Page 152 of 208 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    "Police had stopped Hardy because he was in the left turn lane without his signal on ... "

WTF, and this was in Dallas? I never have my turn signal on until I'm about to turn (or switch lanes)... only a moron would waste their bulb by burning it when they're stopped at a red light or behind slow traffic
    Wait what? You're in the left turn lane and you never have your ing signal on? C'mon dude, that's just stupid.

lol @ wasting your bulb

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wait what? You're in the left turn lane and you never have your ing signal on? C'mon dude, that's just stupid.

lol @ wasting your bulb
    I do if I'm about to turn. I just don't when it's a red light and at a complete stop -- why bother?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    He's been practicing without pain and the front office is saying he's good to go for Sunday
    He did not practice today
    Last edited by Spur-Addict; 09-28-2016 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Did will not LOL

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Dez has "slight hairline fracture" in right knee

Per Garrett

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Per Garrett
    In his right tibia, officially, which is better news. I had the same thing happen to me in July when I banged my right shin hard into a metal toilet paper holder, knocking it off the wall.

It hurt a lot for the first few minutes, but it wasn't too bad after that. It swole up a bit, but one Aleve got rid of any pain even when walking around the house. No resting pain. A couple weeks of occasional dull pain in the area when walking around the office, but no limp and the pain wasn't severe enough for me to really wince or complain much about. I could run and do jumping jacks just fine, and didn't feel at all anymore in about 2 weeks. Could have played basketball or football the day after the incident if I wanted to.

Dez is fine.
    Last edited by UNT Eagles 2016; 09-28-2016 at 03:09 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Two things we know about Dez:

Dude can't properly secure a catch, and his refusal to get tackled leads to a significant injury every season.

Leary is better than him anyway (for now). I'm more worried about missing our all pro LT. Chaz Green was decent but he's no Tyron.
    Not on the run he isn't

That's all? I'm in South Texas and I could probably find at least a 20 on the floor of any random bar or club on Friday or Saturday night.
    white residue on the sink

"Police had stopped Hardy because he was in the left turn lane without his signal on ... "

WTF, and this was in Dallas? I never have my turn signal on until I'm about to turn (or switch lanes)... only a moron would waste their bulb by burning it when they're stopped at a red light or behind slow traffic
    Damn man, you are legitimately a top 3 stupidest poster. You mean the bulb that costs about 5 bucks for a pack of two and lasts minimum 5 years? God damn. Your parents raised themselves a real dumb ass
    Last edited by DJR210; 09-28-2016 at 03:34 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Leary is a more consistent run blocker and a great pass protector against big guys and bull rushers.

Collins is more of a tackle and is hit or miss in the run game. He's probably better than Leary against speed rushers, but as a guard you're going to get bull rushed more often, and Collins seems to struggle against the bigger guys.

Per Garrett
    Saw that......Romo hurt and now Dez.....Reminds me of last yr......There goes the season.......Romo and Dez are injury prone.....

Might play this Sunday or might be out for 3 games.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bro - you did the same thing with the Lakers and not knowing guys were cut

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Heard on the radio today that he's probably going to be fine. He just had some back spasms after another issue and they kept him out to be cautious.
    Hope so. I need Green to beat out Free as our starting RT.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Well now im hearing Dez might be out 6 weeks to let his knee heal.....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damn man, you are legitimately a top 3 stupidest poster. You mean the bulb that costs about 5 bucks for a pack of two and lasts minimum 5 years? God damn. Your parents raised themselves a real dumb ass
    Add in the $50 you pay the mechanic or guy at autozone to put it in... counts up.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Add in the $50 you pay the mechanic or guy at autozone to put it in... counts up.
    paying a mechanic to install a lightbulb? How much more re ed and useless can you be? Jesus Christ man, you're a ing college student?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Cowboys struck gold with Prescott, and are a draft/stud free agent away from being relevant.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    paying a mechanic to install a lightbulb? How much more re ed and useless can you be? Jesus Christ man, you're a ing college student?
    If there was a real-life skills version of NBA 2k or Madden attributes, my math skills would be around 96, my writing about 94, overall intellectual smarts around 95... mechanical skills around 55.

Case in point, my night driving is putrid. Even with the headlights on, I still can't ing see . I almost found out the hard way that I was driving on the left side of the yellow on a two-way two-lane street last night driving back to my rooming house. I was going around a curve with a few trees and lo and behold... a car coming straight at me in my lane! Of course I swerved into the right, but what if there was a car there, too? I'm sure lucky I didn't get pulled over by the police.
    Last edited by UNT Eagles 2016; 09-28-2016 at 09:23 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well now im hearing Dez might be out 6 weeks to let his knee heal.....
    Not going to happen

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No , go on youtube type in your car make/model it's easy af

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If there was a real-life skills version of NBA 2k or Madden attributes, my math skills would be around 96, my writing about 94, overall intellectual smarts around 95... mechanical skills around 55.

Case in point, my night driving is putrid. Even with the headlights on, I still can't ing see . I almost found out the hard way that I was driving on the left side of the yellow on a two-way two-lane street last night driving back to my rooming house. I was going around a curve with a few trees and lo and behold... a car coming straight at me in my lane! Of course I swerved into the right, but what if there was a car there, too? I'm sure lucky I didn't get pulled over by the police.
    Cool story

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    SMH.. Case in point of how stupid and lazy the next generation of American youth is.. funny thing is we're not talking a difference of 50 years.. This ain't no avante rant.. No, in 10 years the smart phone has turned everyone into dumb s. 20 year olds today can't write without software to tell them how to spell and sound somewhat intelligent, and of course they can't sign a check because cursive isn't taught in school anymore All anyone gives a about these days is social media bull like the latest Harambe memes.

"You seriously expect me to use a Phillips screwdriver to access the headlight socket?!?! I could never do that, it's much too hard!"

Man, I bet the mechanic's day was really made when some dip rolls in looking to pay a bill to screw in a light bulb

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    SMH.. Case in point of how stupid and lazy the next generation of American youth is.. funny thing is we're not talking a difference of 50 years.. This ain't no avante rant.. No, in 10 years the smart phone has turned everyone into dumb s. 20 year olds today can't write without software to tell them how to spell and sound somewhat intelligent, and of course they can't sign a check because cursive isn't taught in school anymore All anyone gives a about these days is social media bull like the latest Harambe memes.

"You seriously expect me to use a Phillips screwdriver to access the headlight socket?!?! I could never do that, it's much too hard!"

Man, I bet the mechanic's day was really made when some dip rolls in looking to pay a bill to screw in a light bulb
    Are you serious?! They don't teach cursive anymore??

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Eh, I doubt my make and model will be on Youtube. It's too old and from a discontinued below average tier brand.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Eh, I doubt my make and model will be on Youtube. It's too old and from a discontinued below average tier brand.
    have you ever even popped your hood? You're the equivalent of a woman tbh

Thread Information