Page 140 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 5177
    Post Count
    ****** seen at a marjiuana dispensery in seattle?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ****** seen at a marjiuana dispensery in seattle?
    Not illegal there

Post Count
    you think the league gives a ?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Assuming Sherman neutralizes Fitz, Lane, Shead, Simon etc are going to struggle with Floyd, Brown, Johnson, etc. But then again, their DL will struggle with RW, so it's all good
    I don't think anyone really neutralizes Fitz for the most part. But they're certainly #1 on our board in terms of problems.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't think anyone really neutralizes Fitz for the most part. But they're certainly #1 on our board in terms of problems.
    In the end, AZ's a bit suspect all across the board, they run a very weird hybrid front 7 scheme, they blitz too much without an elite secondary, etc. Seattle will get the better of them but it will be tough

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    What's with these jigs when it comes to weed? Yes, it's an innocuous, non performance-enhancing drug--but if your contract/employer says no, then stay the away.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    In the end, AZ's a bit suspect all across the board, they run a very weird hybrid front 7 scheme, they blitz too much without an elite secondary, etc. Seattle will get the better of them but it will be tough
    They really don't have any holes though. They are stacked all over the place and not afraid to stick their necks out. If Johnson pans out as the primary back, then they could easily end up in the SB. Given Palmer not bombing out of course.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    What's with these jigs when it comes to weed? Yes, it's an innocuous, non performance-enhancing drug--but if your contract/employer says no, then stay the away.
    I think it's largely embedded in the culture, much in the same way that 6pm drink is after getting out of the factory. You'd figure there would be some "common" sense involved but, we're talking about guys who major in Football, so yeah.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think it's largely embedded in the culture, much in the same way that 6pm drink is after getting out of the factory. You'd figure there would be some "common" sense involved but, we're talking about guys who major in Football, so yeah.
    Goodell is a racist nazi control freak. The end

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Fair point, most of the people out here can't make it to 6 w/o at least 200g of vodka down the hatch. Still, where's the support group if they are too mentally weak? It's a given they're fatherless, but what about teammates, coaches, agents? ffs Josh Gordon would be one of the highest paid players in the league if he had any will power

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Goodell is a racist nazi control freak. The end
    Your boss offers you millions on the condition that you go to practice and stay off the drugs. You:

A. Honor the terms of your contract
    B. Do your job, but smoke on the dl
    C. Proceed to nearest public weed dispensary

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Your boss offers you millions on the condition that you go to practice and stay off the drugs. You:

A. Honor the terms of your contract
    B. Do your job, but smoke on the dl
    C. Proceed to nearest public weed dispensary
    Tony Romo, Jason Witten & Sean Lee: A
    Rolando McClain & Randy Gregory: B
    Ezekiel Elliott: C
    New England Patriots: D (hack into the drug testing system to see when scheduled "random" tests occur, so they never get caught)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ronald & Nancy Reagan can be blamed for all this . Ugh

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Tony Romo, Jason Witten & Sean Lee: A
    Rolando McClain & Randy Gregory: B
    Ezekiel Elliott: C
    New England Patriots: D (hack into the drug testing system to see when scheduled "random" tests occur, so they never get caught)

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Fair point, most of the people out here can't make it to 6 w/o at least 200g of vodka down the hatch. Still, where's the support group if they are too mentally weak? It's a given they're fatherless, but what about teammates, coaches, agents? ffs Josh Gordon would be one of the highest paid players in the league if he had any will power
    The fatherless narrative to some degree is not as factual as it has been taken to be. I've seen several studies taken that show there is a high level of involvement in this community (particularly in the last few generations) comparatively to other groups. In fact, some show they are the most involved. There is a high percentage of black men who don't even have children (around 30% if I'm not mistaken). Yet 80% give or take of black women have children, and most have multiple. So obviously there are black women who are going around mating with the same men, having multiple children (then turn around and blame these men), where there are men who are completely opting out of the entire culture. So you have an army of s raising these boys. Women make children, and men make men. On the surface this seems like a contradiction, but there is only so much you can do when you have this shewildabeast controlling the household. So, you have these en led women/ / , "I don't need no man" crowd running around (as first teacher to children) instilling bad culture in the family with no man permitted in the household by law if they are receiving benefits from the system.

But to your point, at some point they're going to be by themselves, and amongst friends. You can't babysit adults all the time, there's no way around it. And all the league/players union mandated seminars aren't going to amount to anything if somebody wants to go hit the blunt. Nor will a handful of ex-players handing out pamphlets, or the ones that may try to coordinate with financial managers.

And a lot of them come from depressed economic environments where all of their friends are there expecting a handout because their guy is the one that made it. He made it, we all made it. And to some extent this amounts to now being a business owner. Is everyone going to be on Comp, or are you going to put them to work like Lebron James does? Not everyone is suited to be in this position, but yet end up there. And family is no better, in fact it is worse. I really don't think there is a solution to this other than changing the culture in general. And now you have a pro-bowl guy like Dareus out four games because he can't put down the dank.

Additionally, the nature of the game has a deteriorating consequence on mental abilities. So, they are in unfortunately in a unique position comparatively to other sports players in which they'll need a better infrastructure in place. Megatron played quite a long time, but got out relatively early (based on his skill level) because if I'm not mistaken his mother (one of the good ones) is a doctor of some sort and has a significant amount of influence in his decisions I'm sure. He is the exception not the rule.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Ronald & Nancy Reagan can be blamed for all this . Ugh
    Actually no, LBJ and the feminist movement are the origin.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Actually no, LBJ and the feminist movement are the origin.
    I hate the "I don't need no man" crowd, tbh. Women belong with a man in the household, that's for darn sure.

That's not the point......If he smokes weed than league will find out and suspend him......Cowboys do not need another suspended football player.....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That's not the point......If he smokes weed than league will find out and suspend him......Cowboys do not need another suspended football player.....
    well not just that, Elliott is a lot more to the team than any of the suspended football players... Elliott is the difference between a 2nd round exit and a possible SB

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Zeke already adapting to our culture nicely

He'll be caught with Scandrick and that girl Molly real soon

Romo has a broken bone in his back.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I broke my back. Spinal.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Romo has a broken bone in his back.
    Just saw that season over before it started ... 8 wins max 6 or 7 wins most likely

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Romo's contract might actually surpass the tiness of porker's contract. Kirby's last contract is still the bar by which all other ty contracts are measured, tbh.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Just saw that season over before it started ... 8 wins max 6 or 7 wins most likely
    No faith in Dak?

Thread Information