Page 1578 of 1611 FirstFirst ... 57810781478152815681574157515761577157815791580158115821588 ... LastLast
Results 39,426 to 39,450 of 40253
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish this war would end and everyone could walk their separate directions with an air of pride and respect rather than shame or confusion. Is war really the only answer here? Will it all be worth it?
    The war won’t end with Putin in power and thinking he has momentum.
    You can wish all you want but authoritarian governments that take out their own political opponents, control their press, and generally use corruption to keep themselves in power need to feel a noose tightening before they relent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

“There’s nothing that can help Ukraine now because there are no serious technologies able to compensate Ukraine for the large mass of troops Russia is likely to hurl at us. We don’t have those technologies, and the West doesn’t have them as well in sufficient numbers,” one of the top-ranking military sources told POLITICO.
    “Don’t believe the hype about them just throwing troops into the meat grinder to be slaughtered,” he added. “They do that too, of course — maximizing even more the impact of their superior numbers — but they also learn and refine.”

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia can’t go on the offensive.
    They just tried and murdered their own men while getting tanks blown up.
    The drone technology is the most important tool for Ukraine’s defense on the ground.
    No technologies… pure BS

The Black Sea fleet has been decimated and much of it moved out of Sevastopol because of drone technology

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

“There’s nothing that can help Ukraine now because there are no serious technologies able to compensate Ukraine for the large mass of troops Russia is likely to hurl at us. We don’t have those technologies, and the West doesn’t have them as well in sufficient numbers,” one of the top-ranking military sources told POLITICO.
    “Don’t believe the hype about them just throwing troops into the meat grinder to be slaughtered,” he added. “They do that too, of course — maximizing even more the impact of their superior numbers — but they also learn and refine.”
    Tell it, hater.

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This poor bas

Every day he is more unhinged and desperate

Studdering useless worm

So now the NATO strategy is to support Ukraine just enough to survive to the negotiation table

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

This poor bas

Every day he is more unhinged and desperate

Studdering useless worm

So now the NATO strategy is to support Ukraine just enough to survive to the negotiation table

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kremlin says Russia and NATO are now in "direct confrontation"
    MOSCOW, April 4 (Reuters) - Russia and NATO are now in "direct confrontation", the Kremlin said as the U.S.-led alliance marked its 75th anniversary on Thursday.

NATO's successive waves of eastern enlargement are a fixation of President Vladimir Putin, who went to war in Ukraine two years ago with the stated aim of preventing the alliance from coming closer to Russia's borders. Instead, the war has galvanised NATO, which has expanded again with the entry of Finland and Sweden.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters: "In fact, relations have now slipped to the level of direct confrontation."

NATO was "already involved in the conflict surrounding Ukraine (and) continues to move towards our borders and expand its military infrastructure towards our borders", he said.

Putin has repeatedly said that Russia was cheated by the West in the aftermath of the Cold War as Moscow's Warsaw Pact alliance was disbanded but NATO moved eastwards by taking in former pact members and the three Baltic states that had been part of the Soviet Union.

https://www.reuters.com/world/russia...ys-2024-04-04/

But sure, Russia would never attack the alliance they believe they are in war with.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    - "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    https://www.reuters.com/world/russia...ys-2024-04-04/

But sure, Russia would never attack the alliance they believe they are in war with.
    Excellent news...though still waiting for NATO to steal back that 20% that Russia legally regained by building a shoe store in Nazi occupied Ukraine's ass.

Chop/chop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"Sources report"
    "at least"
    "about"
    "According to sources"

tee, hee.

---
    ------
    ---------
    And then the tired old bag dogma about "Russian propaganda."

C'mon, Little v; come hard, son, else stay on the porch with Hillary Clinton and the children.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Western officials warn munition shortages could be catastrophic for Ukraine as US stalls on providing more aid

By Natasha Bertrand and Katie Bo Lillis, CNN

5 minute read
    Updated 7:38 AM EDT, Fri April 5, 2024

Service members of the 37th Marine Brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces use a machine gun atop of a French AMX-10 RC armored fighting vehicle during military drills in an undisclosed location in Southern Ukraine on April 3.
    Ivan Antypenko/Reuters

CNN —
    Ukraine’s shortage of ammunition and military equipment resulting from the US and its allies’ struggle to resupply the country’s military is having an increasingly dire effect on the battlefield, US and NATO officials are warning, as Russia intensifies its attacks on Kyiv’s dwindling air defenses knowing that they likely won’t be replenished anytime soon.
    The Ukrainian military is “experiencing shortages in air defense munitions, mostly in the medium to long range,” a NATO official said on Wednesday. “It’s not just that we know that. It’s that Russia knows that. So Russia is using drones and missiles in ways that are really explicitly designed to deplete Ukrainian air defense systems.”
    Ukraine has been rationing its air defenses for about a month now, said another person familiar with western intelligence. The Ukrainians had limited systems to start with, including the US and German-provided Patriot systems around Kyiv, some S-200 and S-300 surface-to-air missile systems, and some older, retrofitted Soviet launchers that they have been using to fire western missiles like Sidewinders, this person said.]]]

Beggin' for that $90 million, I mean $90 billion. They can't wait to get their mitts on that dough, whack it up twixt the top brass and head to the Caribbean Islands...AFTER they buy a bunch a bullets for the drafted youngsters.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Sources report"
    "at least"
    "about"
    "According to sources"

tee, hee.

---
    ------
    ---------

C'mon, Little v; come hard, son, else stay on the porch with Hillary Clinton and the children.
    In the very next post you cited CNN, after declaring them propaganda for 2000 pages. You can’t have it both ways, I’m sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Sources report"
    "at least"
    "about"
    "According to sources"

tee, hee.

---
    ------
    ---------

Truth nukes

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In the very next post you cited CNN, after declaring them propaganda for 2000 pages. You can’t have it both ways, I’m sorry.
    You don't have to be sorry, DD, CNN is propaganda. In that "article" it's pure propaganda to get that 90 million dollars, I mean 90 billion dollars out of the Republicans control and over to Nazi occupied Ukraine so they (Biden, Blinken, State sponsored CNN) can have some peace reporting how Nazi occupied Ukraine is "making a comeback." That'll see us all thru that first Tuesday come November.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mass explosions hit three Russian cities with airfields: Morozovsk, Yeysk, and Engels

Russia complained about a massive drone attack. The enemy counted more than fifty drones and traditionally blamed Ukraine. The peculiarity of this attack was that among the attacked cities were three that host airfields used by Russia in the war against Ukraine.

Sources used: Russian Ministry of Defense, Shot Telegram channel, Russian regional media, Twitter account of OSINT researcher MT Anderson, and other open source data.

As reported by the Russian Ministry of Defense, that night their air defense system allegedly shot down 53 drones in the following regions:

44 over the Rostov region
    6 over the Krasnodar region
    1 over the Saratov region
    1 over the Kursk region
    1 over the Belgorod region - 1.

At the same time, in three cities, in the above-mentioned Russian regions, explosions were heard exactly where airfields are located. Namely: Morozovsk in the Rostov region, Yeysk in the Krasnodar region, and Engels in the Saratov region.

https://newsukraine.rbc.ua/news/mass...712300815.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sounds like pure, unadulterated horse , Little v. And what's more? You know it.

Just in' wait till you get that 60 million smackers, I mean that 90 billion smackers, wait for the Ukrainian hierarchy to whack it up amongst themselves>>>then come on to this platform and plaster old Dale with the plethora of State sponsored CNN's shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the Ukrainians also serenaded the russians during the attack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And the Ukrainians also serenaded the russians during the attack.

Sounds like pure, unadulterated horse , Effy. And what's more? You know it.

Just in' wait till you get that 60 million smackers, I mean that 90 billion smackers, wait for the Ukrainian hierarchy to whack it up amongst themselves>>>then come on to this platform and plaster old Dale with the plethora of State sponsored CNN's shots.
    Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Think 20%, Little v.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count