Page 18 of 152 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You better start looking forward to it because it's the only type of law at which a guy like you can be successful. You have a clear bias toward the blue. Embrace it.
    a) you act as though there is no law outside of criminal law
    b) i dont assume guilt in any party. many people (especially certain posters on this site) immediately assume guilt when an officer is involved. some even assume guilt after evidence has exonerated someone. those are dangerous people

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I was obviously joking.
    Yeah I missed that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cop was obviously in danger here. Good shoot.
    Self-defense brah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a) you act as though there is no law outside of criminal law
    b) i dont assume guilt in any party. many people (especially certain posters on this site) immediately assume guilt when an officer is involved. some even assume guilt after evidence has exonerated someone. those are dangerous people
    You're right. Maybe you should explore elder law.

Just stay away from criminal defense. It does not suit your disposition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're right. Maybe you should explore elder law.

Just stay away from criminal defense. It does not suit your disposition.
    its a shame that you think believing in the "innocent until proven guilty" thing should be thrown out the door

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its a shame that you think believing in the "innocent until proven guilty" thing should be thrown out the door
    What gave you that impression?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #bluelivesmatter

can't wait to see a rally supporting the cop. People probably already raising money for his defense.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #bluelivesmatter

can't wait to see a rally supporting the cop. People probably already raising money for his defense.
    yeah, it was probably a great income move, just not a police salary income. Haters and their money are soon parted! (eg, still sending $Ms to grifter pitbull )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cop has been charged with murder.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    #bluelivesmatter

There will be zero support for this guy, the video shows the murder clear as day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There will be zero support for this guy, the video shows the murder clear as day.
    I've already seen 10 or so comment on social media defending the guy. Some people love their police. He will probably make a cool profit after he beats the murder charge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , the brilliant robdiaz was already calling it justified in the club. you know he's always got some great informed opinions.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I've already seen 10 or so comment on social media defending the guy. Some people love their police. He will probably make a cool profit after he beats the murder charge.
    Not quite a rally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/04/b...mments/#disqus

"There were at least 238 deaths of black Americans by police in 2014, easily more than the number [of black Americans] who perished on 9/11.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    give it time, probably see a gofundme set up by the end of the week.

These are the types that did the blue lives matter rally that made t-shirts mocking the death of Eric Garner. "Breathe Easy, Don't Break the Law". Its not even clear that he was selling loose cigarettes at the time of his death but it is clearly a reason to be choked to death

(http://thedailybanter.com/2014/12/er...se-cigarettes/)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Officer Who Killed Walter Scott Is Fired, and Police Chief Denounces Shooting

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/09/us...er=rss&emc=rss

his gofundme has been pulled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I found a criminal defense client for you. Right up your ally. It's the guy in blue:

Last edited by Th'Pusher; 04-08-2015 at 07:00 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I found a criminal defense client for you. Right up your ally. It's the guy in blue:

i already shared my thoughts on this incident in the thread in the club. just let me know when you want to have an adult conversation. and no, that doesn't include putting words in my mouth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Officer Who Killed Walter Scott Is Fired, and Police Chief Denounces Shooting

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/09/us...er=rss&emc=rss

his gofundme has been pulled.

"Mayor Summey said he had issued an executive order that all of the department’s police officers start wearing body cameras — a tacit acknowledgment of the importance video played in this case."

Only positive now is that we will have better quality videos to watch the cops shoot unarmed men.

Glad to see gofundme have some stones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/m...port-fund#home

Cop now has a crowd fund

raised almost $200 dollars from 11 people so far.

Expecting him to make a solid profit

"
    We're campaigning to show our Support for Officer Michael T. Slager! We believe in all of our LEOs and want to publicly support them!
    Although he may have made mis-steps in judgement he was protecting the community. Michael is a former Coast Guardsman with two stepchildren and a wife who is expecting a child, served for more than five years with the department without being disciplined. Please help in any way you can. He has served five years with the department without being disciplined."

He planted his feet, aimed, and shot 8 times at an unarmed man who was running away. Then tried to cover up his actions. But they are essentially saying the same thing.

#bluelivesmatter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/m...port-fund#home

Cop now has a crowd fund

raised almost $200 dollars from 11 people so far.

Expecting him to make a solid profit

"
    We're campaigning to show our Support for Officer Michael T. Slager! We believe in all of our LEOs and want to publicly support them!
    Although he may have made mis-steps in judgement he was protecting the community. Michael is a former Coast Guardsman with two stepchildren and a wife who is expecting a child, served for more than five years with the department without being disciplined. Please help in any way you can. He has served five years with the department without being disciplined."

He planted his feet, aimed, and shot 8 times at an unarmed man who was running away. Then tried to cover up his actions. But they are essentially saying the same thing.

#bluelivesmatter
    inherently evil.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    If the cop was the saint the biggest street gang in america say he is (LEOs) he wouldn't have shot someone in the back who was running away from him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    smh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As part of their investigation into corruption charges, the FBI had obtained copies of Furminger’s phone records including, most notably, his text messages.

What was contained in the messages made the corruption problems pale in comparison:

• “We got two blacks at my boys [sic] school and they are brother and sister! There cause dad works for the school district and I am watching them like hawks.”
    • In response to a text asking, “Do you celebrate quanza [sic] at your school?” Furminger wrote: “Yeah we burn the cross on the field! Then we celebrate Whitemas.”
    • “Its [sic] worth every penny to live here [Walnut Creek] away from the savages.”
    • “Those guys are pretty stupid! Ask some dumb ass questions you would expect from a black rookie! Sorry if they are your buddies!”
    • “The buffalo soldier was why the Indians Wouldnt [sic] shoot the ******s that found for the confederate They [sic] thought they were sacred buffalo and not human.”
    • “Gunther Furminger was a famous slave auctioneer.”
    • “My wife has 2 friends over that don't know each other the cool one says to me get me a drink ****** not knowing the other is married to one just happened right now LMFAO.”
    • “White power.”
    • In response to a text saying “******s should be spayed,” Furminger wrote, “I saw one an hour ago with 4 kids.”
    • “I am leaving it like it is, painting KKK on the sides and calling it a day!”
    • “Cross burning lowers blood pressure! I did the test myself!”
    • In response to a text saying “All ******s must ing hang,” Furminger wrote, “Ask my 6 year old what he thinks about Obama.”
    • In response to a text saying “Just boarded train at Mission/16th,” Furminger wrote, “Ok, just watch out for BM’s [black males].”
    • In response to a text from another SFPD officer regarding the promotion of a black officer to sergeant, Furminger wrote: “ in ******.”

It’s Not Against the Law to Put an Animal Down

There was yet another exchange: Furminger comments to another SFPD officer, “I hate to tell you this but my wife friend [sic] is over with their kids and her husband is black! If [sic] is an Attorney but should I be worried?” The other officer responds, “Get ur pocket gun. Keep it available in case the monkey returns to his roots. Its [sic] not against the law to put an animal down.” To which Furminger responds, “Well said!”

The reality is that it really isn’t against the law to put an animal, or a human being defined as an animal, down as long as it is the law doing it.

http://readersupportednews.org/opini...ern-california

Thread Information