Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Bro..you realize that Barkley, Drexler and Pedo were all ing All-Stars that season?

How is that not a super team? How?! They were all All-Stars..what else can you ask for? No other team in the NBA had 3 All-Stars IIRC..crazy revisionist history here..
    One last thing, any team that's leading player s his BFF while his s anyone she wants can't talk about no one...and lol Canada.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those old s getting together wasn't a super team, it was a colossal failure but it was better than the outright tankjob you guys did to get Duncan.
    So zero > five now? Okay.

One last thing, any team that's leading player s his BFF while his s anyone she wants can't talk about no one...and lol Canada.
    Except a franchise with its two best players ever being pedophiles.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    So zero > five now? Okay.

Except a franchise with its two best players ever being pedophiles.
    Well we know he molested Robinson repeatedly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well we know he molested Robinson repeatedly.
    Except Robinson had the better head to head record and stats. tv narrative parrot with no insights.

And surprised that you don’t seem to understand the word pedophile given you are a rockets fan. You guys worship them.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Except Robinson had the better head to head record and stats. tv narrative parrot with no insights.

And surprised that you don’t seem to understand the word pedophile given you are a rockets fan. You guys worship them.
    And Robinson got his anus ripped right out his body in the playoff head to head. Alot alot good those regular season matchups did him then.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Robinson got his anus ripped right out his body in the playoff head to head. Alot alot good those regular season matchups did him then.
    these guys are idiots, as a diehard spurfan their buthurt is showing. ambchang is quite literally one of the stupidest people on this forum btw, you're going down an endless spiral of meaningless arguing because his tiny asian penis can never get satisfied

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly

The only reason Hakeem got the better of Robinson is because we couldn't afford to double team Hakeem.

He was surrounded by shooters, and clutch ones (Elie, Horry, Cassell).

On the other end, Houston could afford to gang up on Robinson.

That being said I still consider Hakeem to be the GOAT center imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't realize NBA play one on one.

Hey keep the hits coming, fan of pedophiles. I guess when someone help your team win, it's OK for them to marry 16 year olds and molester their own daughters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these guys are idiots, as a diehard spurfan their buthurt is showing. ambchang is quite literally one of the stupidest people on this forum btw, you're going down an endless spiral of meaningless arguing because his tiny asian penis can never get satisfied
    Why would you like to argue with stupid people about penis size? Your post drips with intelligence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly

The only reason Hakeem got the better of Robinson is because we couldn't afford to double team Hakeem.

He was surrounded by shooters, and clutch ones (Elie, Horry, Cassell).

On the other end, Houston could afford to gang up on Robinson.

That being said I still consider Hakeem to be the GOAT center imo
    Agree with everything here, too bad djohn2oo8 can't figure out that no matter how good a player is, it wouldn't excuse them for being a pedophile. These are just two separate issues. Like Karl Malone being a pedophile is separate from him being the 7th best PF of all time behind Duncan, Garnett, Dirk, McHale, Barkley, and Pet .

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I didn't realize NBA play one on one.

Hey keep the hits coming, fan of pedophiles. I guess when someone help your team win, it's OK for them to marry 16 year olds and molester their own daughters.
    And the Spurs had one player accused of being involved in a child sex ring and another player accused of rape. Shame it only matters to you because Hakeem bent David over. You're a fake.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those old s getting together wasn't a super team, it was a colossal failure but it was better than the outright tankjob you guys did to get Duncan.
    Rockets tank job in '84 for Hakeem was blatantly obvious hence the league coming up with the lottery system a year later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the Spurs had one player accused of being involved in a child sex ring and another player accused of rape. Shame it only matters to you because Hakeem bent David over. You're a fake.
    Too bad for you it was proven both cases were made up.

Sort of sad that you would wish two person were actually raped so that you can win an argument.

I used to think you are just confused and not very bright. Now you just seem like a s bag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets without Harden >>>>> Cavs without LeBron

Too bad they'll still give it to Harden.

And WB is gonna avg a triple double again, after last year I thought that just automatically means you're a shoo-in, that it's such a rare feat, etc etc. I haven't heard it mentioned once on the national level this year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden is going to win due to media hype, unfortunately..his team would still be a top 5 seed without him..they were winning by 40 without him the other night

1. LeBron
    2. Aldridge
    3. Davis
    4. Westbrook
    5. Harden

His team is perfectly built around him and they're stacked everywhere..

- Top 3 PG in NBA history at the end of his prime, hungry for a le
    - Top 5 coach in the league, the man who influenced the Warriors, the best team of all-time..Kobe, Nash and many others had their best offensive seasons playing for this coach
    - Best 6th man in the NBA + nice bench
    - Several all-NBA caliber defenders(Tucker, Mbah a Moute, Ariza)
    - Shooters everywhere
    - Top 7-10 C
    - Added Joe Johnson, former All-Star for free
    Do you actually watch games? I saw that particular one the other day and they played a pretty ty team missing key players. JJ is absolutely terrible, green seems like the better player.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

And WB is gonna avg a triple double again, after last year I thought that just automatically means you're a shoo-in, that it's such a rare feat, etc etc. I haven't heard it mentioned once on the national level this year
    It's all because Frauden's fanboys threw such a hissyfit over last year that Media decided to give him a makeup MVP this year, no matter how many other players are more deserving than he is. It's a joke and a disgrace to the sport to reward his flopping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't think the rockets made the playoffs before JH, its not complicated that with him there they've won way more. Also that argument means Kawhi was never close to a legit MVP candidate for us. Out of all the teams he had, his were the most able without him. Its just a lazy intellectual argument to make. Additionally, where does it end? The 8 seed would be last had it not been for "x" player? You can't reward losing, which Lebron has been doing a lot of this year. Plus he actually has an all star on his team in Kevin Love, the highest payroll in the league--he's responsible for---so its also completely misleading to put that spin on it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You can't reward losing
    And yet you want to give the MVP to one of the biggest losers in NBA history (Frauden).

Plus he actually has an all star on his team in Kevin Love
    Love has been literally the only non-garbage player on the Cavs' roster not named LeBron James this year - unless you want to count a handful of games from Larry Nance. Compare that to the depth of the Rockets... it's not even close.

the highest payroll in the league
    Not true. The Warriors have the highest payroll in the league:

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/

Speaking of misleading spin, this idea that higher payroll = superior talent is easily disproven when you see treadmill teams like the Heat and the Wizards in the top 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet you want to give the MVP to one of the biggest losers in NBA history (Frauden).

Love has been literally the only non-garbage player on the Cavs' roster not named LeBron James this year - unless you want to count a handful of games from Larry Nance. Compare that to the depth of the Rockets... it's not even close.

Not true. The Warriors have the highest payroll in the league:

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/

Speaking of misleading spin, this idea that higher payroll = superior talent is easily disproven when you see treadmill teams like the Heat and the Wizards in the top 5.
    What you mean by a couple of $ (80K to be exact )? If thats all you have to say about that its clear you know my point resonates.

Who do you think is responsible for that? Lebron got to build his loaded team and got his guys paid. If he's ing people in the ass he can't complain about getting the HIV as well. You're into that stuff as well iirc right

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    "Loaded team"

Kevin Love and Larry Nance are the only other non-garbage players, and Love missed time with a broken hand while Nance wasn't even on the team until the trade deadline. No other player on that roster would even be playable on a real contender if it wasn't for LeBron carrying them.

When Tristan Thompson got paid, he wasn't the scrub he is today. His defense and rebounding were actually valuable. He would not have been paid if he was always this scrubby. JR Smith got paid after helping deliver a championship. Because of the Cavs' cap situation, it was either pay him with Bird Rights or let him walk for nothing and still not be able to afford an NBA-caliber replacement. He had the leverage. Also, the Sixers drove up the price on him just like they did with Manu that same offseason.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    harden’s going to have an epic choke in the playoffs. 07 dirk level bad.
    2nd game into the postseason and this dude is already showing signs of slowing down

2/18

meanwhile the real mvp doing what he does best

46 12 and 5

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron's team loses by at least 40 points if he shoots 2/18, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no doubt ^

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Loaded team"

Kevin Love and Larry Nance are the only other non-garbage players, and Love missed time with a broken hand while Nance wasn't even on the team until the trade deadline. No other player on that roster would even be playable on a real contender if it wasn't for LeBron carrying them.

When Tristan Thompson got paid, he wasn't the scrub he is today. His defense and rebounding were actually valuable. He would not have been paid if he was always this scrubby. JR Smith got paid after helping deliver a championship. Because of the Cavs' cap situation, it was either pay him with Bird Rights or let him walk for nothing and still not be able to afford an NBA-caliber replacement. He had the leverage. Also, the Sixers drove up the price on him just like they did with Manu that same offseason.
    clarkson is ok at least he can score a bit but Love and Smith are only reliable playoff performers and Nance/Love the solid bigs. but nance is an athlete defender with little offense...love gives you rebounding and range but little defense.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeBron's team loses by at least 40 points if he shoots 2/18, tbh
    true.

Thread Information