Page 166 of 745 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266666 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,150 of 18607
    foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well Aldridge went from being universally disliked by Spurfan to beloved... the difference a year can make. Just don’t know if I want to love Leonard again. Kid probably got spanked for telling uncle Dennis he really just wants to stay and hasn’t opened a lip since.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way is Aldridge beloved, liked more than last summer but there is absolutely no way in you can win a le with Aldridge as a top 2 player on your team.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi brought this upon himself...
    No, he didn't. "Dr." Tony Parker was the match that gaslit this situation. The funny part on the outside looking in, word on the streets is he (and Manure) were basically given orders from Pop to put out the narrative that TP not only had the same injury, but it was "100 times" worse. That basically unnecessarily challenged his manhood and pissed him off. I believe Stack5 (former Spur, so he has credibility) put that out on Undisputed IIRC.

You know what? I believe Stack5. Why? Not long afterwards Pop was cynical with any reporter with a mic in his face heard ahim tell them "to check with Kawhi's camp" whenever he asked about his franchise player.

Pop knows he ed up too by evidence of him flying 1,275 miles to San Diego to beg Kiwi to change his mind. From what I'm hearing, he basically heard Pop out (with Uncle Fester next to him ) then flat out told him that he still wants out.

Why you farmers not blaming Pop is beyond me. You guys are sitting on 6 range if not for the arrogance of Pop (I still can't believe he took Jim out leading to a huge offensive rebound by Bosh e...unbelievable, but I digress).

PATFO knows he's gone. Now they sending out their Silver and Black soldiers to protect the Spur brand (which is smart BTW). This tweet rings true:

Gonna be an interesting time in SATX if Kiwi leaves. If he does, blame Pop and his arrogance, not Kiwi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very true. Got sonned by Matt ing Barnes.
    Up until that point he was more groomed to be a defensive stopper. You have to be given the opportunity to become an offensive star for the Spurs. Took Parker and Ginobili a while too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hate against dennis is stupid.

He's a father figure that wants the best for his nephew.

Its just a game and hes just a guy doing everything he can for family.

Hard to hate on that.
    if he wants Best for him he would say fire me
    Get a real nba agent
    I am not an expert

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop went more then 1125 miles to meet rasho
    David went back on vacation from Hawaii to keep Duncan a spur

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bj works for the clippers and his boss told him to say that so Leonard goes to clippers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, he didn't. "Dr." Tony Parker was the match that gaslit this situation. The funny part on the outside looking in, word on the streets is he (and Manure) were basically given orders from Pop to put out the narrative that TP not only had the same injury, but it was "100 times" worse. That basically unnecessarily challenged his manhood and pissed him off. I believe Stack5 (former Spur, so he has credibility) put that out on Undisputed IIRC.

You know what? I believe Stack5. Why? Not long afterwards Pop was cynical with any reporter with a mic in his face heard ahim tell them "to check with Kawhi's camp" whenever he asked about his franchise player.

Pop knows he ed up too by evidence of him flying 1,275 miles to San Diego to beg Kiwi to change his mind. From what I'm hearing, he basically heard Pop out (with Uncle Fester next to him ) then flat out told him that he still wants out.

Why you farmers not blaming Pop is beyond me. You guys are sitting on 6 range if not for the arrogance of Pop (I still can't believe he took Jim out leading to a huge offensive rebound by Bosh e...unbelievable, but I digress).

PATFO knows he's gone. Now they sending out their Silver and Black soldiers to protect the Spur brand (which is smart BTW). This tweet rings true:

Gonna be an interesting time in SATX if Kiwi leaves. If he does, blame Pop and his arrogance, not Kiwi.
    Kawhi sitting out with a pretend ouchie is the weakest thing I've seen a professional athlete do since Durant weeped into the arms of the Warriors. There is no third place, just these two guys. New generation, I guess.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi sitting out with a pretend ouchie is the weakest thing I've seen a professional athlete do since Durant weeped into the arms of the Warriors. There is no third place, just these two guys. New generation, I guess.
    This is precisely what PATFO wants the narrative to be. It's working.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am so done with Kawhi don’t want a guy who can’t talk or wipe his own ass. He is as loyal as a cheap stripper it’s time to cut him loose trade his ass East and call it a day.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pop went more then 1125 miles to meet rasho
    David went back on vacation from Hawaii to keep Duncan a spur
    Did Pop disparage Duncan thru the media? I don't think so. Big difference.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ok you said it yourself. “They know he’s gone”

Why is he gone though? What led it to this? The most respected franchise in the league for 20 years that invented “rest DNP” and the coach who was fined $250K just decided to rush back and completely sabatoge his franchise player???

No sir. Kawhi tried to find a way out and this “injury” was his get out of jail card. He decided to use his injury of a way to justify leaving the team that won 60+ games the last two years and he didn’t wanna be viewed as the “bad guy”.

Well PATFO along with Spurs players saw right through that BS because until this day we don’t know the exact injury and how or why it can have you miss 73 games...needs to be backed by medical proof.

So yeah him playing this game and now trying to force the issue..he will get crucified in public by ex players, media heads, or fans. The stunt he tried to pull or his pulling is dirty and disrespectful.

Just like SAS said just say you wanna go to LA..don’t try to drag the Spurs through the mud when you can’t even speak or back it up. Again this thing was brought up because people were asking..”Why would Kawhi wanna leave SA? They’re the best? All they do is win?”

Ohhhhh they misdiagnosed his injury and the trust is broken. Ha

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi never liked San Antonio...

He just took the things that he could benefit from it..championship, 90M, player development, fix broken jumper...

Kawhi doesn’t need the Spurs anymore..he’s established and now it’s time to play in Hollywood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well he and his mom building 3 million houses each

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Grant Hill
    Isaiah Thomas

Kiwi is right to be absolutely sure about his body. The Spurs should have had his back and they don't.

Say what you will about my Lakers, but look at how they handled Kobe. He was NOT worth $48.5 milli - especially after his Achilles rupture - but Jeannie took care of her star player anyway as a good gesture for his "years served" and it serves as a clear Bat signal to all potential superstars that may want to come to LA. Now we are in position to make moves (not saying they will happen but we are in great position to do so). This is gonna be an interesting summer...

Even back in the day when Kobe went on ESPNLA to say he'd rather play on Pluto than be a Laker, the Lakers front office didn't do to him what Spurs PATFO are doing to Kiwi ( , they even stood by him after he raped a "preciously innocent white girl" who had 3 different DNA strands of semen in her panties. Kobe was a dumbass for not strapping up ).

The Lakers never publicly embarrassed him. They retired both of his numbers, statue, etc. That's how you take care of your star player. Not this bull Spurs PATFO is doing.

Today's small market teams

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi never liked San Antonio...

He just took the things that he could benefit from it..championship, 90M, player development, fix broken jumper...

Kawhi doesn’t need the Spurs anymore..he’s established and now it’s time to play in Hollywood.
    Do it RC!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am so done with Kawhi don’t want a guy who can’t talk or wipe his own ass. He is as loyal as a cheap stripper it’s time to cut him loose trade his ass East and call it a day.
    What team in the East is gonna give the Spurs anything legit, for a 1-year rental?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grant Hill
    Isaiah Thomas

Kiwi is right to be absolutely sure about his body. The Spurs should have had his back and they don't.

Say what you will about my Lakers, but look at how they handled Kobe. He was NOT worth $48.5 milli - especially after his Achilles rupture - but Jeannie took care of her star player anyway as a good gesture for his "years served" and it serves as a clear Bat signal to all potential superstars that may want to come to LA. Now we are in position to make moves (not saying they will happen but we are in great position to do so). This is gonna be an interesting summer...

Even back in the day when Kobe went on ESPNLA to say he'd rather play on Pluto than be a Laker, the Lakers front office didn't do to him what Spurs PATFO are doing to Kiwi ( , they even stood by him after he raped a "preciously innocent white girl" who had 3 different DNA strands of semen in her panties. Kobe was a dumbass for not strapping up ).

The Lakers never publicly embarrassed him. They retired both of his numbers, statue, etc. That's how you take care of your star player. Not this bull Spurs PATFO is doing.

Today's small market teams
    Kobe publicly embarrassed himself on the court. Refused to shoot an entire second half....

Kawhi refused to even play....

Maybe one day you’ll understand. Laker fan living on a Spurs forum

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe publicly embarrassed himself on the court. Refused to shoot an entire second half....

Kawhi refused to even play....

Maybe one day you’ll understand. Laker fan living on a Spurs forum

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kobe quitting on his team in the playoffs and then demanding a trade is third place, followed by Kobe forcing his way to the Lakers on draft day.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy how many in the media actually defending Kawhi. Injured or not, he’s handled it poorly.smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is precisely what PATFO wants the narrative to be. It's working.
    It has the virtue of being true.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Did Pop disparage Duncan thru the media? I don't think so. Big difference.
    Poop disparaged Duncan by benching him in 6, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy how many in the media actually defending Kawhi. Injured or not, he’s handled it poorly.smh
    It's ESPN. They warp sports to suit themselves, pushing Duke and Kentucky all the time, pushing SEC football, because it makes them more money. They're pushing Kawhi to Los Angeles now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Poop disparaged Duncan by benching him in 6, tbh.
    Well, you got a point there.

Thread Information