Los Angeles Lakers
    she shouldn't wear clothes.

she should get back in the ocean.
    She'd make a swell top.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They would have bypassed the materiel.
    Hence, Walmart would have insulted a customer by customers rejecting stretched out material.

Never, ever insult a customer. There is no upside.
    Most of the time, true.
    But to the point of enabling scammers? Not a chance.
    I don't think Friesen was shopping for clothes at all.
    Shopping for a bogus lawsuit/attention/self made fake martyrdom.

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Yes, purpose of thread is not to draw attention to her looks*, but rather the planned Clock Boy style entrapment and subsequent large segment of ass kissing media who present this as if she has been wronged. (See Caitlyn Jenner Clock Boy etc etc)

*Movie Shallow Hal lesson.
    amen. Btw, even Shallow Hal is looked down upon now by SJWs. I watch Movie Fights every week on the youtube channel ScreenJunkies and that movie got brought up. They then proceeded to scoff at the idea of anyone ever laughing at it because of how offensive it is to large people.

They've apologized to the girl because it's good business.
    No, they apologized because like every other company in the world they overestimate social media. All it is is the loudest child in tge room screaming and pounding the floor until they get their way. They don't matter and the average person doesn't give a about hashtags

They would have bypassed the materiel. Never, ever insult a customer. There is no upside.
    Except for the post you quoted you're really missing the point of the thread altogether

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    She is 6 months along with Fabbs Jr. now.
    Wut

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    No, they apologized because like every other company in the world they overestimate social media. All it is is the loudest child in tge room screaming and pounding the floor until they get their way. They don't matter and the average person doesn't give a about hashtags
    She didn't scream and pound the floor. She turned down Walmart gift card money.

Walmart has a lot of fat shoppers. It's just good business not to insult them. That's all there is to it. Nobody is white knighting here for the fatty. OP is white knightin for the old bat.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Hence, Walmart would have insulted a customer by customers rejecting stretched out material.
    This thread is stretched out material

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    She didn't scream and pound the floor. She turned down Walmart gift card money.

Walmart has a lot of fat shoppers. It's just good business not to insult them. That's all there is to it. Nobody is white knighting here for the fatty. OP is white knightin for the old bat.
    Blake, you're good people, and honestly it cracks me up the way you manage to get under the skin of some posters, but there are occasions (this being one of them) where you come off as the biggest pussy in the world.

Honestly, you know the moral of this story, but you just refuse to back off your political correct stance that you hold down EVERY thread. I know it's important to you to not offend anyone EVER, but this deserves to be offended. That's what this thread is about and I know you know that.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm surprised by the number of men here who share so much concern for Walmart's clothes. Y'all must be looking sharp rocking that Faded Glory

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blake, you're good people, and honestly it cracks me up the way you manage to get under the skin of some posters, but there are occasions (this being one of them) where you come off as the biggest pussy in the world.

Honestly, you know the moral of this story, but you just refuse to back off your political correct stance that you hold down EVERY thread. I know it's important to you to not offend anyone EVER, but this deserves to be offended. That's what this thread is about and I know you know that.
    Why?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I'm surprised by the number of men here who share so much concern for Walmart's clothes. Y'all must be looking sharp rocking that Faded Glory
    Rofl

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The whole thing is stupid.

With Blake's "She's acting like it's hers" arrgument, I would love for one of my employees to feel that way. Why wouldn't you want your employee to treat the merch like it's theirs? Makes me feel like they are takign care of it.

It was a set up and I can't stand that crap. Whether that old lady was wrong or not doesn't matter in my OPINION. The fact that someone was filming the whole thing and she purposely grabbed clothes that were too small makes me not care about her, her stance or what people say about her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

I call people here stupid all the time. I call Avante fat every time I talk to him.

Insulting customers=bad business. That's it here. If you want to discuss Christian bakers breaking the law by not baking gay wedding cakes, that's a different thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

With Blake's "She's acting like it's hers" arrgument, I would love for one of my employees to feel that way. Why wouldn't you want your employee to treat the merch like it's theirs? Makes me feel like they are takign care of it.

It was a set up and I can't stand that crap. Whether that old lady was wrong or not doesn't matter in my OPINION. The fact that someone was filming the whole thing and she purposely grabbed clothes that were too small makes me not care about her, her stance or what people say about her.
    I want my employees to take care of the merch without insulting customers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I want my employees to take care of the merch without insulting customers.
    I can agree with that but...

I like when they act like the merchandise is theirs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yeah, it's still hilarious when employees act like it's theirs. My favorite is when McDonald's employees act like extra napkins come out of their paychecks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

Yeah, it reminds me of that tow truck driver who recorded/edited a video of her getting insulted by some news anchor or reporter or whatever. It's just underhanded . People who provoke fights are a much bigger problem in society than people who retaliate.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yeah, it's still hilarious when employees act like it's theirs. My favorite is when McDonald's employees act like extra napkins come out of their paychecks
    Extra napkins is one thing. Yes, it adds up after a while but clothing? It's not like people try one thing on and that's it. You are talking about people PURPOSELY damaging clothes that you know she doesn't intend to buy. What is the difference between that and stealing.

The intent wasn't to purchase but to get that specific reaction. In my opinion, she is just helping reduce the amount of shrinkage.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Extra napkins is one thing. Yes, it adds up after a while but clothing? It's not like people try one thing on and that's it. You are talking about people PURPOSELY damaging clothes that you know she doesn't intend to buy. What is the difference between that and stealing.

The intent wasn't to purchase but to get that specific reaction. In my opinion, she is just helping reduce the amount of shrinkage.
    How do you know she was purposely trying to damage the clothes? Where did she say she had no intention of buying?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    How do you know she was purposely trying to damage the clothes? Where did she say she had no intention of buying?
    Maa... c'mon. The camera alone told me that. It was a set up.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Did you check out the youtube series? Its what she does-----films herself. Tons of people on youtube do it. Doesn't mean they have any other motives than seeing themselves on camera.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep. Board Sophist re s are in.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Did you check out the youtube series? Its what she does-----films herself. Tons of people on youtube do it. Doesn't mean they have any other motives than seeing themselves on camera.
    Even if we pretend she wasn't plotting a payday, how sleazy to film someone else without consent.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep. Board Sophist re s are in.
    Along with the board Idiots

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Even if we pretend she wasn't plotting a payday, how sleazy to film someone else without consent.
    I agree. But she did turn off the camera mid incident.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

So you have proof her intent was to PURPOSELY damage the Faded glory clothing? Let's see it, detective.

Thread Information