Page 122 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 3559
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think there's any way the Suns trade that pick for LMA unless it falls to six or seven. And again, it would matter how the season ended. I'd rather give up a pick to move Pau than get back a pick for LMA if he plays well.
    Agree that it all comes down to performance. But for the sake of argument, let's say LMA has an Mediocre playoffs. If you were going to explore his value and move him, isn't the time to move him some time between the draft and the start of the next season? He has a player option the following year.

PHX has an awfully young team. If they land in that 5-8 range moving that pick for an established veteran might make sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a thought: what would it cost trade wise for Brandon Ingram? He's young, has a lot of upside. He's in a terrible situation in LA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a thought: what would it cost trade wise for Brandon Ingram? He's young, has a lot of upside. He's in a terrible situation in LA.
    Think the lakers need to figure out what they're gonna do about Randall first.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, i think Tyrke Evans would be a nice fit here. He is that creative guard many of us here think is missing for the future. He's not even that old either.

I wonder if under the new CBA we see a return of the sign and trades given the changes to capholds. Sure we could work something out with Sacto.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, i think Tyrke Evans would be a nice fit here. He is that creative guard many of us here think is missing for the future. He's not even that old either.

I wonder if under the new CBA we see a return of the sign and trades given the changes to capholds. Sure we could work something out with Sacto.
    Evans would be a very nice pick up

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about trade Eric Bledsoe for Lamarcus Aldridge. Not only does it work in the trade machine, but the suns have shown interest in Aldridge when he wa a free agent and when patty mills leaves we could transition Tony to the bench and start Bledsoe who is a major upgrade.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think any trade with the Suns should center around one of their PF's (Chriss or Bender).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If PHX says, this is the deal for the 2nd pick in the draft:

LMA, take back Knight's ty deal + filler (Len or Dudley)

You do it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the trade should be made with the Celtics. Trade LMA + Kyle Anderson for Jaylon brown + Avery Bradley + 2017 2 second round draft picks

Trade Danny Green to L.A Clippers for salary cap space + 2 second round draft picks

Sign Roberson from Oklahoma City Thunder (7 to 9 million per year )

Sign Blake Griffin

Bring Hanga over for that playmaking guard role off the bench

Sign Dedmon ( if reasonable )

starting line up: Murray, Bradley, Roberson, Leonard, Blake (True Death Line Up For The League)
    Bench line up: Parker, Hanga, Brown, Bertans, Pau

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If PHX says, this is the deal for the 2nd pick in the draft:

LMA, take back Knight's ty deal + filler (Len or Dudley)

You do it?
    I doubt Phx would offer #2 in a LMA trade. If they did I would take it. I still think the best we could do would be Bender and a contract for LMA though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt Phx would offer #2 in a LMA trade. If they did I would take it. I still think the best we could do would be Bender and a contract for LMA though.
    Yeah, it's probably not in play if Ball and Fultz are available, but maybe at 3? That Knight contract is absolutely terrible so getting off that + getting LMA?

Doesn't seem like a bad deal for PHX

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it's probably not in play if Ball and Fultz are available, but maybe at 3? That Knight contract is absolutely terrible so getting off that + getting LMA?

Doesn't seem like a bad deal for PHX
    My guess is that they go Josh Jackson at 3. If their pick is lower than 3 then it could be interesting. Either way, the natural trade partners I see for us on a LMA trade are Phx, Bos, and maybe an outside chance with Orl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are not trading LMA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players we should keep:
    1. Mills -I love his passion and he always steps up in big games.
    2. Lee -Loved the signing his passion and his basketball smarts add so much to team ball concept

Player on bubble:
    1.Deadmon - He is hit or miss on to many games - Though it has always been tough for first year players
    2. Simmons - The same but I think he will get paid and I think Hanga is a better fit for us.
    3. Pau - Not sure if he resigns but he is like Deadmon hit or miss.
    4 Manu - Love Him and Hate him..lol..........But for right deal would keep him another year.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are not trading LMA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One has to wonder if Parker might retire. He will be 35 and coming off a substantial injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the trade should be made with the Celtics. Trade LMA + Kyle Anderson for Jaylon brown + Avery Bradley + 2017 2 second round draft picks

Trade Danny Green to L.A Clippers for salary cap space + 2 second round draft picks

Sign Roberson from Oklahoma City Thunder (7 to 9 million per year )

Sign Blake Griffin

Bring Hanga over for that playmaking guard role off the bench

Sign Dedmon ( if reasonable )

starting line up: Murray, Bradley, Roberson, Leonard, Blake (True Death Line Up For The League)
    Bench line up: Parker, Hanga, Brown, Bertans, Pau
    I am pretty sure that tight-fisted Danny Ainge will not allow the Spurs to rob him as you suggest. But if we could get away with it - I am all in!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One has to wonder if Parker might retire. He will be 35 and coming off a substantial injury.
    Pretty confident that Tony will not retire and lose $15MM. But there is a provision that will provide the Spurs with some cap relief for his loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With an injury like his, it is quite possible he retires and gets paid. He simply says he is retiring, but doesn't fill out the paperwork. The team would just waive him at that point. There would not be any hard feelings. The team would continue with his rehab.

Pretty confident that Tony will not retire and lose $15MM. But there is a provision that will provide the Spurs with some cap relief for his loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With an injury like his, it is quite possible he retires and gets paid. He simply says he is retiring, but doesn't fill out the paperwork. The team would just waive him at that point. There would not be any hard feelings. The team would continue with his rehab.
    I'm feel like the Spurs wouldn't be fond of that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would be the difference if he ends up just rehabbing all next year? I'm not saying he will, just that if it ends up looking like he will, it would be the same difference. They could trade his contract regardless.

What are your thoughts Chinook?

I'm feel like the Spurs wouldn't be fond of that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any thoughts on trading for porzingus since NY apparently listened to trade calls about him after he skipped the post season meeting up there?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fathead for Zingus, straight up. Maybe ask for a 2nd rounder to be thrown in.

Any thoughts on trading for porzingus since NY apparently listened to trade calls about him after he skipped the post season meeting up there?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA for Jordan Clarkson or Eric Bledsoe. Trading LMA is the only way to get a pg. I'd love to have 3 years of that cheap Clarkson contract. We'd be able to let Mills go as well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who should be considerd to be traded or let go
    1. LMA - To soft not consistent only going to get worse
    2. Simmons - not a fit for us will get bigger offers
    3 Green - his defense is good not great and he still can't dribble the ball or hit an outside shot two games in a row.
    4. Manu - My favorite player but he is done.

Thread Information