Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    The son? Just a couple of months agc we were talking about how entertaining the Copa America was and how boring the Eurocup was.
    the final was tier once again son.. Just like the 2015 Copa America, yes players gave it their 100% by running and defending but that doesn't translate to pleasing football in my opinion, you guys have the goat in your team and no coach has managed to make players play for him.. You guys wasted Messis prime son, I've watched the majority of Argentina games because of Messi and the best football you guys played was under sabella in the conmebol elimination before the 2014 WC.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Games in La Paz don't count, tbh.
    that's where Messi has vomittes a lot of times so the elevation is no joke there.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    netherlands these s are already shaking
    Brazil .. any game in belarus is tough son, check the previous qualifiers.

spain and italy in the same group ... with albania, israel, macedonia and lichtensten ... talk about ed

ex yugoslavian countries have already totaled 8 points .. imagine these s having a single team

also https://www.theguardian.com/sport/bl...-world-cup-ioc you can bet the russians are hardcore roiding, I pity the teams that will have to run against them

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Argentina without Messi = Uruguay TBH

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    I have to get this off my chest. I'm SO glad that Cagani didn't score a hat trick. He's trash without top 3 all time 9 Suarez feeding him. All the hype about his "sacrifice" when he helps on D and that was the only way Tabarez would give him minutes at all for 4 years. When he is the 9 of reference he is WAY worse than Piguaín on finals, WAY worse...

Ok thanks for being there for me I had to say this ...

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Cavani > Ruben Paz

Veteran
    Post Count
    But Daf it's just one game, anything can happen!
    Nevermind that it's the coaches second game, that he was forced to change two starters, or that we ended up tying. We're just terrible without Messi, even though our best result so far these qualys was without him (win away at Colombia)

And Ps: the only time in history Venezuela beat Argentina, Messi played.

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    oh and it'd a mirage that Uruguay is leading the qualifiers... I'd make a bet that they will be fighting for the 5th spot with 2 matches left...

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Cavani > Ruben Paz
    Maybe as a finisher... Ruben Paz was a physical bull on the midfield with skills...
    God mode Ruben Sosa = Suarez though...
    God mode Suarez = Bati

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Maybe as a finisher... Ruben Paz was a physical bull on the midfield with skills...
    God mode Ruben Sosa = Suarez though...
    God mode Suarez = Bati
    Cavani > Ghiggia then

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    last minte of Bulgaria vs Luxembourg

https://streamable.com/wio0?t=4.2

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Nevermind that it's the coaches second game, that he was forced to change two starters, or that we ended up tying. We're just terrible without Messi, even though our best result so far these qualys was without him (win away at Colombia)

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Cavani > Ghiggia then
    never saw Ghiggia play son.

Scoring the winning goal to ring with the NT is something not even Maradona accomplished son

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

rest of the world = fcked

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    getting hyped for beating Colombia

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Without Messi: 6 out of 15 pts 40% of eff. out of qualifying spots
    With Messi: 9 out of 9 100% of eff. on qualifying spots.

The kind of re ed point are you trying to make: that we are better without Messi? All the other folks have the excuse of trolling, you don't son.

Boom.
    DAF86

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Argentinians be honest plz, you guys are insecure of Brazil right because they are from South America too and they have more rich history than you guys and plus have produced many more great players? Or am I wrong and someone might wanna educate me.

Brazilians belittle you guys, Argentina belittles nations like Mexico, and Mexico belittles Honduras/El Salvador kek, so everyone belittles each other.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Argentinians be honest plz, you guys are insecure of Brazil right because they are from South America too and they have more rich history than you guys and plus have produced many more great players? Or am I wrong and someone might wanna educate me.

Brazilians belittle you guys, Argentina belittles nations like Mexico, and Mexico belittles Honduras/El Salvador kek, so everyone belittles each other.
    No son, I don't know where you get that re ed argument. By "more rich history" you only mean WC wins right? because if not then you seriously need to grab some football history books tbh. About producing more good players NEA considering they have 5x times our population.

And saying Brazil belittles us, that just shows your complete ignorance regarding our clásico.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    No son, I don't know where you get that re ed argument. By "more rich history" you only mean WC wins right? because if not then you seriously need to grab some football history books tbh. About producing more good players NEA considering they have 5x times our population.

And saying Brazil belittles us, that just shows your complete ignorance regarding our clásico.
    Just asking because I've seen a few Argentinians here and there speak in a insecure manner whenever Brazil is brought to the discussion, but it might be dumb on my part to generalize tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Carlos Ruiz = GOAT

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Just asking because I've seen a few Argentinians here and there speak in a insecure manner whenever Brazil is brought to the discussion, but it might be dumb on my part to generalize tbh.
    Give us names.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    legit ... so tired of that choker

Veteran
    Post Count
    Di Maria right now is neither a forward or a midfielder, ever since he left real he's gone to . I would like to see mudo Vázquez given a chance in his spot, Messi needs a playmaker and neither banega, Gaitán or dybala fill that role (though I do prefer banega to biglia, and Gaitán and dybala are good options to play off Messi well)

Thread Information