Page 126 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 5177
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If Jerry knows what's good for him, we'll tank the rest of the way and draft a QB with our top 3 pick. It's time to start planning for life after Romo, even if he does play 2 more years.

But knowing boy-scout Jason Garrett, he probably thinks we still have a shot at winning the division and he'll coach his ass off, win a meaningless game or two, and completely screw up our draft position.
    I don't think there is a good reason to use the first rounder on a qb.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't think there is a good reason to use the first rounder on a qb.
    Would you rather us draft one in the later rounds? Or not at all? This team needs to start planning for life after Romo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Would you rather us draft one in the later rounds? Or not at all? This team needs to start planning for life after Romo.
    They should have started 2-3 years ago tbh.

Idk why Romo even returned...It was clear he wasn't 100%.....Same with Dez Bryant.....If jerry knows whats best for the cowboys than he should sit out Dez Bryant as well....
    Sean Lee....
    Last edited by spurtech09; 11-27-2015 at 07:11 PM.

They should have started 2-3 years ago tbh.
    Yeah...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Skins beat the Giants. Cowboys are STILL only 2 games of the division lead with a 3-8 record. God this division is ing awful

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I wish this season would just end tbh. The worst thing the Cowboys could do is play inspired football, win a couple games, and barely lose the division. Ruining your top 5 draft position for a couple moral victories with your backup QB is beyond re ed. Better to just cut your losses and move forward. Players and coaches don't tank, but from a fan's perspective, I hope they lose out tbh.

Skins beat the Giants. Cowboys are STILL only 2 games of the division lead with a 3-8 record. God this division is ing awful
    The whole Nfl season has been awful.....a lot of injuries to a lot of top names......

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I wish this season would just end tbh. The worst thing the Cowboys could do is play inspired football, win a couple games, and barely lose the division. Ruining your top 5 draft position for a couple moral victories with your backup QB is beyond re ed. Better to just cut your losses and move forward. Players and coaches don't tank, but from a fan's perspective, I hope they lose out tbh.
    Yes, especially considering on the odd chance they do win the division they're going to get pummeled by a half billion in Carolina even if they make it past the wild card round. Also, winning the division means playing the Panthers and Cardinals next season while the other division rivals face lesser non-division conference opponents.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    but from a fan's perspective, I hope they lose out tbh.
    It's too late to bring back Weeden

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kellen Clemons now backup

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ing put romo on IR, season is over you senile old . WTF??

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ing put romo on IR, season is over you senile old . WTF??
    Smh Jerrah really is becoming Al Davis. Delusional old geriatric.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

If niners get rid of colin kaepernick cowboys should take a look at him....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If niners get rid of colin kaepernick cowboys should take a look at him....
    This. Dude beat prime Aaron Rodgers 2 for 2 in the playoffs. He's looked like crap this year but honestly that's a team, a horrid offensive line, and the receivers he was compatible with (not to mention Harbaugh) are gone.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kaepernick is 28, beat A-Rod twice in the playoffs (including at Lambeau), almost led one of the best SB comebacks ever, almost made it in again the next year... he's had a rough go this season (terrible team around him) but behind the Cowboys offensive line he could be elite again. The guy is 6'4", runs like a gazelle, breaks tackles, and passes in and out of the pocket very well as long as he has a decent offense (and coach) around him. Would take over Manziel, who probably is too young to win a super bowl before Jerruh dies or gets Alzheimer's.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kaepernick is 28, beat A-Rod twice in the playoffs (including at Lambeau), almost led one of the best SB comebacks ever, almost made it in again the next year... he's had a rough go this season (terrible team around him) but behind the Cowboys offensive line he could be elite again. The guy is 6'4", runs like a gazelle, breaks tackles, and passes in and out of the pocket very well as long as he has a decent offense (and coach) around him. Would take over Manziel, who probably is too young to win a super bowl before Jerruh dies or gets Alzheimer's.
    Krapernick sucks. The game film it out on him.

I don't want that guy anywhere near the Cowboys. We need to draft Romo's replacement and let him sit for the last two years of football Romo has left.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Krapernick sucks. The game film it out on him.

I don't want that guy anywhere near the Cowboys. We need to draft Romo's replacement and let him sit for the last two years of football Romo has left.
    you're 73 years old and have a huge setup cost on a building that hasn't been recovered yet. Can't draft a rookie QB and sit through 5 years of Browns-esque non-playoff contention. The best QBs are those like Rodgers, Romo, Warner, even Favre who go through adversity early while learning on the NFL level for several years from the sidelines and in practice rather than being thrust straight onto the football field at a tender age. It seems like those that start in the NFL full time at age 20, 21 just don't really make it big time

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yea not a fan of Kaepernick. He can't consistently make throws from the pocket. Not saying Manziel can, cause we haven't seen nearly enough to make an assessment on him yet, but I do know that Kaepernick consistently has accuracy issues and that's why he has struggled so much as of late (along with being on a crap team w crap talent this year). Jerry isn't infatuated wit Kap the way he is with Johnny, either.
    Last edited by BatManu20; 12-04-2015 at 12:51 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys lead list of potential landing spots for Johnny Manziel

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/3/9842934/johnny-manziel-rumors-cowboys-rams-chip-kelly-eagles-49ers-browns

Thread Information