Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bottom line, the Spurs are better off if Pop checks his politics at the door and focuses on basketball. It just feels like the team does not have his complete attention. If that is the case, then he becomes no different than any other scrub coach. His attention to detail is what sets him apart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what makes him qualifiy
    serving the military does not make you qualified or unqualified
    has he done anything successfully except coach mostly non amercians?
    Pop is intelligent and we'll informed. He is a critical thinker who isn't a sheep just following the masses because his skin is white.

He is much more qualified to speak on any issue of politics than you would be. That's for sure.

You are a sheep.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bottom line, the Spurs are better off if Pop checks his politics at the door and focuses on basketball. It just feels like the team does not have his complete attention. If that is the case, then he becomes no different than any other scrub coach. His attention to detail is what sets him apart.
    I keep asking clowns like you the same question What have you done for your country? And secondly, if you've done anything, were you able to hold a full time job? Pop and the Spurs stay active in the San Antonio community! Do your part in your community and remember Basketball is just a game!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is intelligent and we'll informed. He is a critical thinker who isn't a sheep just following the masses because his skin is white.

He is much more qualified to speak on any issue of politics than you would be. That's for sure.

You are a sheep.
    who says pop is intelligent because he toes your line politically?

do you know what his iq is? Please share with us?
    he is smart at basketball but that is not the oval office. Do you actually know what his views are world wide? He does not like Trump so you think he is smart.

you could say he is a sheep for the democrat cnn party

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

he is smart at basketball but that is not the oval office. Do you actually know what his views are world wide? He does not like Trump so you think he is smart.

You want to see an intelligent man ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want to see an intelligent man ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's your come back ? really ? pathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's your come back ? really ? pathetic
    You are smoking too much weed.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are a sheep.
    Pop and anyone who sides with him politically.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This.

I won't be attending any Spurs games this season either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This.

they didn't need your nose bleed money anyway!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they didn't need your nose bleed money anyway!!!
    Spurs tickets ain't expensive comrade. One of the most affordable tickets in the league.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is a blowhard talking inarticulately about white privilege. He sounds like a grouch that just heard about white privilege and so he’s talking about it without knowing what it is. It doesn’t look like he’s suffering from white guilt while he’s jetting off to Europe to watch basketball or drinking at his winery.

That said, no way I don’t watch the Spurs, root for them, or hope Pop doesn’t coach them to a le. I keep my politics separate from sports, just as Trump and Pop should do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? He was asked about it. You think when training camp starts and guys are on the court he's talking politics? He was outspoken last season as well, and look how far they made it. That's just crazy talk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's obvious the dude is intelligent. You can tell that from anyone who has ever interacted with him, or just by hearing the way he speaks.

High IQ doesn't mean someone is intelligent nor does a lower IQ mean someone is not intelligent.

Didn't George W have a really high IQ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's obvious the dude is intelligent. You can tell that from anyone who has ever interacted with him, or just by hearing the way he speaks.

High IQ doesn't mean someone is intelligent nor does a lower IQ mean someone is not intelligent.

Didn't George W have a really high IQ?
    I'm interested to know which one of you thinks it's ok for any American /Person to be killed by police at the rate African Americans have?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm interested to know which one of you thinks it's ok for any American /Person to be killed by police at the rate African Americans have?
    U won't hear that from me. I think it's de able.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm quite sure no one thinks that's ok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are a sheep.
    Yeah Pop makes me even more proud to be a Spurs fan. He is articulate and well informed. You know every player stands by him, as I do...every word.

This.

That is wonderful news! Thank you! I will enjoy my season tickets all the more knowing you won't be there. Seriously!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not even being facetious. If you know everybody on a team, including the coach, are polar opposites of you why follow them? Unless you can compartmentalize, simply enjoy the game and don't listen to them as they articulately and intelligently dispute the things you believe in. Follow David Duke or whoever you can relate to. If Pop came out mocking disabled people, race-baiting, spreading fearmongering bigotry, and equivocating neo Nazis with those that stand against them- this after one of them committed a crime of 'pure evil' just like that cretin in Las Vegas, if less successful in the lives he took- I wouldn't spend a minute of my time following him or spend a dime on anything he was affliatted with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do tell. What's the rate?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do tell. What's the rate?
    Statistics are available if you choose to take the time and research a reputable source. If time permits, inform us if you agree or not with the findings. Thanks UZER!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Statistics are available if you choose to take the time and research a reputable source. If time permits, inform us if you agree or not with the findings. Thanks UZER!
    Typical rant with no facts... just question after question until alt spur can twist words... now back to basketball

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical rant with no facts... just question after question until alt spur can twist words... now back to basketball
    The internet awaits you my friend; you're a smart guy........I think! You boys will argue and dispute everything! Lol

Thread Information