Page 1583 of 1610 FirstFirst ... 58310831483153315731579158015811582158315841585158615871593 ... LastLast
Results 39,551 to 39,575 of 40241
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good on both counts, v. It's that quid pro quo thingy here in America. (They) figured they could destroy Trump simply because he not only made President, but jammed that fact down their throats every single day since. And the rank & file here-a-bouts is correct: it is the BOOMERS who are continually banking that destructive fire. The void twixt them/us/me and the following generational factions will tell the tale as to whether the country remains (destroyed) or, can raise up again.

Uh, uh, v. No. We gave a till President Trump. The ones after us? No. They never gave a real .

As far as Russia & Ukr...Russia wants their dirt back, v. God willing and your Picketwire don't rise they're gonna get it back.

Let us proceed...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Editorial from Republican Senator in the NY Times.

It might be behind a paywall unless you have not read it.
    Anyway, Incognito should allow you to see it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/12/o...e-ukraine.html

This jist of it is we can negotiate with Putin.
    This is total and complete BS and this stupid ass senator knows it.
    What he is really saying is give Ukraine to Russia. No more help.
    He has absolutely nothing about what should be negotiated or how it will be carried out.

The Republican party used to have a pretty good feel for why we need our military and partners in order to continue good solid world wide trading.
    Now they somehow think pulling back into isolationism like some sort of ancient Chinese empire will work. They think the US can just sustain itself without trade.
    The Republican party used to look forward and try to see what could happen if trade routes and partners were threatened. Now the only thing they see is China.
    At least they are getting this right in the South China Sea and so is Biden. Now trading with Mexico and Canada has increased and China is rethinking their harassing ways.
    There is no doubt we have had problems assessing proper ways to keep trade going. But this war with Ukraine and Russia is a no brainer.

Wake up ya fkn red team idiots.

We are NOT trying to take over Russia, we want to continue trade with a prosperous EU. This war is a major problem down the line if Ukraine falls. It will not stop, its very clear. Russia is already trying to create problems in various small democratic nation in this same region. Using the same strategy. This is Russia,, we want it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He has absolutely nothing about what should be negotiated or how it will be carried out.

The Republican party used to have a pretty good feel for why we need our military and partners in order to continue good solid world wide trading.
    Now they somehow think pulling back into isolationism like some sort of ancient Chinese empire will work. They think the US can just sustain itself without trade.
    The Republican party used to look forward and try to see what could happen if trade routes and partners were threatened. Now the only thing they see is China.
    At least they are getting this right in the South China Sea and so is Biden. Now trading with Mexico and Canada has increased and China is rethinking their harassing ways.
    There is no doubt we have had problems assessing proper ways to keep trade going. But this war with Ukraine and Russia is a no brainer.

We are NOT trying to take over Russia, we want to continue trade with a prosperous EU. This war is a major problem down the line if Ukraine falls. It will not stop, its very clear. Russia is already trying to create problems in various small democratic nation in this same region. Using the same strategy. This is Russia,, we want it.
    ...that ship has by now officially sailed, peeg. And that old Russian adage applies here..."Once the lies start you can go forward in life, but you may never go back."

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian AI Terminator Tram

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    - "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever it takes

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whatever it takes

Absolutely.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There are so many problems with this analysis that I don't even know where to begin. I can't even wrap my head around what is being argued when you talk about free trade. What are you even saying? You think the EU (almost all of which is NATO territory) is going to be invaded too and collapse? Is JD Vance against NATO? Or is he just against sending unlimited money to Ukraine so that it can avoid even trying to negotiate.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are so many problems with this analysis that I don't even know where to begin. I can't even wrap my head around what is being argued when you talk about free trade. What are you even saying? You think the EU (almost all of which is NATO territory) is going to be invaded too and collapse? Is JD Vance against NATO? Or is he just against sending unlimited money to Ukraine so that it can avoid even trying to negotiate.
    Negotiate what?

Putin wants all of Ukraine and Moldova. That's his minimum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Negotiate what?

I don't think even Ukraine believes that, which is why they don't want to even see what is possible at the negotiating table. If Russia offered something well short of that, then they know they would be pressured into accepting it.

As long as you're paying the bills, then fight on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's all they got in order to cast Russia down with the sodomites, which is how the U.S. has set it up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hallelujah!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Negotiate what?

I won't account for the latter, Dumper, but Ukraine belongs to Russia, it's their dirt, and they want it back.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't think even Ukraine believes that, which is why they don't want to even see what is possible at the negotiating table. If Russia offered something well short of that, then they know they would be pressured into accepting it.

Ukr believes in 1 thing; the dollars that have been guaranteed from Biden/U.S.. As long as that is flowing in there they're set "for as long it takes."

Just have to pray the old man don't roll over for this Johnson character and release said "dollars."

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Putin wants it all. What is your evidence he wants less?

Post it. Otherwise you're just wishcasting.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Putin wants it all. What is your evidence he wants less?

Post it. Otherwise you're just wishcasting.
    ...back. Absolutely. It's Russia dirt and always has been. Them squattin' on it don't mean diddly-squat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Pickin' Putin's pocket again, eh?

Chop/chop!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If he said otherwise they'd put him in the wet market, discounted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doesn't know that a system = a battalion
    still arguing with the US Army

trying to save face by making up

16 launchers

Even with this stupidity doesn't understand that even if talking batteries Kokamedian would be asking for 25% of entire US Patriots deployed

Salvadorian military knowledge
    Let me do the math for you. This is elementary school stuff:
    1106 launchers / 8 = 138 systems. (25 / 138) * 100 = 18%.

And that's assuming every system is configured with 8 launchers, which is not always the case.

Bolivian education

Steven Segal for military knowledge

hater

Thread Information