Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    LT's press conference right now.......that guy is such a ing . I just hate his ing face.

Spurs, Colts, Cowboys, and Irish SpursFanFirst's Avatar
    Post Count
    LT's press conference right now.......that guy is such a ing . I just hate his ing face.

That's your new team you're talking about!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Couldn't agree more.

On Fox this afternoon, they were talking about how great the Chargers are and how they're headed to the SB this year.

and they just might. One loss a season does not make. Remember, back in the 90's, the cowpokes started 0-2 and went on to win the SB that year.
    And especially now that their nemisis, the Pats, lose Brady. The Chargers seem to have the Colts number. So if this is their year, they need to step it up.

However, I'm still not confident in Norm even though they made it to the afc championship...............

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    and they just might. One loss a season does not make. Remember, back in the 90's, the cowpokes started 0-2 and went on to win the SB that year.
    And especially now that their nemisis, the Pats, lose Brady. The Chargers seem to have the Colts number. So if this is their year, they need to step it up.

However, I'm still not confident in Norm even though they made it to the afc championship...............
    You lost to Carolina....

team full of young backs... rusty QB... new WRs and missing their best player in Steve Smith...

oh and AT HOME...

You better keep those hopes up

Spurs, Colts, Cowboys, and Irish SpursFanFirst's Avatar
    Post Count

Sure...but I agree with Sense...Carolina? please.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    YOU TSA!!!

almost makes the hurt of the brady injury go away
    Just got back from the game.

Stadium went absolutely silent after that play, myself included.

But for a Pats fan after today's game absolutely made my day. You stupid , how does KARMA taste? I knew Pats fans would get it, but I did not know it would happen this fast. First game.............Brady out?!?!

How does KARMA feel 8 inches deep in your ass? Have fun with this thread dip , you've got an entire season to suffer through, to me...............just one game. Enjoy your season.

Sure...but I agree with Sense...Carolina? please.
    Could be worse as in losing a home game to the phins or the chiefs..........

DEEP in the Q
    Post Count
    First game of the season. They will turn it around.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Just got back from the game.

Stadium went absolutely silent after that play, myself included.

But for a Pats fan after today's game absolutely made my day. You stupid , how does KARMA taste? I knew Pats fans would get it, but I did not know it would happen this fast. First game.............Brady out?!?!

How does KARMA feel 8 inches deep in your ass? Have fun with this thread dip , you've got an entire season to suffer through, to me...............just one game. Enjoy your season.
    Pats will still make the playoffs this year, Chargers won't. Book it.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Pats will still make the playoffs this year, Chargers won't. Book it.
    if it was a one game season

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    if it was a one game season
    Statistically the Pats have the easiest schedule in the league.

Imagine a world where Tom Brady was never born (wet dream for TSA & JT). Right now everybody would still be putting the Patriots at the top of the AFC East. Everybody is picking Minnesota to win their division, and they've got Tavaris ing Jackson at QB for them. New England's team as a whole has way more talent than the Vikings, and while we haven't seen much of Cassel, he's at least on the same level as Jackson.

If all Cassel does is play the Trent Dilfer "don't screw up too bad" role of game manager, then this is still a 10 win team.

Meanwhile, the Chargers are coached by Norv Turner. Enough said.

Post Count
    How 'bout them Colts?

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Statistically the Chargers play the second easiest schedule in the league, and also get to play the Chiefs, Raiders, and Broncos twice. Oh yeah, they still have their starting QB as well. Explain to me again how they will miss the playoffs.

Imagine a world where Tom Brady was never born (wet dream for TSA & JT). Right now everybody would still be putting the Patriots at the top of the AFC East. Everybody is picking Minnesota to win their division, and they've got Tavaris ing Jackson at QB for them. New England's team as a whole has way more talent than the Vikings, and while we haven't seen much of Cassel, he's at least on the same level as Jackson.

If all Cassel does is play the Trent Dilfer "don't screw up too bad" role of game manager, then this is still a 10 win team.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count

no i agree the Pats will make the playoffs. this is a 16-0 team from a year ago. so losing just one player (even though it IS Tom Brady) is still just one player and they are definitely capable 10-11 wins

i just dont see how on earth the Chargers wont make it

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Statistically the Chargers play the second easiest schedule in the league, and also get to play the Chiefs, Raiders, and Broncos twice. Oh yeah, they still have their starting QB as well. Explain to me again how they will miss the playoffs.
    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...es/TurnNo0.htm

[QUOTE=monosylab1k;2758041]Statistically the Pats have the easiest schedule in the league.

Meanwhile, the Chargers are coached by Norv Turner. Enough said.[/QUOTE]
    :ROFLMAO:
    Good one.

While it's true the Pats have a statistically easy schedule, it doesn't necessarily mean they will have a easy ride; witness the upsets last night. I don't think it's all doom & gloom w/Brady out..I think they may still win the division (sorry not overly impressed w/the Jets but it's early and the Bills...who knows???!!).

The Bills/Jets are going to be contenders in that division now that Brady is out. I hope people aren't exactly sleeping on those teams. If the Pats are able to make it to the playoffs without Brady, that would be a shocker. I don't expect them to lie down and quit but every game has become a tough game with no Brady.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The Bills/Jets are going to be contenders in that division now that Brady is out. I hope people aren't exactly sleeping on those teams. If the Pats are able to make it to the playoffs without Brady, that would be a shocker. I don't expect them to lie down and quit but every game has become a tough game with no Brady.
    Every game will be tough but it's not impossible. All Cassel has to do is manage the games. He doesn't need to be spectacular. He's got Randy Moss and Wes Welker, he's got a decent running game.

There is history of an all-time great QB going down for the season and his backup stepping up to lead the team to a championship.

It happened before and it can happen again.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    How 'bout them Colts?

good one

it's not like it was peyton's first game back from surgery and only started practicing just last week or anything.

aren't you a vikings fan?

Every game will be tough but it's not impossible. All Cassel has to do is manage the games. He doesn't need to be spectacular. He's got Randy Moss and Wes Welker, he's got a decent running game.

There is history of an all-time great QB going down for the season and his backup stepping up to lead the team to a championship.

It happened before and it can happen again.
    That's why they play the games. This team having that resilient heart does give me that glimmer of hope.

Post Count
    good one

it's not like it was peyton's first game back from surgery and only started practicing just last week or anything.

aren't you a vikings fan?
    why the did he not practice during preason
    that is what those games are for

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    that is what those games are for

you dumb .

there was a pretty good reason why he didn't play in the preseason.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    cuz he was recovering from surgery you ing dumb .

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    This game was ing amazing

Thread Information