Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    12 runs 97 yards including some crucial 1st downs when the offense was inept.
    Good passing, the usual several drops by Raven WRs. But also a few nice grabs, particularly by the TEs.
    Crucial injury to the good rookie RB Mitc . Praying dog jpeg he is okay.

Blake you might wanna focus in on Jacksons INT in the 1st qtr. Otherwise not sure what you can conjure up against him.
    55-19 as a starter now.
    Nothing. It was a nice average game for a running QB.

You might want to focus on that ridiculous defense carrying the team.
    Last edited by Blake; 12-21-2023 at 04:18 PM.

Blake there is still almost one half of the game to play.
    But you could probably highlight the 4 INTs by Purdy to denigrate Lamar Jacksons performance.
    Also the safety on Baltimore.

Action Jackson
    19-30 183 yds with 2 dropped passes
    3 runs 36 yards including a beauty on 3rd and 16 for the first down.

30-12 Baltimore.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Neh, I bet your bottom line is that he'll be a decent qb in the long term.

My bottom line is that he'll probably be finished as a starter by 2021.... Or sooner.
    2023 and about to win his 2nd MVP.

The "figured out" QB.

he looked atrocious and there's no way to sugarcoat it. He's no prospect for anything, he has 0 upside.
    There there Ralphie.

NFL James Harden

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    2023 and about to win his 2nd MVP.

The "figured out" QB.
    Best player on the best team does usually get the MVP.

the MVP trophy really belongs to Raven D

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lamar definitely a big upgrade over Trent Dilfer. There is literally no excuse now if he doesn't win the Super Bowl....... Right?

Best player on the best team does usually get the MVP.

Ya Aaron Rodgers was the best player 4 seasons.
    BradyRef too.

Lamar definitely a big upgrade over Trent Dilfer. There is literally no excuse now if he doesn't win the Super Bowl....... Right?
    You mean because you declare this Baltimore defense to be the equal of murdering Ray and crew, they must be?

No, i don't think they are the equal.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Ya Aaron Rodgers was the best player 4 seasons.
    BradyRef too.

You mean because you declare this Baltimore defense to be the equal of murdering Ray and crew, they must be?

No, i don't think they are the equal.
    No I'm not declaring that. I'm asking you what your excuse will be if they don't win the Super Bowl.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Or Russell Westbrook. Either comparison works

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Or Russell Westbrook. Either comparison works
    Westbrook never had the positive impact Lamar has on winning.

I don't understand what folks in this forum have against Lamar, it's just a race thing?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Westbrook never had the positive impact Lamar has on winning.

I don't understand what folks in this forum have against Lamar, it's just a race thing?
    Like clock work, the benefit of not overreacting. Updated with 2 weeks to go (out for the season not included):

1- Mahomes

2-Allen
    3-Lamar

4-Stroud
    5-Hurts
    6-Tua
    7-Purdy
    8-Stafford
    9-Lawrence
    10-Murray
    Why'd you put Allen over Lamar?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Why'd you put Allen over Lamar?
    Because he has been better and more consistent (mainly healthier) these last couple of seasons.

If Lamar wins it all this season, he's passing Allen, easily.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Because he has been better and more consistent (mainly healthier) these last couple of seasons.

If Lamar wins it all this season, he's passing Allen, easily.
    Mainly whiter?

No I'm not declaring that. I'm asking you what your excuse will be if they don't win the Super Bowl.
    You're wanting me to time travel?
    I'm awesome, but not that good.

My solid and fact based honest take will be after the Super Bowl or whenever the Ravens get eliminated, whichever comes 1st.

Are you lining up new excuses if the Ravens do win the Bowl? Or just gonna parrot "The D carried them."

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    They aren't going to win. And after he loses yet again you'll just stand in front of the mirror and stare at the picture you have taped in the corner of Tom Brady and have to accept that your monkey balling savior will never be anything close to him.

Are we really still pretending thar Lamar Jackson can't throw the ball?

I'm just glad we don't have to hear about Brock Purdy and his "elite processing" and how he leads the league in every obscure metric and he's the real MVP, even though we saw jimmy garoppo literally go to the super bowl and multiple NFC championships in that same offense before it had CMC.

Also just this idea that it takes some big brained genius to successfully be an NFL QB is so ing overrated, this entire sport is full of some of the biggest dumbasses to ever exist, and plenty of HOF QBs are complete re s. Ohhh if the coverage has deep leverage throw it short, if they have shallow leverage throw it deep, it's so complicated!
    Last edited by Bill_Brasky; 12-28-2023 at 10:32 AM.

No I'm not declaring that.
    So where are you comparing Ravens D vs Lamars O?

Are we really still pretending thar Lamar Jackson can't throw the ball?

Low NFL IQ posters still aren't getting it.
    With those elite receivers Lamar has to boot.

Another of their tell tale signs is how the Ravens have done with Jackson out.
    Hayters don't wanna see that stat.

He has pretty decent receivers this year. I like Zay Jones a lot, and Bateman has been good in spots. OBJ has had a couple of good games. Biggest thing though is that when Mark Andrews got hurt Likely stepped up and filled in nicely.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    So where are you comparing Ravens D vs Lamars O?
    I'm not comparing them. Why are you not giving the defense the credit it deserves?

"....the Ravens enter Sunday’s showdown against the AFC South-leading Miami Dolphins atop the league in sacks, takeaways and pass defense efficiency, according to FTN....."

https://www.thebaltimorebanner.com/s...HE42VCSR5RCD4/
    Last edited by Blake; 12-28-2023 at 11:29 AM.

He has pretty decent receivers this year. I like Zay Jones a lot, and Bateman has been good in spots. OBJ has had a couple of good games. Biggest thing though is that when Mark Andrews got hurt Likely stepped up and filled in nicely.
    Average at best.
    Zay Flowers had a great start. Still good. But about 7 games in he started that dropped ball and it's continued.
    Bateman blows. Has had many drops this year. But yes he can make good grabs. Inconsistent. Ya never know what you're gonna get.
    OBJ has gotten better as the year has gone on. Plenty of drops up until about 3 weeks ago. Solid grabs too.
    TE has filled in nicely. Ravens had 4 TEs in training camp and i thought 3 and 4 looked great. Not sure where they went, but Likely is working out fine for now.
    The lil running back that was having an excellent year was also a good pass catcher. His injury hurts.

Can, will the recievers all gel at the same time in the playoffs?
    Praying dog jpeg for me.

I'm not comparing them. Why are you not giving the defense the credit it deserves?

"....the Ravens enter Sunday’s showdown against the AFC South-leading Miami Dolphins atop the league in sacks, takeaways and pass defense efficiency, according to FTN....."

https://www.thebaltimorebanner.com/s...HE42VCSR5RCD4/
    Because i give the Ravens D legit credit.
    You do it in an attempt to discredit Jackson.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Because i give the Ravens D legit credit.
    You do it in an attempt to discredit Jackson.
    Lol I haven't seen you give them any credit at all in an attempt to prop up your hero in this worship thread.

I don't think he's doing anything extra special this year compared to his previous years to get his team to the record it has now. You were whining about the team being before the season started.
    Last edited by Blake; 12-28-2023 at 01:08 PM.

I don't think he's doing anything extra special this year compared to his previous years to get his team to the record it has now.
    My whole point and a good point and now you're grasping how good Jackson is.
    All of this with an average O Line.

Receivers finally catch more passes this year (it could only go up) and yes the D has some bad ass players.
    J Clowney was a great addition. The LBs are kicking ass too. Excellent as ball separation and teaming up to cause fumbles.

Thread Information