be surprised if Leonard is at the top of the list of players he'd like to play with, but he's not coming here to do so. If he becomes available via trade, maybe through the back channels his representation lets Johnson/Pelinka know that he'd be interested if they trade for him.

Although in conference, it's possible the Spurs would prefer the certainty of a package including Ingram and Kuzma as opposed to Fultz, especially considering their supposed strong belief in Murray becoming a star.

If all 3 of those are correct which you said could be possible...where is he going and why is it better for him...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fuuuuuuuuuck, I hope this doesn't mean LeBron is Houston-bound. Rockets don't have cap space!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder how Rockets will be looking at this. They won 65 game games and it took embarrassing officiating and CP3 missing two games for Golen State to beat them. I mean, would their first thought be let's detonate this roster for Lebron?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron is not going to an injury prone CP3, a ball dominant Harden, and not to mention to a HC who likes to chuck 3’s at crunch time to try and outscore the best offensive team. Nope. It really all depends on Kawhi’s health really, and how that drama unfolds. If Kawhi could show that he is committed to Spurs long term. LeBron is coming to dethrone Dubs. Murray’s selection to All NBA Defensive team helps. At least that could help slow down Curry and affect Dubs tempo. Kawhi will, and that’s a promise, shut down Thompson all day. LeBron/Durant could cancel each other out. Which leaves All NBA LMA over Gaymond. Finally, playing for beloved Pops who is that coach who can figure how to beat Dubs better than anyone. LeBron loses to Dubs again, and I don’t really see Cavs winning over Dubs. LeBron is coming.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If the Cavs get demolished this Finals it raises what chance there is of LeBron to Spurs.

Go Lakers/Giants/Yankees David Stern's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If the Cavs get demolished this Finals it raises what chance there is of LeBron to Spurs.
    It gives that opportunity a chance, BUT so many things have to go right. Despite Chinook’s re ed offseason takes suggesting they take all these washed up scrubs, they need to make Kawhi happy (once they mend the fences) and surround him with better players and offload all the deadweight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron could leave again and Cleveland would still love him for bringing their first championship in like forever. His one man show will always be appreciated.

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron's going to join a small market team in a boring, irrelevant city, after a season in which their superstar player feuded with them all year(and is more likely to want out then return) and their other star asked for a trade the previous season, in the same conference as the Warriors and Rockets
    The warriors and rockets part was enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. He loves Pop.

Respect for Pop sounds too small of a reason to me.

I don't see him leaving the comfortable East to put himself through the West and risk not getting to the finals, where a le could be 1 injury away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just have to hope Cavs gets plastered by the Warriors again and Lebron realizes he can't win with those cats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just have to hope Cavs gets plastered by the Warriors again and Lebron realizes he can't win with those cats.

so he and Paul George can join the 76ers and continue to dominate the conference for a few years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron isn't going to join an east team where he has to settle for losing in the finals.... He knows west teams have the best chance... At this point its either Houston or San Antonio... And watch out for the thunder

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ive talked to a lot tourist throughout my life here in s.a and the main reason why many consider san antonio a boring podunk town is get this, its hard to get dro/weed, blow, shiity strip club laws, cops are more strict and shut down your neighborhood party quick. San anto and texas would be a lot better if it werent for white racist prudes running the texas gov.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The way thru East is not so comfortable anymore. Boston is just going to get better, unless he joins Sixers but still not guaranteed a final appearance or beat All Star Dubs. I still see Kawhi/LMA/LeBron, with defensive Murray, under the best coach as his best option on beating the Dubs, and hopefully collect 2-3 more rings to help his campaign as the GOAT.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ive talked to a lot tourist throughout my life here in s.a and the main reason why many consider san antonio a boring podunk town is get this, its hard to get dro/weed, blow, shiity strip club laws, cops are more strict and shut down your neighborhood party quick. San anto and texas would be a lot better if it werent for white racist prudes running the texas gov.
    Really? Because the City of San Antonio is mostly run by Hispanic Democrats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors are going at half speed these days. They have to spot teams a couple of games to make it challenging. What should be a GS sweep will probably go six.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors are going at half speed these days. They have to spot teams a couple of games to make it challenging. What should be a GS sweep will probably go six.
    Exactly. They know how lame it looks and how bad it is for the NBA.

Go Lakers/Giants/Yankees David Stern's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Exactly. They know how lame it looks and how bad it is for the NBA.
    You actually fell for that sarcasm from an original member and a SPAM leader? Seriously? Dude go get anal raped in the ass by s and get anal cancer and die. Gmafb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The way thru East is not so comfortable anymore. Boston is just going to get better, unless he joins Sixers but still not guaranteed a final appearance or beat All Star Dubs. I still see Kawhi/LMA/LeBron, with defensive Murray, under the best coach as his best option on beating the Dubs, and hopefully collect 2-3 more rings to help his campaign as the GOAT.
    LeBron doesn't need les for GOAT consideration. Media already established wins are his and loses are other's. He also doesn't need the Spurs if he has other East teams which can help him ac ulate finals without being eliminated by West teams halfway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-by-chris-paul

CP3 already recruiting LeBron to Houston...

Thread Information