Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Not talking about having a God, talking about why be a Muslim? No way in Judy is playing the role those women are stuck with.
    If they choose that fundamental role and it makes them happy then who are you to say they're not.

You're so stupid.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    oh. well if you take comfort in an afterlife and a God, and happen to be born in a muslim country, where ever since you're a child everyone around you... parents, teachers, friends keep telling you over and over again that the quran is absolute truth, etc... you probably go on believing it.
    This thread is about converting to Islam, that's what I was talking about. Growing up in Islam is something totally different. I really have to explain this to you?

Growing up a headhunter, guess what?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    God you're stupid

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A 40 year old man with a successful career, a great family and he's in great shape would want to convert to Islam because.....................?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    A 40 year old man with a successful career, a great family and he's in great shape would want to convert to Islam because.....................?
    You mean like Cassius Clay?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This thread is about converting to Islam, that's what I was talking about.
    Oh...thanks for your contribution to the topic.

If that was too long to read then no wonder you don't know . You don't read.

I posted about a dozen (or more) videos. I ran down stuff you/nobody here knew about the music. When a guy with my musical knowledge says..."WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT"***...what could that mean other than the obvious? Which was...a British guitar player covering a reggae stars music, who would have thunk it?........I give you little people way too much credit, that was all that happened there.

*** how come the only original I posted came with....WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT.....well? Who would have thunk what? Marley covered alot of songs, no need to ....WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT...for him.

Bob Marley has influenced a lot of people, but he had many influences, too. In their early years, Bob and The Wailers did versions of songs by the Beatles, Tom Jones and Jr. Walker, to name a few. And no one had a bigger impact on their music than Curtis Mayfield, whose group The Impressions was covered several times by The Wailers in their early days at Jamaica’s Studio One. Read on for a rundown of all of Bob’s most notable interpretations of other people’s songs.

Dude, ya try so damn hard and it's funny. Will you ever figure this out?

Just today I added the best of Ray Price and The Mills Brothers to my musical library. I know the music little man, trust me.
    Dude, get out from under me and US, ok ya little ? YOU...YOU...YOU...do something....ok? So tired of your stupid ass , ok?

That is the last time you will ever be talked to by Avante, ok? You got problems asshole.
    Stupid, why do you continue to act like ya can't read? How many times does your dumbass have to be told......you kill sick ass pedos...well? Stop ignoring my stance on that sick ass ok ya ing got?

Stupid, why this need to ever,...IN GOD WE TRUST...well? Stupid, why sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many churchs in this county, well?

Dude, you amaze me with just how damn stupid you really are.
    Why are you telling me that?
    I have stuff by both Marley and Clapton they recorded long before they became big stars. I know all there is to know about both. I assumed that was obvious.

Music, track, football.....totally covered. i have this phobia about not knowing everything.
    Are you ever going to.....hey Avante, thanks for dropping our bet, sorry I ran my mouth like I did....well?
    What's really sad is all they do is show everyone how ing stupid they are. Only a moron couldn't see how I feel about that sick .
    So that is the best ya can do to say....thanks Avante for letting me slide on that bet.....really? Did I goof by being nice?
    UNT, you really can't....hey thanks Avante..why?

Show some class, can you?
    I learned a lot about you guy. Next time you lose another bet to me you will do the time.

And watching you act stupid over it was comical.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Imagine how far gone somebody would have to be to take the time to do that. Dude, do something besides Avante, ok ya little ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Imagine how far gone somebody would have to be to take the time to do that. Dude, do something besides Avante, ok ya little ?
    No...it's cool. I was able to do all that while pooping.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just got back from getting a hair cut. Across the street is a thrift shop.

A Battle For The Soul Of Islam....Dr.M. Zuhdi Jasser

I now have 23 books on this stuff.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    yeah, but he can do that and more while pooping.

you are in the presence of greatness.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah, but he can do that and more while pooping.

you are in the presence of greatness.
    Avante...can you answer any of my questions about them blues?
    SFS...nope~
    Avante...how about these track questions?
    SFS...nope~
    Avante...football?
    SFS...nope~
    Avante...the rasslin'?
    SFS....nope~
    clambake....wow SFS knows his stuff.

Thread Information