Page 191 of 220 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 5489
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But that's what the D's are doing in association with the Russian war in Nazi occupied Ukraine, Winester.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parscale is back, backed by the same Texas billionaires trying to buy off the Texas lege.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was expected

Rep. George Santos faces 10 new federal charges, including allegations of stealing donors’ iden ies, running up fraudulent credit card charges

Federal prosecutors on Tuesday accused Rep. George Santos of stealing donors’ iden ies and running up thousands of dollars in fraudulent charges on their credit cards.

The 10 new charges against Santos also include allegations that the New York Republican embezzled cash from his company and conspired with his former campaign treasurer to falsify donation totals in order to hit fundraising targets set by national Republicans, among other offenses.

This fresh round of charges, called a superseding indictment, effectively replaces the earlier case against Santos. It brings the total number of counts against him to 23, is wider in scope and provides new and damaging details about Santos’ alleged efforts to personally profit through his campaign.

https://www.cnn.com/george-santos-indictment-doj

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It was expected

Rep. George Santos faces 10 new federal charges, including allegations of stealing donors’ iden ies, running up fraudulent credit card charges

Federal prosecutors on Tuesday accused Rep. George Santos of stealing donors’ iden ies and running up thousands of dollars in fraudulent charges on their credit cards.

The 10 new charges against Santos also include allegations that the New York Republican embezzled cash from his company and conspired with his former campaign treasurer to falsify donation totals in order to hit fundraising targets set by national Republicans, among other offenses.

This fresh round of charges, called a superseding indictment, effectively replaces the earlier case against Santos. It brings the total number of counts against him to 23, is wider in scope and provides new and damaging details about Santos’ alleged efforts to personally profit through his campaign.

Just keep him seated till after Biden first Impeachment Trial vote.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An element of racsist Capitalist oligarchy multi-decade strategy is to weaken govt, reduce ci zens' respect, confidence in govt.

The current Repug House SHOW of non-government/BAD govt helps that strategy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    An element of racsist Capitalist oligarchy multi-decade strategy is to weaken govt, reduce ci zens' respect, confidence in govt.

The current Repug House SHOW of non-government/BAD govt helps that strategy.
    Amen. Your side spent 4 years trying to kill President Trump because you lost and he won. Now you want a return to the fore. Uh, uh. Nope.

American Democracy, indeed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex-OSU wrestlers warn Jim Jordan shouldn't be Speaker: he didn't 'stand up for his guys'

https://www.rawstory.com/jim-jordan-ohio-wrestlers/

Gym J also in BIG LIABILITY with Jan6 judicial proceedings.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like "David Duke w/o the baggage" Louisiana RACIST Scalise is front runner.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why everyone hates Matt Gaetz

If Matt Gaetz were a character in “Animal House,”

he’d be
    Douglas Niedermeyer,

the fascist frat bro who ends up being killed in Vietnam by his own troops.

Everybody hates Matt Gaetz.
    They hate him as much as they hate Ted Cruz and y’all, that’s a heaping helping of hate.

https://www.rawstory.com/everyone-ha...0.2023_12.16pm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was expected

The political norm used to be that a criminal indictment was disqualifying, supposing the candidate had no shame and refused to resign. Many candidates resigned merely because they were being investigated.

Shamelessness is firmly entrenched by now, if DJT is convicted, the new norm will be that criminal convictions don't disqualify Republicans running for office.

It might even become a qualification, in emulation of the great man.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Sounds like a grift': Conservative casts doubt on MAGA-loving Charlie Kirk's new scheme

Turning Point USA leader Charlie Kirk is pitching donors on raising a whopping $108 million for a get-out-the-vote effort in key swing states of Arizona, Wisconsin, and Georgia next year.

https://www.rawstory.com/charlie-kirk-2665868634

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Contempt for law is a flex.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Looks like "David Duke w/o the baggage" Louisiana RACIST Scalise is front runner.
    ...getting shot like that turned him into a RINO. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Contempt for law is a flex.
    Absolutely. How can you have law when the assassins go free after threatening President Trump's life, and his families lives?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The shrill exhalations of celebrities and d-list celebrities aren't tantamount to murder or even attempted murder. There have been zero attempts on the lives of DJT or his family.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't have lèse-majesté in the USA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The shrill exhalations of celebrities and d-list celebrities aren't tantamount to murder or even attempted murder. There have been zero attempts on the lives of DJT or his family.
    You're wrong, but your side has the con.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We don't have lèse-majesté in the USA.
    No, we have American Democracy. What a in' joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Thread and his ty orange Caesar

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol Thread and his ty orange Caesar
    He made President by God. And in the process watched your side destroy American Democracy...for good. And that's fine by me. If you thought you was goin' back to what was, you were and are sadly mistaken. Hope to see you in the street, Winester.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cry more about losing. That's democracy. The majority rules.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon shlonged Trump at the polls. Made President. You can never take that away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nor can the four indictments and ninety-one felony counts be taken away. They all belong to Trump, no other president has even one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon shlonged Trump at the polls. Made President. You can never take that away.
    Trump did try to overturn the election and remain in power anyway. He's unique in that regard too. No other president tried to overturn the will of the people, except maybe GWB, who acceded to power in a judicial coup.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But sure as you're gonna go after that Presidency, get it wiped from the annals, legally. You're gonna turn the SC and then go after it. As much as he got to (us) he got to you first and turned ya's mean and hateful, vindictive and murderous. You'll live with that till the day you die, Winester. That's his salvation, his deliverance.

Thread Information