Page 13 of 278 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Top corner from Louisiana Xavier Lewis with CB coach Chris Vaughn

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2016 RB Devwah Whaley (Beaumont Central)

Post Count
    Sounds like UT made a great impression on these young guys. Kudos to Strong and staff. Here's to hoping it leads to long term success.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    WR John Humphrey (League City Clear Falls)

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I forgot to post this yesterday, but 24/7 said OL Aaron Garza visited Auburn yesterday and he was told his offer wasn't committable.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Kameron Martin ‏@TeamKamMartin
    Best day I ever had !

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    LB Cameron Townsend (Fort Bend Ridge Point)

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    CB Jalen Campbell (Corpus Christi Flour Bluff)

@NewBoi17: Texas Fans Been Waiting On This One! Officially offered by the University Of Texas! #The40Acres, @JGray32 @JHeard2

New UT offer Ryan Newsome of Aledo tweeting to close friends Jerrod Heard and Johnathan Gray.

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    James Lockhart tweeted that he was on his way to Texas. He was talking about the state and not the school right?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    James Lockhart tweeted that he was on his way to Texas. He was talking about the state and not the school right?
    He was scheduled to be at Auburn this weekend, so I would assume he's just headed home.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    CB Holton Hill (Houston Lamar)

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2016 TE Kaden Smith (Flower Mound Marcus), WR John Burt (Tallahassee, FL), 2016 QB Josh White (Marietta, GA)

@TheFrenchQrt: #UT is probably the best school academic and athletic wise. Best experience every,. Also got a pic w/ Charlie Strong! http://t.co/dlQGGQEEF0

2015 Spring, Texas DE Lonzell Gilmore

DE Charlies Omenihu offered by Texas today. Says Longhorns are fimly No. 1, and he may commit somewhere soon.

Apparently today's OL commit Ronnie Major is the cousin of current Texas DE Cedric Reed.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OL Toby Weathersby (Spring Westfield)

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    WR John Burt of Tallahassee, FL talks about the first Junior Day (24/7):

“It was a really good day,” said Burt. “I got a good look at all the facilities, even though I’ve seen them before. I got to see those more up close and personal which was good for me. It gave me an in-depth feel for Texas and what they have to offer.”

“I got to hear what the coaches were planning on doing and loved it,” Burt told Horns247. “I think they have very high expectations for the program. I think they’re all on the same page what they want for the team and the university."

“It was good to see all the coaches have such high expectations and be so organized after only a month and a half,” he added. “I was impressed with what they want for the program.”

“I’ll say that Texas is pretty much at the top,” Burt said. “They’re definitely up there after today’s visit. I’m open to everyone, but Texas showed me a lot today that I really liked. They shot up my list today.”

“It shouldn’t be too long before I make a decision,” said Burt. “I want to try and make one before my season really gets going. I don’t want it to be a distraction. I’m thinking probably toward the end of the summer.”

2016 OKC QB T'Quan Wallace was also at UT's Jr. Day. Joined by teammate Max Wariboko.

ABSOLUTE MUST READ>>>Full recap of the Longhorns junior day. One commit, five new offers extended. http://t.co/FTj5uJkZt1

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Cool picture of Duane Akina having dinner with all of the former DBs:

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from WR Ryan Newsome on he got his offer from Strong (OrangeBloods):

"He (Strong) put three chairs for me, my mom and my dad. He said 'I just winged it.' He just wanted to talk to me and couldn't wait for me to walk all the way down there," Newsome said. "It was funny. He really didn't care if anyone was walking by."

"I'd be lying if I said it was even. I don't think it is. I don't have any leaders up to this point ... but at the same time, you have to start narrowing it down," Newsome said. "If I had a list of targets or places I would potentially want to go to, Texas would be in there."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OL Toby Weathersby of Spring Westfield talks about his Junior Day experience (OrangeBloods):

"I want to major in petroleum engineering. They took me around the building and it was amazing, to see the drill bits and what they work with," Weathersby said. "There was a lady showing us around, how things operate, and it was 'Wow, this is what I want to major in and I can see it right now.' It was amazing."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Update on DE Charles Omenihu of Rowlett (OrangeBloods):

"They're (Texas) number one on my list. I'll take a visit to Oklahoma State tomorrow and there are other schools coming after me but right now Texas is number one on my list," Omenihu said.

"I feel like I'd love to be here," he said. "It (a decision) could be fairly early."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from 2016 RB Kameron Martin of Port Arthur Memorial (OrangeBloods):

"Texas… they're really high on my list now. Coach Strong just preached today. I loved it," Martin said.

"He was organized, he's about business, and he's about to build a great team this year. He's a winner. And the whole staff are winners too."

"I just love it. I can't wait until I get this offer," Martin said. "Everything changed since I came here today. They're on top."

Thread Information