Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Bargain shopping and project building tends to backfire eventually. Better today than next Round against established power full of excuses.

Let's regroup and make 1 final run with Lewandowski & Neuer.
    To be honest, I don’t see why would Bayern sell Lewandowski for what Barcelona can pay. He’s still a top player, they will be better off keeping him another season, unless Bayern signs Haaland.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    A drunk FC Koln fan - yes FC Koln - invaded an empty Allianz Arena pitch

https://reddit.com/r/soccer/comments...na_a_drunk_fc/

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    You dont pull the lovely hair of Jack Grealish and get away with it by God…

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    tapping out

Last edited by lefty; 04-13-2022 at 09:35 PM.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    tapping out

Finally went right in the first clip.
    Hes not fast but very skilled so I’m happy to see he did not go half way across the entire field to the left and get his shot blocked EPL style.

Athletico totally lost composure and Pep finally had his goalie hoof it downfield to win ugly.
    Simeone is a wild man. I think he would do fine in the EPL with that style.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    tapping out

Hes not fast but very skilled so I’m happy to see he did not go half way across the entire field to the left and get his shot blocked EPL style.

Athletico totally lost composure and Pep finally had his goalie hoof it downfield to win ugly.
    Simeone is a wild man. I think he would do fine in the EPL with that style.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I will also mention Modric’s pass in the win… amazing stuff there.
    Modric is not exactly young and he can still stayed focused even when worn out.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I will also mention Modric’s pass in the win… amazing stuff there.
    Modric is not exactly young and he can still stayed focused even when worn out.
    The accuracy. my god

Best outside of the foot in the biz, he uses it regularly
    Also kudos to Rodrygo for the volley

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    UCL Mahrez is a different player
    He’s kinda bored sometimes in the EPL

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    UCL Mahrez is a different player
    He’s kinda bored sometimes in the EPL
    Then move to Tottenham and get on a team you can claim real success for getting them to the Champions League again.
    Everyone is gonna get "bored" ie really mentally and physically worn out an unable to drive forward to win the toughest league. Especially when MC is famous for getting it done. Thats where Pep has to be given credit by stacking the team.
    It takes special players to concentrate for 38 games. When you are not fast and getting fouled a bunch, its easy to say well Ill just sit out and wait for the really important games.

Imagine Mahrez going to Tottenham and doing the same thing he did with LC (only this would be on a team more likely to do it.... ) He would be thought of as some sort of magic man. And Kevin D is the man on MC. If you had to identify the most important player.

Unrealistic Begging to be continued on all threads.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Then move to Tottenham and get on a team you can claim real success for getting them to the Champions League again.
    Everyone is gonna get "bored" ie really mentally and physically worn out an unable to drive forward to win the toughest league. Especially when MC is famous for getting it done. Thats where Pep has to be given credit by stacking the team.
    It takes special players to concentrate for 38 games. When you are not fast and getting fouled a bunch, its easy to say well Ill just sit out and wait for the really important games.

Imagine Mahrez going to Tottenham and doing the same thing he did with LC (only this would be on a team more likely to do it.... ) He would be thought of as some sort of magic man. And Kevin D is the man on MC. If you had to identify the most important player.

Unrealistic Begging to be continued on all threads.
    Well KDB is the man but he has a tendency to chicken out in crunch time - the penalty vs Dortmund or the FK vs PSG, he had no problem letting Mahrez take those

And you guys don't need Mahrez, Dejan Poplokewski (whatever) is a great addition at the right wing position and less selfish than Mahrez; he is a perfect complement to your frontline.
    I've liked Dejan since his days with Juventus, he was a sub but brought a lot when subbed in.

He is very unassuming so he might be underrated because of that; I'm happy to see him play more and getting so recognition.
    Plus he played in Serie A which means he understands exactly what Conte wants from his players.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Well KDB is the man but he has a tendency to chicken out in crunch time - the penalty vs Dortmund or the FK vs PSG, he had no problem letting Mahrez take those

And you guys don't need Mahrez, Dejan Poplokewski (whatever) is a great addition at the right wing position and less selfish than Mahrez; he is a perfect complement to your frontline.
    I've liked Dejan since his days with Juventus, he was a sub but brought a lot when subbed in.

He is very unassuming so he might be underrated because of that; I'm happy to see him play more and getting so recognition.
    Plus he played in Serie A which means he understands exactly what Conte wants from his players.
    Honestly I am being totally unrealistic about Mahrez. He plays an important role on that team because his has a fantastic leg as well. He should stay exactly where he is if he likes winning. Tottenham still might not be able to keep Kane as Kane has shown a whole new dimension to his game besides scoring. They lose Kane... no replacing that kind of passing from a CF.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Manchester City vs Real Madrid
    Liverpool vs Villarreal

Spanish sides play second legs home.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    By the way you have until April 28 to apply for CL Final tickets

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Vardrid got this

Nothing against Salah, but is benzema the best player in the world right now? Absolutely mental performance this year from him.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Benzema is a total leader

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Left man.

Mahrez went to his right again, faked everyone out and unfortunately missed. (~73 min) great move.
    Benzema is unstoppable. You get behind him you are dead. You get in front of him, he comes over the top and heads it in.
    Benzema is placing himself in the best positions for his team and they give him the ball because his confidence is over the top.
    What a comeback career. From K. Benzema and F. Ribery going total punk ass heads for the French National team to this outstanding play now...

MC miss Kyle Walker's speed. in a bad way...

Should be a great semi final last leg. I will take City to win this thing. ANd... beat Liverpool in the final.
    Yes, I said THAT.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It looked bad at start, but Madrid pulled out a good result from Manchester.

City vs Madrid 4:3

Good goals, good game.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    dat Panenka tho and that after missed two penalties in la liga... dear ing god, that's some steel balls right there.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I should not be but I'm really really excited with the WC... i know i know we probably get eliminated first round but cannot help but salivating with this attack Benzema in his absolute prime and Mbappe

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Even when chances aren’t that clear, Benzema will make a goal, or pressure defenders and goal keeper into errors. Vini Jr is very fast and skilled too. And Modric will take control of a divided ball and pass. That was good for 3 goals st the Etihad. Part two will at Bernabéu, it’s a good result, but Madrid must play much better to see the final.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    How embarrassing for Bayern

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    How embarrassing for Bayern
    Valencia is a well organized team.
    Liverpool is just way better.
    That game was a snoozer. Valencia was petrified of that third goal coming and sat back two goals down?
    They must have great faith in their home field play. Maybe that game will be fun.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Valencia is a well organized team.
    Liverpool is just way better.
    That game was a snoozer. Valencia was petrified of that third goal coming and sat back two goals down?
    They must have great faith in their home field play. Maybe that game will be fun.
    Valencia?
    Are all Spanish teams the same to you?
    That’s racist tbh

Thread Information