Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't work that way...
    Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it does.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares if he demands a trade. The way he's playing he's definitely showing that he's not ready to be a franchise player. Your up there with Kobe4life as the worst troll ever. Kobe was Kobe4life's God and Kawhi is your God.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it does.
    he is a restricted FA next year..I'm saying he wants out after his rookie contract. If the spurs match ( most likely), he would have stay regardless if he likes it or not..Happened to Batum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he is a restricted FA next year..I'm saying he wants out after his rookie contract. If the spurs match ( most likely), he would have stay regardless if he likes it or not..Happened to Batum.
    He doesn't have to put himself in that position, if he really wants out. Just don't sign anything the Spurs can match.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi will play pro ball in California. That's all I know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next week, actually.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does your friend know if LeBron is going to stay in Miami or not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next week, actually.
    Well well well...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    God, aka Kawhi

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah because Pro's are relegated being just Pro's..

The game is a game..it's not all about the money.

People don't understand what goes through player emotions..But like I said, you will understand this if you are a sports compe or as well..IMO..
    Well I Fkn played at a higher level than you.
    And I say you are full of .

So how about that? Emotions...
    You think you are in his head through your friend? Some people started on YOUR team and really did not like the game.
    Were you aware of this? Ahead of you, and better than you, but liked the game less.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh ya? How's that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tspence.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that is all he knows, he knows nothing.
    Which is an improvement.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    You're batting a robust .000. If Leonard doesn't want to be here, the Spurs will trade him. That's the Spurs way. Every Spur that signs with the Spurs has a wink, wink no trade clause in their contract. It's not written down but, it's understood. Ask your friend, he'll tell you all about it. Players like Bonner, Daye, Ayres, Baynes, Cojo all want to be here. Players like De Colo, Blair, RJ, James Anderson, etc didn't. Those players were shown the door.
    Last edited by Hoops Czar; 11-06-2014 at 10:55 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next week, actually.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember your ¨sources¨ from some other post, something about lebron staying in miami if Im correct...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of Batum, he was so disappointed he didn't play with the Spurs. Really like him to be a Spur. Kawhi got here in exchange of one of our favorite players George Hill, now he wants out?

I'd like to think this is all hearsay or his agent publicity because I don't see Kawhi that way. This kid has a good heart, IMO. This agent of him who only has one talent in Kawhi is now making Kawhi look bad. Loyalty still important in this business. Unless you are Tim Duncan or LeBron James, or even Kobe Bryant, you are not untouchable in this league.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually grateful for nights like these when everyone is out and it's on Kawhi to showcase what he has and he comes up empty. Because right now he needs a heavy dose of reality when it comes to signing his next contract with the Spurs. He is NOT star player by any means, and has been propped up by other stars his whole career. The idea of a max contract for Kawhi is and always will be LAUGHABLE. He is a good role player who plays good D and that's it. This max contract talk needs to stop. So happy the Spurs scoffed at the notion of maxing him and decided to wait until restricted free agency. I can't wait to see who will sign Kawhi to a max contract when he averages 10 ppg, 6 rpg, and 2 ast this season.

And I don't hate Kawhi. I just hate his agent and the talking heads on TV for thinking he's a max player and putting the Spurs in such a bind when Kawhi should really be paid as a quality role player (6-8 million a year). This is exactly why Ginobili should have won Finals MVP. Propping up Kawhi in that way only served to hurt the franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't have to put himself in that position, if he really wants out. Just don't sign anything the Spurs can match.
    Nope...The spurs have his rights...Doesnt work that way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're batting a robust .000. If Leonard doesn't want to be here
    , the Spurs will trade him. That's the Spurs way. Every Spur that signs with the Spurs has a wink, wink no trade clause in their contract. It's not written down but, it's understood. Ask your friend, he'll tell you all about it. Players like Bonner, Daye, Ayres, Baynes, Cojo all want to be here. Players like De Colo, Blair, RJ, James Anderson, etc didn't. Those players were shown the door.
    How does this go against anything I said?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anything or anyone THE TEAM was the real finals mvp not any individual including Kawhi.

The award is a joke anyway and taken way too seriously

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope...The spurs have his rights...Doesnt work that way.
    So if the Spurs are willing to pay him enough, he can never leave?

Thread Information