My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Translation: these people have not appeared on fox news!
    Most of them have appeared on Fox, actually.

Lol, Rob Reiner

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The lowlifes on this forum who amplified this hoax would be embarrassed and ashamed if they were capable of such emotions.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Greg Miller Digs Deeper Into Russia And The 2016 Election In 'The Apprentice'

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/28/65274...the-apprentice

sez that Brennon personally visited Congressional leaders with CIA/FBI/NatSec proof that Pootin was meddling. Dems were listeners, the Repugs didn't want to know.

McC threatened Brennan if Brennan went public with the info as meddler in the election rather than Pootin.

iow, top Repugs KNEWS WTF was going on.

By remaining uncooperative, blocking Pootin's meddling from the public by threatening Brennan, were at least passively, even actively COLLUDING with Pootin.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-03-2018 at 05:59 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

The lowlifes on this forum who amplified this hoax would be embarrassed and ashamed if they were capable of such emotions.
    Retraction: Aaron Rich and the murder of Seth Rich

By Washington Times Staff - - Sunday, September 30, 2018

The Washington Times published an op-ed column led, “More cover-up questions: The curious murder of Seth Rich poses questions that just won’t stay under the official rug,” by Adm. James Lyons (Ret.) (the “Column”), on March 1 online and on March 2 in its paper editions. The Column included statements about Aaron Rich, the brother of former Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, that we now believe to be false.

One such statement was that: “Interestingly, it is well known in the intelligence circles that Seth Rich and his brother, Aaron Rich, downloaded the DNC emails and was paid by Wikileaks for that information.” The Washington Times now does not have any basis to believe any part of that statement to be true, and The Washington Times retracts it in its entirety.

The Column also stated: “Also, why hasn’t Aaron Rich been interviewed [by law enforcement], and where is he?” The Washington Times understands that law enforcement officials have interviewed Mr. Rich and that he has cooperated with their investigation. The Washington Times did not intend to imply that Mr. Rich has obstructed justice in any way, and The Washington Times retracts and disavows any such implication.

The Washington Times apologizes to Mr. Rich and his family. All online copies of the Column have been deleted and all online content referencing the Column has been deleted to the extent within The Washington Times’ control.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...der-seth-rich/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

you didn't even read that, Chris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you didn't even read that, Chris
    Is this a disconnect?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is this a disconnect?
    Should I rephrase?

Not even you would read this, Chris.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But Undercover Huber said... nevermind...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Pootin approve this?

U.S. would destroy banned Russian warheads if necessary: NATO envoy

Russia must halt its covert development of a banned cruise missile system or

the United States will seek to destroy it before it becomes operational, Washington’s envoy to NATO said on Tuesday.

The United States believes Russia is developing a ground-launched system in breach of a Cold War treaty that could allow Russia to launch a nuclear strike on Europe at short notice, but Moscow has consistently denied any such violation.

“At that point, we would be looking at the capability to take out a (Russian) missile that could hit any of our countries,”

“Counter measures (by the United States) would be to take out the missiles that are in development by Russia in violation of the treaty,” she added. “They are on notice.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...2F+Top+News%29

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

welp

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

welp
    "Welp" what?

TSA

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Welp" what?

TSA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Welp" what?

TSA
    Welp to muellers secret effort to uncover Clinton and podesta crimes?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Welp to muellers secret effort to uncover Clinton and podesta crimes?
    Welp to King Spook taking Dems down from inside federal prison during a two week stint.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Understanding why the FBI moved an apparently unrelated case to Robert Mueller might explain a lot

Jacobus was also fighting with Trump’s team. A regular Fox News commentator during the primaries, she was singled out as a “dummy” in one of Trump’s tweets and attacked in the press by Lewandowski.

Then the summer of 2016,

Jacobus’s email and online files were hacked and the contents of her accounts deleted.

It was all enough to trigger an FBI investigation … and

now that investigation has been turned over to Robert Mueller.

The referral adds yet another dimension to the special counsel’s sprawling probe,

even as some of President Donald Trump’s allies portray Mueller’s work as nearing its conclusion.

They’d like to think Mueller’s investigation is almost done. But it’s not.

There was clearly animosity between the Trump campaign and Cheri Jacobus.

What ultimately happened to Jacobus certainly echoed the attacked on Democratic organizations and

individuals during the same time period.

But the DNC and others like John Podesta

had their emails hacked by Russian operatives for the purpose of assisting the Trump campaign.

Did the FBI forward Jacobus’s case to Mueller because they had come to suspect that the same operatives might have raided her email?

the combination of hacking and connections to the Trump campaign was enough to pull the case in.

But if Russian hackers were actively going after someone in 2016,

right after Trump and his campaign operatives pointed that person out as a problem,

that would certainly be … interesting.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1800829

So did Trump tell Pootin to hack Jacobus whom he was fighting with? Trash did ask Pootin to hack/find Hillary's deleted emails

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...=1#post9550339

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin: Skripal Not Rights Defender, But 'Traitor' and 'S bag'

kripal is a 'Traitor'

Vladimir Putin commented on the Skripal case, saying that Sergei Skripal is a spy and a traitor to his homeland.

"As for the Skripals and so on, this spy scandal has been fostered artificially.

I am looking through some information sources and your colleagues are pushing the thought that Mr. Skripal is almost some kind of human rights activist. He is just a spy, a traitor to the motherland …

Imagine: you are a citizen of your own country and all of a sudden there is a person who betrays his motherland.

How would you treat him?

He is just a s bag, that is all,"

the president said.

According to Putin, the sooner this information campaign around Skripal ends, the better.

The president also said that he was surprised to hear that someone believed in Russia's involvement in the poisoning incident in the city of Amesbury on June 30 that left one person, who lived in a hostel for homeless, dead and one more injured.

"Do you want to say that we have also poisoned a homeless person?

I am surprised to hear all these rumors on this case:

some guys arrived in the United Kingdom and started to poison homeless persons there.

That is absurd," Putin added.

https://sputniknews.com/business/201...n-energy-week/

Pootin sounds like Trash, two anti-democratic, self-enriching autocrats, lovers in corruption.

:lo

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Collusion bombs : DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

Congressional investigators have confirmed that a top FBI official met with Democratic Party lawyers to talk about allegations of Donald Trump-Russia collusion weeks before the 2016 election, and before the bureau secured a search warrant targeting Trump's campaign.

Former FBI general counsel James Baker met during the 2016 season with at least one attorney from Perkins Coie, the Democratic National Committee's private law firm.

That's the firm used by the DNC and Hillary Clinton's campaign to secretly pay research firm Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence operative, to compile a dossier of uncorroborated raw intelligence alleging Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.

The dossier, though mostly unverified, was then used by the FBI as the main evidence seeking a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant targeting the Trump campaign in the final days of the campaign.

The revelation was confirmed both in contemporaneous evidence and testimony secured by a joint investigation by Republicans on the House Judiciary and Government Oversight committees, my source tells me.

It means the FBI had good reason to suspect the dossier was connected to the DNC's main law firm and was the product of a Democratic opposition-research effort to defeat Trump - yet failed to disclose that information to the FISA court in October 2016, when the bureau applied for a FISA warrant to surveil Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

"This is a bombs that unequivocally shows the real collusion was between the FBI and Donald Trump's opposition - the DNC, Hillary and a Trump-hating British intel officer - to hijack the election, rather than some conspiracy between Putin and Trump," a knowledgeable source told me.

Baker was interviewed by lawmakers behind closed doors on Wednesday. Sources declined to divulge his testimony, other than to say it confirmed other evidence about the contact between the Perkins Coie law firm and the FBI.

The sources also said Baker's interview broke new ground both about the FBI's use of news media in 2016 and 2017 to further the Trump case and about Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's conversations in spring 2017 regarding possible use of a body wire to record Trump.

"The interview was one of the most productive we had and it opened up many new investigative leads," one source said.

Another said Baker could not answer some questions about FBI media contacts, citing an ongoing investigation by the Justice Department inspector general into alleged illegal leaks, during and after the election, about the Trump collusion probe and other matters.

These revelations illustrate anew how much the FBI and Justice Department have withheld from the public about their collaboration and collusion with clearly partisan elements of the Clinton campaign and the DNC, Fusion and Steele, that were trying to defeat Trump.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/40...mpression=true

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "confidential human sources actually taped members within the Trump campaign"

the FBI KNEW for a few years that Trash, Manafort, Page etc were working with, paid by mortal adversary Russia, so why not monitor suspected traitors?

btw, John Solomon ran the moonie Washington Times insane asylum

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash and Repugs are super respectful, friendly with Pootin and Russia. They are compromised

West accuses 'pariah state' Russia of global hacking campaign

Western countries issued coordinated denunciations of Russia on Thursday for running what they described as computer hacking programs to undermine democracies, targeting ins utions from sports anti-doping bodies to the chemical weapons watchdog.

In some of the strongest language aimed at Moscow since the Cold War, Britain said Russia had become a “pariah state”.

The United States said Moscow must be made to pay the price for its actions. And their allies around the world issued stark assessments of what they described as a campaign of hacking by Russia’s GRU military intelligence agency.

Britain and the Netherlands accused Russia of sending agents with computer gear and wifi antennas to the Hague, to try to hack into the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW).

The accusations were unveiled at briefings around the globe that were held as NATO defense ministers gathered in Brussels to present a united front to their Cold War-era foe.

“This is not the actions of a great power, these are the actions of a pariah state,” British Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson told reporters.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-russia-cyber/uk-dutch-accuse-pariah-state-russia-of-hacking-chemical-watchdog-idUSKCN1ME1HE?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_so urce=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed% 3A+reuters%2FtopNews+%28News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News%2 9

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian Fancy Bear APT linked to Earworm hacking group

Fancy Bear, which is also tracked under the names Sednit, STRONTIUM, and Sofacy, is a well-known hacking ring that allegedly

has the backing of the Russian government and is state-sponsored.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/fancy-...pionage-group/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U.S. indicts Russians in hacking of nuclear company Westinghouse

The United States on Thursday charged seven Russian intelligence officers with conspiring to hack computers and steal data from

the nuclear energy company Westinghouse Electric Co. as well as

anti-doping watchdogs,

sporting federations and

an international agency probing the use of chemical weapons.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...2F+Top+News%29

And Trash and Repugs continue to suck Pootin's with gusto, as Pootin wages all-out cyber war on USA.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    shill bot working overtime

Thread Information