My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sidenote: Trump voters aren't Religious.
    Bull . What you mean to say is not *all* Trump voters are religious. But the vast majority are.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You'll never find peace from this even at conviction(s), son. Not until you pass, Winester, will you rest again. That's your curse & Trump's salvation, his deliverance. The best part, kid? He knows that you know that he knows that.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bull . What you mean to say is not *all* Trump voters are religious. But the vast majority are.
    ...and you'll end up in said majority by&by, Spurm. You'll get to that Bell&Steeple Shuffle in the bitter end. And you know what they'll do when you show up down there, Spurm? Yeah, they'll take you in...into the arms of Christ. No problem, whatsoever.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You'll never find peace from this even at conviction(s), son. Not until you pass, clammy, will you rest again. That's your curse & Trump's salvation, his deliverance. The best part, kid? He knows that you know that he knows that.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hey, you guys see this? Har har

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grifters gonna grift; Yam s gonna get booked on August 25, 2023.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey, you guys see this? Har har
    Grifters gonna grift; Yam s gonna get booked on August 25, 2023.
    You'll never find peace from this even at conviction(s), son's. Not until you pass, clammy & Effy, will you rest again. That's your curse & Trump's salvation, his deliverance. The best part, kids? He knows that you both know that he knows that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Triggered, by lil ole me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Triggered, by lil ole me.
    Absolutely, mother er.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fulton county jail still open 24/7

all criminals need to be booked/fingerprinted/cavity-searched

and outfitted for their XXXL sized orange or striped jumpsuit!

tick-tock mother ers!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fulton county jail still open 24/7

all criminals need to be booked/fingerprinted/cavity-searched

and outfitted for their XXXL sized orange or striped jumpsuit!

tick-tock mother ers!

You'll never find peace from this even at conviction(s), son. Not until you pass, Homer, will you rest again. That's your curse & Trump's salvation, his deliverance. The best part, kid? He knows that you know that he knows that.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I cannot predict about the cult of Trump whether his being convicted and incarcerated would only further galvanize their loyalty towards him, or whether they would start to move away from him because they started to see him as a loser.

As long as he gets away with things with impunity, he is still seen as powerful. Indictments are still not convictions. Being accused of 91 crimes only means there is a hope he will get away with 91 crimes. But if he goes to jail? Is he still powerful then, or is he then just a cuck of the state? I don’t know.
    I'm hoping Trump isn't running in 2024

But none of these charges would convince me to not support a candidate anymore than Biden's shady would convince you to not vote for him.

These charges are petty but Democrats are within the rules to hunt him

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

But none of these charges would convince me to not support a candidate anymore than Biden's shady would convince you to not vote for him.

...that's the punishment for making President when you ain't been cleared proper. Is it worth to that old man now? Every day that ends in (y).

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count

The charges may or may not be petty. I would argue they aren't, but there's room for debate. More accurately and more poignantly and more amusingly for many of us, the charges are ironic karma in action.

The arguments that they are the far left liberals weaponizing the DOJ for political purposes is funny because of "lock her up."

The claims that it's a witch hunt are laughable because of the Obama birther conspiracy Trump obsessed over.

The classified docs case is delicious because he signed a ing law that made it a felony and was recorded saying "no one will be above the law."

Trump's criticism of Hunter Biden is rich because he made his daughter a senior ing advisor to him as President.

A lot of the bad he's got to deal with now are similar if not exactly ing the same that he tried to put on his political rivals. It's a bag full of irony and karma. And it's hilarious to watch.

Whether it's petty or not, he, his circle of confidants and advisors, and sure as his brainless cult followers weren't thinking how petty he was being when he tried to do the same . Now that the tables are turned and there's actually merit and real legal consequences forthcoming, it's petty...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The charges may or may not be petty. I would argue they aren't, but there's room for debate. More accurately and more poignantly and more amusingly for many of us, the charges are ironic karma in action.

The arguments that they are the far left liberals weaponizing the DOJ for political purposes is funny because of "lock her up."

The claims that it's a witch hunt are laughable because of the Obama birther conspiracy Trump obsessed over.

The classified docs case is delicious because he signed a ing law that made it a felony and was recorded saying "no one will be above the law."

Trump's criticism of Hunter Biden is rich because he made his daughter a senior ing advisor to him as President.

A lot of the bad he's got to deal with now are similar if not exactly ing the same that he tried to put on his political rivals. It's a bag full of irony and karma. And it's hilarious to watch.

Whether it's petty or not, he, his circle of confidants and advisors, and sure as his brainless cult followers weren't thinking how petty he was being when he tried to do the same . Now that the tables are turned and there's actually merit and real legal consequences forthcoming, it's petty...
    You'll never find peace from this even at conviction(s), son. Not until you pass, Chris, will you rest again. That's your curse & Trump's salvation, his deliverance. The best part, kid? He knows that you know that he knows that.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Incorrect.

I don't think about him much, certainly don't obsess over him. And if he beats every single case, so be it. He's most likely laying in the dirt in the next 5 or so years anyway.

But irony is always an entertaining part of a story. It's just like going to the movies. Once the credits roll, it's over. If he weren't in the news for all his legal issues and his presidential run, I wouldn't think about him at all. So finding peace is not an issue.

The best part is you think you know everyone who speaks ill of him. Some of them may be like that. Plenty of us are just merely laughing at him sitting in his sofa that he himself built.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sure, for someone who hates democracy and hates the usa and hates himself because his cult leader is not doing well-

I guess petty might be a logical word to use.

For any other human being with half a brain- you just revealed your ignorance.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Sure, for someone who hates democracy and hates the usa and hates himself because his cult leader is not doing well-

I guess petty might be a logical word to use.

For any other human being with half a brain- you just revealed your ignorance.
    If I'm ignorant, you're gullible

Yes democracy and the USA existence was in danger

Let me speak for the vast majority of Americans when I say, no one gives a about this case. Turn off CNN.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Let me speak for the vast majority of Americans when I say, no one gives a about this case. Turn off CNN.
    Don’t speak for the vast majority. You walk around wearing the most privileged color on earth and you’re still insecure.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Unless you think the vast majority is a wussy white guy

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

you dont speak for any actual Americans you anteater loving polack got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You speak for far-right-curious Polish immigrants in San Diego and pretty much nobody else.

Thread Information