Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 4067
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hold this L 13th seed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    48 hours or so for the Lakers and the seemingly fixed NBA to pull a rabbit skewed trade out of hat to help LBJ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bleacher Report
    @BleacherReport
    ·
    49m
    The Lakers and Jazz have discussed a trade where Utah would get Russell Westbrook and two first-round picks in return for Mike Conley, Malik Beasley and other players, per
    @espn_macmahon

The Jazz would likely buy out Westbrook

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bleacher Report
    @BleacherReport
    ·
    49m
    The Lakers and Jazz have discussed a trade where Utah would get Russell Westbrook and two first-round picks in return for Mike Conley, Malik Beasley and other players, per
    @espn_macmahon

Horrible ing trade tbh
    LeBron and Rich Paul need to live with the team they built and stop scapegoating Rob and Jeannie.
    Also you hypocrites that cry about kareem or Kobe missing a playoffs need to keep that same energy if lakers do so
    I’m grateful for the bubble le but Bron la tenure gonna be uneven as if they miss this year’s playoffs and making the play in twice and missing the playoffs year one a wild ride
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 02-07-2023 at 11:55 AM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horrible ing trade tbh
    LeBron and Rich Paul need to live with the team they built and stop scapegoating Rob and Jeannie.
    Also you hypocrites that cry about kareem or Kobe missing a playoffs need to keep that same energy if lakers do so
    I’m grateful for the bubble le but Bron la tenure gonna be uneven as if they miss this year’s playoffs and making the play in twice and missing the playoffs year one a wild ride
    LeBron's ing 38. Kareem and Kobe led their teams to the lottery in their primes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horrible ing trade tbh
    Lebron is 38 years old. Nobody would ever evaluate Jordan based on his days with the Wizards.

If Kareem missed the playoffs when he was 38 instead of his prime, nobody would say anything. Same for Kobe.

That said, Lebron is definitely LeGM now, in a stage in his career where he just wants all the glory and none of the blame. For that he deserves ridicule.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron is 38 years old. Nobody would ever evaluate Jordan based on his days with the Wizards.

If Kareem missed the playoffs when he was 38 instead of his prime, nobody would say anything. Same for Kobe.

That said, Lebron is definitely LeGM now, in a stage in his career where he just wants all the glory and none of the blame. For that he deserves ridicule.
    38 back in Kareem’s day is different and LeBron a special athlete…
    Though I agree it’s not the same as missing it in his prime …
    But he already won a le past his prime and he deserves plenty of credit for that …bubble or not.
    But this lakers team the le and the failures are all his and Rich Paul

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And the Wizard MJ era did happen …
    It’s a small mostly insignificant part of his legacy but not counting it is horse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair to Kareem, even though he was way past his prime at 38 and wasn’t a regular season MVP contender anymore, he still won Finals MVP at that age and against a pretty good frontline

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    38 back in Kareem’s day is different and LeBron a special athlete…
    Though I agree it’s not the same as missing it in his prime …
    But he already win a le past his prime and he deserves plenty of credit for that …bubble or not.
    But this lakers team the le and the failures are all his and Rich Paul
    If it wasn't for him forcing Davis here you guys would be light one. He does strong arm, a lot, and honestly it costs him more rings. At the end of the day, he got four rings, will be scoring champ of all time, 4th in assists, 5th in ppg, 35th in rebounds, 10th in steals. The guy is not human, PEDS or not.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If it wasn't for him forcing Davis here you guys would be light one. He does strong arm, a lot, and honestly it costs him more rings. At the end of the day, he got four rings, will be scoring champ of all time, 4th in assists, 5th in ppg, 35th in rebounds, 10th in steals. The guy is not human, PEDS or not.
    Oh his resume is great
    MJ just has the 6 for 6
    Outside of that you have to say outside of MJ having a better peak … Bron has the better career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh his resume is great
    MJ just has the 6 for 6
    Outside of that you have to say outside of MJ having a better peak … Bron has the better career.
    I’m not even sure jordan had a higher peak. They were really comparable. Jordan just had a better team with weaker compe ion

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’m not even sure jordan had a higher peak. They were really comparable. Jordan just had a better team with weaker compe ion
    That is fair but I’ll give MJ the nod but if we talking all over the floor impact I’d lean Bron but domination of his peers - I lean MJ.
    But when you talk careers and doing more with less it’s Bron
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 02-07-2023 at 10:15 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bleacher Report
    @BleacherReport
    ·
    49m
    @espn_macmahon

if jazz pull this off... wowza their future draft capital is going to be absolutely insane

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats LBJ on scoring record and another bad loss. You got what you wanted.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Congrats LBJ on scoring record and another bad loss. You got what you wanted.
    Horrible loss yea okc was hot from 3 but
    Bad turnovers
    Failure to box out or close out on shooters
    Over helping on non shooters
    When browns teams are bad they are really bad

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    AD was MiA as well

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ham and Westbrick argued in the locker room during the half time vs OKC... i really have no idea why would anyone want Westbrick on their team. That guy is made for China.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ham and Westbrick argued in the locker room during the half time vs OKC... i really have no idea why would anyone want Westbrick on their team. That guy is made for China.
    'Brick was playing some team ball there for a while.

Gone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    D'Snitch back in the fold

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO at the Jazz only getting a protected pick from the LOLkers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers addition by subtraction with near deadline trade and off goes Brick and Russell comes in.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LMAO at the Jazz only getting a protected pick from the LOLkers

We back in the hunt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We back in the hunt
    It's even worse for Utah. If that 2027 pick is top 4 it immediately becomes a 2027 second round pick. Ainge got ed with no vaseline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron's ing 38. Kareem and Kobe led their teams to the lottery in their primes.
    LBJ on PPDS or at least strong rumors starting with Miami days Truth be Told

Thread Information