Page 1644 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 64411441544159416341640164116421643164416451646164716481654 ... LastLast
Results 41,076 to 41,100 of 41603
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prepare for another Yam s legal loss.

Yam s’ lawyers asked a New York judge Friday to suspend an $83.3 million defamation verdict against the former president, saying there was a “strong probability” that it would be reduced on appeal, if not eliminated.
    Just flopping around on deck like a bloated bleeding fish…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A flip-flopping, on the skillet, wish-casting fish at that.

Imagine losing $5M civil rape case in court, continuing ing around and getting sued for an additional lawsuit seeking only $24M but losing $83M!!!!

That is an A1 example of ing around and finding out!

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All the while Your CNN was trying desperately like to have Haley best him tonight out on that coast, eh?

Uh, uh. Not tonite, daddy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Imagine losing $5M civil rape case in court, continuing ing around and getting sued for an additional lawsuit seeking only $24M but losing $83M!!!!

& aka making President and finding out!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    President Trump last night in South Carolina...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr. John Gartner on a tale of two brains: "Biden's brain is aging. Trump's brain is dementing"

"Phonemic paraphasias" —the subs ution of non-words for words that sound similar—are not normally seen until a patient enters the moderate to severe stages of Alzheimer’s.

Some examples of Trump’s non-words: Beneficiaries becomes “benefishes.” Renovations become “renoversh.” Pivotal became “pivobal." Obama became “obamna.” Missiles became “mishiz.” Christmas became “Crissus.” Bipartisan became “bipars.”

This is a fundamental breakdown in the ability to use language. If you were talking to your father on the phone and he did this you would think he is having a stroke. There is no healthy older person who speaks that way.

Trump also engages in what we call "tangential speech." He just becomes incomprehensible when he engages in free association word salad speech that is all over the place. Again, that's a sign of real brain damage, not being old, not being slow, not losing a step not being, but of severe cognitive deterioration.

https://www.salon.com/2024/02/23/dr-...-is-dementing/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump calls wife Melania ‘Mercedes’ during live CPAC speech

Former president Donald Trump called Melania ‘Mercedes’ as he praised his wife during a speech in Washington DC.

The crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) gave the former First Lady a standing ovation as Mr Trump described how “people love her”.

“Oh look at that Mercedes, that’s pretty good” he said as the audience stood and applauded.

The GOP presidential hopeful was making the keynote speech on 24 February on the same day as voters head to the polls in the South Carolina primary.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/new...-b2502010.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But, by God, that old man whacked the dog outta her last, Little v. Dragged her, by the hair, across her own South Carolina concrete.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Koch tells Haley to get lost!!!
    Your CNN reporting...

[[[Influential Koch network stops spending for Nikki Haley to focus on Senate and House races]]]

By Ebony Davis and Alison Main, CNN

3 minute read
    Updated 7:47 PM EST, Sun February 25, 2024

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Actually, he was playing 4d chess!

He was warned not to defame his victim - his RAPE VICTIM -
    and was warned repeatedly...

But in his orange kunt mind he was: "hmmm , I can still with her coz I gotz that ace in the hole...If I get fined $$$ I have my J6 Air Con sneakers to peddle!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

But in his orange kunt mind he was: "hmmm , I can still with her coz I gotz that ace in the hole...If I get fined $$$ I have my J6 Air Con sneakers to peddle!"
    I'll boil it down for ya, kid...He made President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

With no self-control, two things will happen: 1) he gets no appeal or 2) the $83M gets kicked up higher from his continued defamation.

Either way, the case will cost him bigly.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    With no self-control, two things will happen: 1) he gets no appeal or 2) the $83M gets kicked up higher from his continued defamation.

Either way, the case will cost him bigly.
    And I'll boil it down for you as well, baby-doll...He made President.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DONALD TRUMP

Trump appeals ruling in massive NY civil fraud case

Trump was barred from operating his business and charged over $350 million

By Anders Hagstrom
    Fox News

Published February 26, 2024 10:20am EST

| Updated February 26, 2024 11:08am EST

~~~~~~~~~

Makes me feel better if for no other reason than he has $350 million on-the-spot.
    "Uh, Mel, can I have your dowry now?"
    "What dowry?" in that European accent.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    President Trump
    TROMPS
    Haley once again!!!
    Good mornin', Arizona!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a doctor.

That said, this isn't even in-depth, "complex" medical field stuff being referenced. Learning about phoneme development early in life and it's degeneration in dementia cases is general studies/psych 101 level education. IOW, anyone with even a freshman college level of understanding in science can see the man is either extremely sleep deprived, or has a currently moderate case of dementia.

Of the two (Biden vs Trump), one is the POTUS who should get away with a flub here or there due to said sleep deprivation/stress levels on a late-adulthood stage brain. The other has no real responsibilities he hasn't delegated for years other than campaigning (and his criminal/civil proceedings), so Trump really should have the advantage here. He doesn't, though.

That said, they're both dinosaurs and I don't think either one lasts another four years (as POTUS).

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plls.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not a doctor.

That said, this isn't even in-depth, "complex" medical field stuff being referenced. Learning about phoneme development early in life and it's degeneration in dementia cases is general studies/psych 101 level education. IOW, anyone with even a freshman college level of understanding in science can see the man is either extremely sleep deprived, or has a currently moderate case of dementia.

Of the two (Biden vs Trump), one is the POTUS who should get away with a flub here or there due to said sleep deprivation/stress levels on a late-adulthood stage brain. The other has no real responsibilities he hasn't delegated for years other than campaigning (and his criminal/civil proceedings), so Trump really should have the advantage here. He doesn't, though.

That said, they're both dinosaurs and I don't think either one lasts another four years (as POTUS).
    Though the other has been threatened with decapitation, him, his wife and their only child threatened with bombs the day they moved into the White Hou...ah, it, you know it all, 0.

American Democracy, what a in' laugh. Putin laughin' too.

Putin

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Plls.

President Trump has mopped the floor with her in' ass every time she's shown up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plls.

Polling still has not figured out 'likely voters' in the Trump era. Looks like white trash stayed home for the primary as usual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though the other has been threatened with decapitation, him, his wife and their only child threatened with bombs the day they moved into the White Hou...ah, it, you know it all, 0.

American Democracy, what a in' laugh. Putin laughin' too.

Putin
    We've gone over this dude. Every president gets threatened, with all kinds of bizarro . They straight up killed a guy who posted about doing so on facebook (to Biden). There's several presidents who were killed, my man, and others barely avoided it, like Teddy Roosevelt thanks to his eye glasses and 50 page speech. He carried that bullet with him the rest of his life - but Trump can't handle a few mean words? He's also got secret service guarding him and his wife for the rest of their lives. (Thanks Obama IIRC)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Polling still has not figured out 'likely voters' in the Trump era. Looks like white trash stayed home for the primary as usual.
    It's 2016 all over again. Only difference: That old man has been threatened with decapitation, being blown to smithereens and being shot to death numerous times.

President Trump

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We've gone over this dude. Every president gets threatened, with all kinds of bizarro . They straight up killed a guy who posted about doing so on facebook (to Biden). There's several presidents who were killed, my man, and others barely avoided it, like Teddy Roosevelt thanks to his eye glasses and 50 page speech. He carried that bullet with him the rest of his life - but Trump can't handle a few mean words? He's also got secret service guarding him and his wife for the rest of their lives. (Thanks Obama IIRC)
    & yet "They straight up" didn't disturb the assassins that threatened assassination to President Trump.

...Let me try it, 0. They'd erase me faster than a rabbit gets ed. "Well, he made some threats on some NBA Spurs site, for many years. They have a full compliment of issues on this site and he chose to put his down onto a hard drive that we've taken, well, his wife offered it." GD her!

"She was on the phone with Metropolitan Life so the interview was fragmented, but we have retrieved the hard drive and we'll go over that as soon as we receive the fine tooth comb from his wife."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only way i see Orange Criminal not winning is if enough common sense people who despise Rumps tactics get up and vote.

Which i think well may happen.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only way i see Orange Criminal not winning is if enough common sense people who despise Rumps tactics get up and vote.

Which i think well may happen.
    Well, once that Magic Negro Hussein and broad ass Winfrey get started it ain't gonna be easy, the s.

Thread Information