Page 19 of 119 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flying that terrorist flag is a s bag move.
    agreed. but that whole things about 2 wrongs and them not making a right, etc

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the company is within their rights to fire him

but some random person seeking him out, getting his personal information (ie where he works) and trying to get him canned? ed up
    I'm actually ok with it. The guy took the risk and had what's coming to him. The alt right openly claims to be "redpilled" on race, how certain races are inferior, and that the country would be better off without them. It's all there on sites like dailystormer, 4chan, etc

So if you openly identify with the movement and you work in a customer service role, I'd think it's normal for a potential customer who is a minority to feel uncomfortable. Yeah it was probably some edgy, white knight got behind a computer across the country who outed him, but I don't feel bad for him for getting fired.

Like DMC said, these guys have to know it's coming if they put their face out there in public. I know the guys who run the dailystormer live off the grid and are constantly moving around the world to avoid detection

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    before social media, before civil rights laws, before desegregation, before you could get fired in a lot of places for being a racist, the kkk still had to wear ing hoods.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    before social media, before civil rights laws, before desegregation, before you could get fired in a lot of places for being a racist, the kkk still had to wear ing hoods.
    Crawl, mother er, crawl!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agreed. but that whole things about 2 wrongs and them not making a right, etc
    I get what you are saying, but I think this is on another level. There's a good reason antifa cover their faces.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the company is within their rights to fire him

but some random person seeking him out, getting his personal information (ie where he works) and trying to get him canned? ed up
    I'm actually ok with it. The guy took the risk and had what's coming to him. The alt right openly claims to be "redpilled" on race, how certain races are inferior, and that the country would be better off without them. It's all there on sites like dailystormer, 4chan, etc

So if you openly identify with the movement and you work in a customer service role, I'd think it's normal for a potential customer who is a minority to feel uncomfortable. Yeah it was probably some edgy, white knight got behind a computer across the country who outed him, but I don't feel bad for him for getting fired.

Like DMC said, these guys have to know it's coming if they put their face out there in public. I know the guys who run the dailystormer live off the grid and are constantly moving around the world to avoid detection

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get what you are saying, but I think this is on another level. There's a good reason antifa cover their faces.
    you seriously dont get tired of shtick?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you seriously dont get tired of shtick?
    What shtick? Bad PR for companies to employ extremists, no?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    WH adviser: Both sides looking for trouble

State of the Union
    White House homeland security adviser Tom Bossert, who has been in contact with Charlottesville, Virginia, authorities after violence erupted between counterprotesters and white nationalists protesting the removal of a confederate monument , says groups that showed up on both sides were "looking for trouble."

---

Trump, of a Sunday morning, standing fast in the ranks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What shtick? Bad PR for companies to employ extremists, no?
    no, for casually lumping in antifa for the typical "libs do it too!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    WH adviser: Both sides looking for trouble

State of the Union
    White House homeland security adviser Tom Bossert, who has been in contact with Charlottesville, Virginia, authorities after violence erupted between counterprotesters and white nationalists protesting the removal of a confederate monument , says groups that showed up on both sides were "looking for trouble."

---

Trump, of a Sunday morning, standing fast in the ranks.
    be silly to say counter protesters had no mal intent ...but doesnt excuse hateful rhetoric ...or murder, Cully.
    Still a losers flag ...
    Sherman mopped the floor with their asses and ashes tbh ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    be silly to say counter protesters had no mal intent ...but doesnt excuse hateful rhetoric ...or murder, Cully.
    Still a losers flag ...
    Sherman mopped the floor with their asses and ashes tbh ...
    You should go back and your mother some more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, for casually lumping in antifa for the typical "libs do it too!"
    Ok, put it this way. If someone was fired because they were spotted wearing that stupid MAGA hat, that would be f*cked up, IMO. But, being spotted a white supremacist rally/protest? I don't have much sympathy, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Does anyone feel the alt-right is a little less intimidating when you picture them shopping for tiki torches?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ok, put it this way. If someone was fired because they were spotted wearing that stupid MAGA hat, that would be f*cked up, IMO. But, being spotted a white supremacist rally/protest? I don't have much sympathy, tbh.
    & when blacks are wearing those BLM shirts & breakin' whitey ass that's cool too.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Does anyone feel the alt-right is a little less intimidating when you picture them shopping for tiki torches?
    even more so when they live in their moms basement and use her credit card to pay for uber

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good luck this upcoming semester, Petey.

“I did not expect the photo to be shared as much as it was. I understand the photo has a very negative connotation. But I hope that the people sharing the photo are willing to listen that I’m not the angry racist they see in that photo.”

http://www.ktvn.com/story/36123640/u...ionalist-rally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never thought they were intimidating to begin with.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    im not an angry racist i just drove 2000 miles to go to a rally to carry a torch and yell over a statue built in 1924 possibly being taken down.

also i was yawning in that pic.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Never thought they were intimidating to begin with.
    Well of course they have no problem with you.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    even more so when they live in their moms basement and use her credit card to pay for uber

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Thread Information