My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"NEVER SURRENDER!"

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houthis now attacking shipping in the Red Sea with regularity.
    Iran sees the opportunity as Russia is backing the disarray.

The red team claims they are worried about debt and inflation.
    Just wait and see what happens if the US does not defend international shipping.
    This is the main reason imo of why we have a military. We must be able to trade with the world. We are not our own economy. People just do not get this imo.
    We must be able to project power for trade and economic reasons. The impact of this is much more likely to ruin our economy than actually being attacked directly in a conventional manner on our own soil (unless you count Trumpers attack on all ins utions they dont like)

Russia, Iran, NK, have refused to be a part of world wide conformity to moving goods. We pay the price. And it will be much worse economically than money sent to Ukraine.
    So why does the US have to be the police of international trade? Because WE benefit the MOST from this type of trade. We cannot make everything and buy everything US exclusively and maintain our current "lifestyle". The red team can try to fool themselves all they want but this is just the truth as it exists right now. The far left needs to understand this as well.

And yes I am well aware of how unfair certain parts of the economy are very unfair to the lower socioeconomic groups. We can change this as well if the red team complies with the appropriate laws.
    Last edited by pgardn; 12-18-2023 at 01:28 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, this was when the GOP was still a winning party.

C’est la vie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn
    Lefty even spamming causing excessive scrolling.
    Jez.
    Never thought this would be an ignore.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Just wait and see what happens if the US does not international shipping.
    This is the main reason imo of why we have a military. We must be able to trade with the world. We are not our own economy. People just do not get this imo.
    We must be able to project power for trade and economic reasons. The impact of this is much more likely to ruin our economy than actually being attacked directly in a conventional manner on our own soil (unless you count Trumpers attack on all ins utions they dont like)

Russia, Iran, NK, have refused to be a part of world wide conformity to moving goods. We pay the price. And it will be much worse economically than money sent to Ukraine.
    So why does the US have to be the police of international trade? Because WE benefit the MOST from this type of trade. We cannot make everything and buy everything US exclusively and maintain our current "lifestyle". The red team can try to fool themselves all they want but this is just the truth as it exists right now. The far left needs to understand this as well.

And yes I am well aware of how unfair certain parts of the economy are very unfair to the lower socioeconomic groups. We can change this as well if the red team complies with the appropriate laws.
    Please. We're pleased as punch with Russia attacking Ukr. There's no MIC when Putin is in the WH singing pop songs and dancing with wide-ass Hillary. There is no MIC when Hussein is doing underhanded deals with Putin caught on the open mic.

MIC is in full swing, dad, and dad, it do not get better than this and you know it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn
    Lefty even spamming causing excessive scrolling.
    Jez.
    Never thought this would be an ignore.
    I'm pleased as the aforementioned punch.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

C’est la vie
    How that cancer ever found a spot in that cement headed brain of McCain's to take root is the question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

C’est la vie
    Yup, it was a pre-incel period of time and cucks were happy being stuck in cuckshed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yup, it was a pre-incel period of time and cucks were happy being stuck in cuckshed.
    Please. We're pleased as punch with Russia attacking Ukr. There's no MIC when Putin is in the WH singing pop songs and dancing with wide-ass Hillary. There is no MIC when Hussein is doing underhanded deals with Putin caught on the open mic.

MIC is in full swing, dad, and dad, it do not get better than this and you know it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just wait and see what happens if the US does not defend international shipping.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^^^^^^^^^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On par with US and China

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warming russians out in cold

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"NEVER SURRENDER!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    End of the day they are fellow Europeans. Who knows how politics might change. Both sides accomplished their goals. But they need to improve if they wanna be on our team.
    LOL!

Fellow Europeans!
    Our team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Why would he”…. Yes, as long as others are paying the bills then why not refuse to negotiate?

As some point, I wouldn’t put it past UKR to start asking for troops from NATO countries as well. “Whatever it takes” Indeed.
    This is completely daft.
    Like Putin really wants to negotiate?
    You have got to be kidding?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Xi screwing putler

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian farms must suck terribly if you have to import eggs from Iran

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Big picture.
    Dont ever forget OUR standard and OUR money thru OUR trade.
    There is a load of short term thinking involved in Ukraine.
    It’s utter stupidity while Putin is alive and ruining Russia. He will continue to destroy his people and others. He has basically stated this already but people love to believe in lies for a peace that will not take place unless Putin folds. Chances of this? Zero.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is completely daft.
    Like Putin really wants to negotiate?
    You have got to be kidding?
    He'd better not, by God. Z swore on the Bible/Nazi Edition that he won't negotiate. Same with Putin, Regular Edition of Bible.

Therefore,,,

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Big picture.
    Dont ever forget OUR standard and OUR money thru OUR trade.
    There is a load of short term thinking involved in Ukraine.
    It’s utter stupidity while Putin is alive and ruining Russia. He will continue to destroy his people and others. He has basically stated this already but people love to believe in lies for a peace that will not take place unless Putin folds. Chances of this? Zero.
    He'd better not, by God. Z swore on the Bible/Nazi Edition that he won't negotiate. Same with Putin, Regular Edition of Bible.

Therefore,,,

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russian farms must suck terribly if you have to import eggs from Iran

Christ-a-mighty, Effy, we've had surging prices here in the States ever since since Biden got in there, that's nigh on 2 years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"NEVER SURRENDER!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Last I recall, Yam s said Orban was president of Turkey.

Thread Information