Page 150 of 208 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I had no issues with the call for the onside kick. Fans always that Garrett has no balls and doesn't take any risks. He finally takes a risk, and people bash him for it. It was a good call with poor execution. Dan Bailey is a great kicker, but I don't think I've ever seen him kick a decent onside kick that gives his team a chance to recover it.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I had no issues with the call for the onside kick. Fans always that Garrett has no balls and doesn't take any risks. He finally takes a risk, and people bash him for it. It was a good call with poor execution. Dan Bailey is a great kicker, but I don't think I've ever seen him kick a decent onside kick that gives his team a chance to recover it.
    Funny enough, he did it in week 17 on the same field away against the Redskins in 2014... and it worked perfectly... but that game was insignificant because we had already clinched and the Skins were out.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's simple. Beat the Burrs or tank for Myles Garrett. And get Randy Gregory off the pot, Jaylon Smith off the injured list, and Terrance Willims/JJ Wilcox off the team

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    swagboy family y'all ready for tonight? what jersey y'all wearing for the game?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Should be a blowout, if it's not the Cowboys need to re-evaluate themselves... we're talking about a bottom 10 team at the start of the season, then you take away their best QB, LB and NT... shouldn't even be close. Their defense is awful. Look for Dak to throw minimum 3 touchdown passes and we score in the mid to upper 30s and win by a large margin.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Zeke Elliott color rush jersey. You need to get one, the fit is badass. Makes me look buff, tbh..

Dez hurt went to the Locker room......Ankle turned the wrong way.....Hope its not serious.....

Cowboys can't afford to lose Dez.........

Beasley got knocked out....seem to be ok but who knows.......

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Both WR's on the field

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damn Williams ing sucks.. Dude needs to go tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    God ing damn it... I predicted 38-17 and we would have had that if Williams didn't fumble or Garrett didn't have a large vagina and punt it on that 4th & 1 across midfield midway through the 4th.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Think of what we could get in a Romo trade.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Think of what we could get in a Romo trade.
    If only that Trevor Semen guy sucked... maybe we could pull Miller and Barrett

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We NEED NEED NEED a pass rush... where the was Ryan Davis? We NEED him... he's our best pass rusher until we get Lawrence back... and Gregory isn't coming back so we need to re-sign Hardy or make a trade...

I was thinking the same thing.....Didn't even see Ryan out there......Doesn't Demarcus come back against the Niners?

Cowboys definitely need help on the defensive line.....no pressure at all......

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    I ain't seen Media so happy as they were at this Cowboy's game. Bless their hearts they were beside themselves. I switched it over a couple times and it was like Christmas morning, or, money from home.

I don't give a for the Bears, but, damn that'd a been sweet to see them win tonite.

---

Cardinals lost again. Another swell week of talk radio starts in less than 8 hours. I'm so giddy I can't fall asleep. It'll start at 6AM local time. By 9AM local time it'll be deemed "A good thing."

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    I ain't seen Media so happy as they were at this Cowboy's game. Bless their hearts they were beside themselves. I switched it over a couple times and it was like Christmas morning, or, money from home.

I don't give a for the Bears, but, damn that'd a been sweet to see them win tonite.

---

Cardinals lost again. Another swell week of talk radio starts in less than 8 hours. I'm so giddy I can't fall asleep. It'll start at 6AM local time. By 9AM local time it'll be deemed "A good thing."
    Didn't even get near 9AM. 6:08AM..."Could end up being a positive."

muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys can't afford to lose Dez.........
    Going in for MRI today.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I was thinking the same thing.....Didn't even see Ryan out there......Doesn't Demarcus come back against the Niners?
    No, Demarcus is still out, he returns against the Bungles.

I still think he has a good chance to get double digit sacks, even in 12 games... the guy is a budding superstar and elite against the run, too. He's basically Olivier Vernon but will be an even better pass rusher -- will be known as the rich man's Olivier Vernon in a year or so, and he's still on his rookie contract.

Davis and Irving need to play more snaps at end than Jack Crawford and Benson Mayowa... those guys just aren't beating their man or getting any pressure. They shouldn't play.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    Has nothing to do with balls, it has to do with decision making. Putting a quarterback who literally gets injured every time he's hit in a no-back set on third down is a risk, but not a smart one. Running the ball six times in the second half of a game when you're up by 20 is a risk, but not a smart one.

If Dan Bailey has never kicked a decent onside kick, then trying one when you could just play field position is a stupid risk.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    Absolutely none. Gotta be fairly impressed with the secondary play because in past years with a rush like this they would be victimized. Fortunately, they have a bit of time before they face a real threat in the passing game. Might have some help on the pass rush by then.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Absolutely none. Gotta be fairly impressed with the secondary play because in past years with a rush like this they would be victimized. Fortunately, they have a bit of time before they face a real threat in the passing game. Might have some help on the pass rush by then.
    GB game... The best DE in the NFC East returns for us the game before that, fortunately

Will see if Cowboys make any trades to get some DE's latter down the road.....Wonder if there are any free agents out there that haven't been signed.....

Thread Information